BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Same worries here

Plus his location in Dalian doesn't help much either lol

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yes i also agree his work is amazing and his prices arent sky high like vips. my top 2 choices are actually dr.wang or vip but i still have yet to decide. my choices r pretty limited since i want rib done though.

well if this helps u feel any better he studied under dr.jung (a plastic surgeon in korea). but all those things u stated r legitimate worries and i have the same ones. i guess the only thing i can say is to go in for consultation and check out the clinic for yourself.

@Taeyang could you please email me a copy of the linked to dr. wangs patient . '
my email xxx Thank You ! :smile:

I will probably end up going to BK clinic or maybe OZ because just had a reply and i heard good things about them??

Ive had reply from oz, bk and banobagi. So far the first two are really helpful but banobagi didnt give as much info. WAs really short email compared to bk and oz!! Still waiting for reply from dr jung and dr wang!!

Is there anywhere else?? I heard of VIP, teuim, dream, tempuist (?)... I still need to contact them! But i am also looking in the UK but i would prefer asia cos i dont think a lot of UK doctors have worked on Asian noses...

Any suggestions??

Also i prob wont be going for another year as need to save up for it!! Haha - when are you planning on going??

Hi people

Is item clinic really opened by doctors who previously worked at BK? If so, it kinda deters me from visiting.. Kinda have a bad impression of them.. Tho I must say their website shows impressive results but might be heavily photoshopped.. Has anyone done a full face surgery there? In looking for a drastic change..

May I know how are their fees?

Thanks in advance! ^^

mina0iris, I agree with you strongly!
The first time I went to see his b&a pictures I was like " omg, I want my nose to be done by him!" Especially his "eurasian style of nose", perfect! :biggrin:

My case is 99% similar to you, been emailing VIP for 2months + and was about to confirm my surgery with them but after seeing Dr WT's nose job, my decision wavered.

For me tip is definitely the most important aspect, and WT has it, vip so so.

Price wise whoa, almost half!

Lastly, I am also tentative on this as well because it is afterall.. China. No offence but on a general perspective, you guys know it.. And also not as modern and elegant compared to Korea.
But after thinking HOW PRO CHEENA HACKERzxzxx ARE, iPhone5 already available in their country when Apple haven't even release yet :P, smart cheena foreign talent invading my country, I might feel a little comfort in their skills considering how competitive their country is because of the humongous population. :biggrin:

So you said you are flying on 13th to Korea to remove your implant, will you be getting another revision done as well?

Do you still want to visit Dr WT? If so, I am on the board!

Anyone else interested too in Dr WT?

I'm from Singapore btw, if anyone from SG would like to visit Dr WT together around March would be god-sent! :smile:

MinaOiris

What kind of implant are you removing? Is it silicone?

lol haha ure funny but u make a good point. im very interested in consulting with him as well along with a few clinics in Korea. it would be great to have ppl to go in consultation with however i wont be going till next January :sad:

if u do go and see him please make sure to tell me how it goes. im rlly interested in his clinic. thank you in advance :smile:

Anyone have any ideas on how I can hire a translator in China? I want my own translator for the consultation just in case. I know zoe only operates in korea so I don't think I can use her services :sad: Is anyone else really torn between VIP and dr. wang now? decisions decisions... :sweatdrop:

Hey before_after,

Where are you from?
And when do you intend to get your NJ done?

I myself am a Chinese so I can translate for you if we were to go together, saves the hassle of getting a translator :biggrin:

I am still waiting for Dr WT's nurse/staff to reply my email.. Grr

Anyone know how long does Dr WT's staff take to reply the email?

Thanks! :smile:

taeyang123, sure!

Will definitely update you guys, learnt plenty from here and I find the ought to contribute back. :smile:

Anyone like to consult Dr WT around March together?
From Singapore here~