BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

there is complicatons for every thing u do in the nose, if u do too much of anything its bad, if u remove too much fat, your nose will be thin, i guess thats complicated.. your nose can be collapsed.. well.. not really but it can actually make your nose flatter, u need the fat in combination with the material (whether u choose fake or natural material) inorder to build height. My doctor was from Taiwan, im here at this site interested in going to korea for revision.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys been surfing this thread all these while,I have a question ;
what do you guys think if I were to have 2 surgeries (eye and nose) at 2 different clinic?Is it normal/common to do them within the same week?

Im planning to do my surgery on early dec.
Do advice ,Much appreciated!

Hi there, I'm considering do that as well- Dr. Park at Oz for eyes and Dr. Lee at VIP for a nose revision. Dr. Park suggested to do eyes in the morning and then nose in the afternoon....or eyes one day and nose then next as the eyes will have minimal swelling. I haven't talked to Dr. Lee about it yet ... what clinics are you thinking of using?

Hey,im not planning to go korea for my surgery.Im doing it locally in Sg ;)
Now im contemplating to give 5 days after my eye surgery then had my nose surgery,not sure its a good idea or not tho!I had emailed one of the doctors yesterday anyway

Anyway @koreanboy,@izora,@dayiqiu and all that had their nose surgery before,i just want to ask;
so its cartilage more recommended than silicone?does cartilage need to be removed/doesnt stay the way it is like silicone as well or does it actually better than silicone?
im confused do adviceee :sweatdrop: thankyou!

i meant this link

http://korea.nose.co.kr/english/recent/recent01.asp

please tell me what you think of dr jungs work with rib :graucho:

thanks for replying.

do you think it's reasonable to hope that i will get a good result with dr jung if i tell him that i notice his results seem too conservative and i want a higher bridge and sharper tip?

what are some other good clinics for rib?

hey kain,may I ask,whats the different between silicone implant and rib cartilage?

Thanks in advance !

If your looking for a more dramatic change I think tht this doctor is just the one to go to.
http://www.wangmd.cn
There are a couple of pics of his work on the homepage. But to see more of his work go to the top of the page and click on photos. I emailed him and he said 70 percent of his work is with rib cartiledge so he seems like he's pretty experienced with it. I plan to get my nose done by him sometime next summer.

I have researched through forums/internet etcs and Dr jung nose job is best with goretex (he's more experienced w goretex)

Actually im kind of interested in doing rib as well!

not sure though.. you can try asking Dr Jung if he can do that. i am still considering between rib and goretex. If possible, I do not want to cut a few places and leave a scar on my body... :sweatdrop:

i have e-mailed a few clinics. Not sure what material they are using and still waiting for their replies.

A few viewers on youtube commented that the patient in Romian clinic's video looks like Song Hye Kyo but too bad, the video has been deleted already... so dunno whether it is true or not.. :shrugs:

It really depends on what you're getting done and if it's your first nose job or a revision. It costs more if it's a revision, and it gets expensive with the number of revisions. For example, a first revision would be cheaper than a third revision. Plus it also depends on what material you use. It would be cheaper to use 50% silicone and 50% rib than using 100% rib. You can also use septal cartilage if you have enough. It costs more if you have thin skin because the doctor would have to insert an extra layer of skin. It would be best to just email VIP directly for a quote.

Unfortunately there aren't many options in South Korea if you want to use 100% rib. There are many doctors that use rib, but they don't use it often because it's not their specialty. O & Young used rib for a while, but they only recently started to use 100% rib. You'd have more options if you want to use an implant for your bridge and only use rib on your tip. Dr. Jung does use rib, but his specialty is goretex. Perhaps you can show him pictures as an example of what you want, so he can accommodate your requests.