BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Sorry to confuse you, I mean I myself sound like a hysterical person.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^koreanboy
Im a bit confused with your essay like writings... i didnt read it all, but skim through it... Rib does NOT protrude... its UNHEARD OF. Unless u break your own nose.. thats the same as any other material. Also, if your in denial about fake material being eventually rejected by the body bcus its a foreign object.. thats bizaree because its VERYYYYY common. It's almost expected that if u use fake material u will eventually have a 2nd revision. If your saying "WELL THATS BASED YOUR YOUR EXPERIENCE... ITS SO LIL" and then saying it to another person "well... thats just your opinion!" well..... umm of course!! lol... it's their opinion because it's their opinion.. and its common. If doctors are honest they will tell u that. So many doctors have had revisions due to fake material. And no in 19 yrs rib will still be the same. Rib can only warp during the carving while the doctor is placing it in your nose. Once its set... it's set. Your body has no reason to reject it. (this is me talking about your own genetics... i understand other ppl have donar rib cuz they r chicken to take out their own rib.. i dont know anything about that so im not gonna say)
I dont know why u seem soooooo defensive on Izora's message.. you're reading it very negatively... perhaps it's because you just put a fake implant in your nose and you don't wanna believe it.
Again, it's better to believe who or what has more complications...i saw no link of someone doing rib that somehow got an infection and protruded through their nose. If it's like that... doctors would say they are both equally dangerous and why wont they just give us fake material since its sooooo much easier to carve and less work? My nose is for 1 yr now.. and maybe when the first time i took off my cast i was freaked out.. but unlike silicone my nose looks better and better each and everyday, seeing my friends noses (who have used gortex and silicone) im glad my made my choice. In the end it's ppl's own decision to make.. and they need to talk to an honest Doctor... but i dont think u should be lying to ppl syaing natural material and fake material are equal. Cuz its not and its wrong! There is a REASON why it's soooo known that fake material ppl do higher revision and have higher problems. I'm doing revision to defat my nose more, it doesnt have anything to do with any problems, feeling heavy... feeling hard. Infact, u told izora to keep waiting until 19 yrs and then talk? Well u know what? It gets better and better each day didnt i say so? It's basically the opposite of silicone. 1) Silicone looks sooo damn nice the first months and then it starts to change shape, rib... fugly and scary but each month passes looks sooooo damn good 2) silicone gets heavier as years progress, Rib- starts to feel less tight and lighter as months progress. My nose feels like my natural nose. I honestly forget i got it done, the only thing that reminds me is my rib scar.

this is very true... as i recall a girl came out with a nose looking like Vivian Hsu.. and then half a year later it was like... bulbulous and not so pretty.
I also heard ppl who use fake material get nightmares about protruding (extruding?) silicone coming out of their noses!! Being a paranoid person i am, thats why i used real material... the only reason i want revision is i dont think they defatted enough.

If anybody has had revision when they used RIB material as their primary material PLZ PLZ PLZ Pm me!!!!!!!!

Hey vivi_bee. I am also going to use rib for my nose job, but mine will be primary so it will be my first time. I am onli goin to use rib for my tip cuz I already have a bridge. I was juss wondering if u can clarify one thing for me. What do u mean when u say that u r getting a revision becuase they didn't defat it enough?? I'm assuming u meann ur tip. Did they not define the tip enough? Or they didn't remove enough of the fatty tissues from ur skin during the surgery so the cartiledge would show more after? Lol plz clarify this for me. Thanks.

Yes, I was mainly talking about my personal experience and the experience of some people that I know who used implants. Pretty much everyone I know who had an implant had to remove it at some point. There was actually nothing "wrong" with my first nose job with silicone. As I mentioned before, my nose looked quite nice for a few years. However, the silicone changed my nose over the years, and this is INEVITABLE with implants. You're fooling yourself if you really believe that your nose will look exactly the same in a decade. Any doctor who tells you this is obviously unethical and deceitful. This is not the case with natural material though. Everybody should do their due diligence and decide what material is best for them. It's not my place to judge, and to each his own. I will always believe that natural is better, but this is just my opinion and I'm not trying to force my belief onto others. Cartilage is what's naturally found inside your nose, so it makes sense to use material that is similar to your natural makeup. There is nothing natural about silicone or goretex.

As for Dr. Toriumi, I would have never gone to him. He has too many botched jobs and patient complaints. Anyone who does basic research would see that. Of course there are problems with rib too just like with any other material, but the problems aren't as severe as using implants. The likelihood of warping or absorption can be minimized or prevented, which is why it's so important to choose the right doctor. With natural material, there are issues that you just never have to worry about, which isn't the case with implants.

You can message them directly here http://vipps.co.kr/vip_eng/ or Email: [email protected] and you will get a reply within a few days.

Attach photos too...

They will most likely send you a table with all nose surgery options and the costs next to it. There is 10% discount for students and if you plan on having multiple surgeries I think vip offers free accomm for 1 week (2 weeks if you book early).

Hi,

Haven't posted or researched in a long while. Last time I checked, silicon was risky, and gortex was fairly new. Was thinking of the injections to raise my nose bridge. Any other new technologies out there? I just want something that's safe, and that will last.

Eeek. I think injections can only be safely used for very, very shallow imperfections along the nose bridge for long periods of time. They are temporary (Radiesse) and will be pricey in the long run if you want to keep the look. The only permanent filler was approved recently so there are no "experts" in its use. It takes multiple sessions and if you end up not liking it will require surgical excision for removal. Plus there are some horror stories out there re: infections, bumpiness, scarring... I think depending on how much your bridge needs to be raised, a rhinoplasty may actually be safer.

Hi yes sorry, i meant i want them to make my tip smaller, it's not bulbulous or anything, but its still too "big-roundish" for my liking.
The doctor himself really reallly wanted me to go back to him and
he would have only charge me a tiny fee cuz he agreed too that he should
have defatted it more but it was my fault cuz i told him im very worried
about having a "sharp pointy nose" which doesnt run in my family.
However with my nose dine he only did alar and tip work.. and didnt
defat it.

Another thing i wanted to add... about complications...
with rib warption happens DURING the carving process
complications can happen with something going wrong with the rib extraction process or
if someone's rib is extra strong... or whatnot... but once it's inside your nose... it's not gonna be rejected or have scary break-through-your-nose-infections.
Of course Rhinoplasty in general there is complications.. there is even ppl who die from General Anesthsia... or what i heard someone died after anesthsia AFTER taking her medications (painkillers given by the doctor) many freak accident things can happen.
But we are talking about once it's in your nose... Rib VS silicone... who will be the last one standing without problems and complications? The the winner is Rib.

Ooo I get it now. By defatting u mean when the skin of the nose is made thinner by removing the fat from under the skin. I heard tht can hve complications buh with a good surgeon u should have some good results. I too would like a sharp or pointy nose cuz it suits my face much better. I'm not too worried about ppl finding out I got rhinoplasty. May I ask what surgeon did ur nose?

I also heard tht after surgery the surgeon can use steroid injections under the surface of the skin to reduce swelling and thin the skin. I'm thinking of getting this done but I'm not sure if surgeons in korea or china are too familiar with this procedure.

can you guys do me a favor?

can you go to this page, type "rib" into the search bar, select "content" from the drop down box, search, and tell me what you think of dr jung's work with rib?