BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

^ well i dont think you should laugh at koreanboy. to it does sound funnny and dosnt make sense for someone to be fine for so many year and then randomly wake up and be like "OHHHH ouchh!!! my rib hurts sooo badly" (no not gonna happen i highly doubt it" what is reasonably is after there surgery... (perhaps the first 2-3 weeks) you will definitely feel paranoid about that area (being hit or bumping into ppl) u will feel uncomfortable and getting out of bed is annoying. I think koreanboy is worried for ppl (since he never experienced it) GOING into the actual bed and having their rib removed. It's not liek "OUCH DAMN THIS FRIGGIN HURTS" type of pain u get like when u get a paper cut or anything. Its really all in your mind, 4 days after my surgery i went shopping and felt normal.. i forgot about it.. but while i was going downstairs.. i started remembering i had surgery lol.. so i held my rib and went downstairs scared ppl will bump me.. and ppl were looking at me weirdly cuz i walked like a granny. Ppl will email there doctor that they feel tired after 1hr of shopping (no ****) and getting off the bed you will feel uncomfortable. But its not like "uhhh its pain this isntright!! someone send me to the hospital.. the rest of my ribs are in pain!!" YEs its a more "complex" surgery since he takes more time. TOo me.. a papercut and a exam is much more complicated. It's complicated if you are in the hands of an doctor who only went to school for plastic fake material and is only trying to learn about rib now since its getting more popular. (now THAT seems risky) The risk of you having all these "punctured lung" (no your ribs all not collaspe.. if you know the rib formation u know it is impossible to have some sort of domino effect, if you even know how the little peice if removed from the rib) complications and happen to anything anywhere anytime, it's all about not being tricked by some doctors who may not have experience with it. If you wanna talk about rare complication that can happen, ppl should be more scared of the effects of GA and the mediciations. No you will not experience several weeks of pain. If you do feel pain, you will be feeling it hours after you wake up or when you are being move around from operation table to bed. But 2 days later its not "PAIN" hmmm.. i felt nothing honestly, but some ppl said the first week u will feel uncomfortable.. or the worse "a cramp" if there is pain it will be the first day or two. "Several weeks of pain" is sooooo exhadderated and i dont think ppl should worry about this. Unlesss your wearing a bra... and being hit there... or laughing/coughing/sneezing constantly... anyways you dont really know until you experienced like me and other ppl who used rib ^^ you can only make assumptions and guess. Honestly, before i did my nose.. i was like "omggg im gonna suffer so much the first day of surgery... T^T but get it over with.. its only gonna be 1 day of pain and beautiful for the rest of my life" but... no pain whatsoever.... except the needles... i still hate neeedles.. actually.. i think i hate them even more now after having my nose done.. lol. Anyways i cant really describe u guys the feeling.. there is many ppl on singapore expat who did rib too, they can only say "uncomfortable". i only know about 6 ppl who used rib, and they love it! Im the only one wanting revision to defat some more.. but i dunno if i wanna now..until i know korean doctors really really really know about rib cxcartilage.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi xmzxquizitx, I'm heading in March 2011... I would love to go with someone who's doing surgery as well.. feel bad that my friend won't be able to go out and enjoy Korea...

Would you like to postpone it for a few months? I mean if you don't mind waiting? I'll be most likely doing it at either Wonjin or VIP :biggrin:

Sorry, I haven't been on here in almost a week...

My friend didn't have to pay for his 2nd revision - it was free.

Re: Dr. Jung's noses... I think they're super natural looking and generally fit well with the patient's faces. I don't think they're all that "pretty" or "amazing" looking, though, so I guess it depends on what you want?

Hi! I don't know too much about Banobagi... I know that it's fairly well-known in Korea, though~ I think it's definitely one of the ones on many people's "lists" to check out for noses. I don't know anything about eye surgery at all... I'm pretty sure Banobagi has mixed reviews from Koreans, like most of the clinics here.

Sure, check your email! :smile:

Hi! Yep, of course I'll be here during Christmas :smile: Christmas is a big party holiday for young 20-somethings in Korea... Christmas Eve here is sort of like New Year's Eve in the U.S. where everyone goes out to clubs and parties and whatnot - traffic is always really bad that night!!

1) You'd definitely have to ask your clinic what they recommend. But just as a guideline, it seems like some other people on here were told that they were safe to leave after 2 weeks.

2) I have no idea about Wonjin, but I think JUST increasing nose bridge height is generally only like $1500-2000 in Korea. But generally, people don't ONLY get the nose bridge height because if you change one part of your nose, you usually have to change other parts of your nose to match it?

3) Why don't you send me a private message with your email address and I'd be happy to send you some before and after pictures :smile:

Thanks for the links~ but the docs I quoted actually weren't all white... there's a couple Asian guys, even a Korean guy, too!

Hey koreanboy!

Thanks for your reply! I'm kinda new....So I have 2 more posts before I can give you a PM.... Hmmm.... could you PM me instead? And I'l reply your PM with my email address? Thanks alot!

oh wait i just realised i don't have the PM function! sorry about that man. you can email to [email protected].

Hey BBgurly, I will be by myself. You should be very happy on 6th as you have your surgery on 1st and then will be able to see the initial result at that time:smile: My surgery is on 8th. I am looking forward to seeing you. We can go out and eat Korean hot pot together. I had the best seafood hotpot in Seoul last couple times when I was there. Don't forget to pack some warm clothes with you. I heard it is freezing down there now.

Not to sound alarmist, but those of you who are coming to Seoul in the near future should be aware that a lot of people here are concerned that war might break out very soon. I'm sure you've seen the news...

Please be diligent and safe and keep up to date with what's going on here!

EDIT: My friend here in Seoul had plans to travel to Busan (a city on the southern tip of South Korea) by train this weekend, and his travel agent just called him and said that the trains this weekend were canceled because of the military situation...

hey guys i just wanna let u know i cant read some of your pm's right now, when i click the screen just "blinks" and stays in the same page (as if im refreshing) myhotmail been weird too.. could just be my comp. Will reply soon.