BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it depends on your nose
get opinions from multiple clinics (send them clear pics from many angles) and ask them to explain their opinion. then go with whichever clinic gave the most reasonable and logical answer and that you agree with

Kain i honestly think that the genioplasty and paranasal made a big difference on your face and that's why your transformation is so dramatic . It really did alter your appearance in a good way. It made you look mature and your features are alot sharper. Like i said before and i'll say it again / you are an inspiration to me :cool:

I always wondered if you only did your nose job only would you still look the same ? And would the new nose job look right on your face without the genioplasty and parasnals ?

hi, I have a similar case with you except, I knew I had a bump on my nose but wasnt aware I had a crooked/deviated septum. Basically the Dr. ended up putting silicone- without correcting crooked nose making it even more noticable as the height of my bridge increased,,,,,,,,,,,, -.- now I'll be going back to Korea for revision surgery..
So just a few questions regarding your experience with Dr. Jung

So far are you happy with your results?Would you reccommend Dr.Jung?
Approx how much was it for your treatment?
Did you have good aftercare & general experience??

thank you sooo much! or we can chat on msn if that's easier :smile:

Hey everyone, so I thought I'd share my ... tragic... experience with rhinoplasty here LOL
hopefully it will help someone and maybe you guys can give me some advice? :biggrin:
Anyway I typed something out before but I sent it and there was no internet =.= so I will just post pictures now and not do much explaining.~

So I had a really fat nose tip before, but I was content with everything else. After some researching on purse forum i decided to go with VIP and Dr.Lee.
This is how my nose looked like before:
[​IMG]

I told Dr.lee to just defat the tip and make it slimmer. he used septal and ear cartilage
this is how it looked after 2 weeks:
[​IMG]

Yes I was horrified too.
but i thought it would change and be beautiful, silly me xD

Heres how it looks now:
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Yeah its pretty bad, but its still rock hard so I am hoping it will change magically in the near future. if not I might go back to VIP for a revision if its free, I don't know. Does anyone have any suggestions? :O

hey how long has it been since ure rhinoplasty? i think the picture u posted after 2 weeks looks really bad but i think its becuz of all the obvious swelling. i think the picture of ure front profile ( the fourth image) actually looks pretty good. ure nostrils and ur tip have a nice shape... unless ure nose looks different in person. i honestly dont think its tht bad. i suggest u wait a full 6 months to see the full results.

I got mine with dr. Edward Kwak... Very unhappy with result and getting the rib off in about a month. I can't believe there is no good ps in NYC!

That picture was taken at around 6months and its been 7 months now. >.< I guess its not super bad but I expected it to look better than my original nose, but now it looks worse :sad: I'll wait till 1 year and see how it goes :smile:

Hello Cindy,

I think there is still some residual swelling in your nose!!! Ask kain since he is an expert with VIP noses! Haha but don't worry k! Cos swelling can take up to 1 to 1.5 years before you see the final result. Meanwhile maybe you can email your doctor to ask for his opinion and if you could actually have a revision done if it is still not to your satisfaction after say 1 year? :smile:

Best of luck for your healing process!!!!

If you just do the bridge without tiplasty, your nose might look huge cos you are just increasing the size without considering the balance. (same reason why noses shaped using fillers can never give you that refined nose look). It can look taller that is for sure but will not look as proportionate. And sometimes it really depends on your original nose. If it is a bit short to begin with, tiplasty is needed to make it balance or not it might look upturned! Hths!

Sweetheart2012,

It is better for you to do the 2 surgeries separately!!! If you think ID is famous for facial contouring, then go ID just for facial contouring and choose another clinic for your nose. Different clinics have different specialization... So pick a good doctor for each job then you can decrease the risk for revision job! Yeap!!