BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Here's the attached image

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah, it actually looks not super horrible in person or even with my whole face ~ it's swollen for sure la, the tip is still rock hard. >.< I guess I chose really bad pics because I wanted to prove a point back then or smthing ^.^; oh I think Dr.Lee used septal and ear cartilage to define my tip, and since I didnt want anything raised rib wasnt nessesary.
Joann just emailed me a list of the procedures they did if anyone is interested :
Septal and Ear cartilage rhinoplasty
Septal deviation correction
Muscle reduce
Paranasal augmentation
Alar base reduction
Nose bone reduce -Osteotomy

She said to be patient and it's swollen a lot since I have really thick skin and natural cartilage tend to swell more. And they will do revision for free if i'm still unhappy with it after the swelling has gone.

but if anyone has the same type of nose as me or something and wanna see the result from vip better I can email you better pictures not just cropped ones ^_^ just really wish I can shoot a liter of steroids into my tip and get the swelling done with sigh =.=;

Cindy,

What is your email? I can email you my pics from VIP too. Mine is xxx

i will be going from the 16th to the 23rd for a rhino and double eyelid :smile: ! it would be fun to have a recovery partner!

hey i would love to see some clear pics of ure nose if u dont mind. im always interested to see results from ppl who go to vip. my email is xxx

have u asked vip if u could get a steroid injection? alot of surgeons will do it if the swelling is quite bad. its also good in preventing scar tissue formation.

Hey guys,

Sorry that I went MIA after asking a few questions>< Didn't think I was going to go ahead with the nose job after some discouragement from my family members, so I kind of put the idea aside until I had really bad "flashbacks from my past which were about my looks" so I kind of got depressed and rushed and went ahead with it LOL okay bad idea I know-_-

But well I'm 7 weeks post-op now and my nose is looking quite satisfactory to me so I guess I can say that I'm pretty happy with how the nose job went(fingers crossed):biggrin: After all, it's only going to get better from now right?

So anyway I thought that I should do the right thing by contributing to this forum too after you guys were so helpful when I was looking for answers in this forum, so here I am!:biggrin:

Just some info about my nose:
- Had a short, stubby, fat and flat(no bridge at all) nose before surgery
- Requested for a nose similar to Angelababy's but doc said it was too high for me.
- Requested for a lower version of Angelababy's nose and he said it was possible.
- Had a 3mm silicone implant put in
- With tip plasty + ear cartilage graft
- Looked like a bird for 3 weeks
- Swelling gradually went down after that
- Nose looks satisfactory to me now at 7 weeks (although it looks nothing like Angelababy's nose-_- but I guess it suits my face so I'm happy with it)

So far I've received quite positive feedback on my nose from people who knew I had it done, and people who don't know can't tell that I had it done but I had a friend(she didn't know I had my nose done) who asked if I did my eyes(?) because they looked bigger. I guess they have become more "in focus" on my face because of my nose, if you get what I mean.

Would gladly share my b&a pictures with anyone who's interested in getting a nose job with a silicone implant, feel free to ask me any questions regarding my nose job too:smile:

Hi I am interested to see you B&A pictures. can u e-mail it to xxx Also where did u get you nose done?

hello im glad to hear u like ure results :smile: im hoping that rhinoplasty will make my eyes be the main focus of my face. although im not getting a nose job with silicone i would still love to see ure results. what clinic did u go to?

xxx

Hi elleah, don't worry about your message being long. Yours and others' messages helped me a lot to go through this difficult time, Hee!!

You are right. I have been thinking if those who are close to me approve or disapprove on my new look. I used to have L-shape silicone too and it made minimal change on my face because the tip wasn't that big (i think you know what I meant). The silicone was placed too high at my bridge, but i can still use spec to cover it. Still, it attracted attention. But this time, my surgeon did a tiplasty for me by using ear cartilage which made my nose bigger and longer than before. With the paranasal augmentation that caused me couldn't smile, I guess my face changed quite a bit. This created a lot more attention than I expected. Some even made negative comments which made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Then, I start to recap my original intention of doing it and my urge of getting a higher nose. Now, I just have to stay positive, patient and pray for the best. Thanks for keeping me motivated!

Hi Curious_649, I'm just 1 week more than you :P Let's hope for the best for each other. You ready to share your b&a photo? I just wanna counter check if my shape is on track. Sorry ya, I'm just too anxious.

Hi Kain, I guess I did columellar strut after googling it ;) I can also feel my upper lip is in tense condition when I move my lips. So, I guess the answer is yes.

Singapore girls! I am coming home and want to do my hair back home. Can someone please please tell me which are the stylists to go to for a perm (digital) and colour (highlights) and a decent cut? I used to go to Kimage at Plaza Singapura but that was a few years back. Might go back there again but which stylist this time? Or might try someplace new! I recall it costs a loooot to do a rebonding then and a cut. Anywhere cheaper?

xxx
ellie