BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

oh so 1 week is enough?Wow.how much approximately he's charging you for that?
Im considering for banobagi for nose/chin now.GAHH.if 1week is all it takes it will be so much more convinient!!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey you've been to Banobagi?What do you think of their eye-job?are they well-known/good in it?Do the staff there speak english?

Thanks

4500 usd for a primary rhinoplasty
+3000 to use rib cartilage
+1500 for chin implant

so 9000 usd total :shocked:

it's damned expensive to use rib. the reason i wanna use rib is so that hopefully it would counter his tendency to provide too subtle a result.

thanks for the reply.Btw you seem to be really doing your research really well!!
Im sure you will be a happy patient when you had done your surgery.

Btw is donated rib just as OK as our rib?Now that i'd seen previous post thoroughly,it seems that Dr jung/Dr Lee (banobagi) really good in nose job.Lucky I browse it through before actually went for a nose job itself (out of impulse :Push:smile:

Im currently considering for banobagi (nose/chin),I hope his OK english will not be a huge barrier :/ oh and my semester break is around April as well !!

Thanks sassygrl for reply my post
My ps didn't change anything of my tip he just add ear cartilage to the tip and septal cartilage to the columella, I don't know bcoz of uneven swelling make my nose look crooked or bcoz of columella has deviated as he had do some stiching around it but he also removed it as well. Unfortunately rite now my collumella is not really straight and my nostrils very uneven and look a bit different shape as well.
All of this make me become mentally illness as I couldn't eat or sleep, I'm now scare of going out as well. I lock myself in the room and keep looking in to the mirror to see any better from my nose.
I'm now praying it's just swelling make my nose tip look crooked.
Please help

That could definitely be a reason because they're charging a good chunk for the anesthesiologist. But to be honest with you I'd rather pay extra not to be awake.......when ru planning on going?

they say that donated cartilage has a higher reabsorption rate and is less predictable. i haven't looked at any medical journals regarding this so i don't know how accurate this statement is though. i do know, however, that donated cartilage is first irradiated so that it is purged of germs (and apparently to kill the dna as well so that the cartilage is completely "dead")

banobagi recently opened an english website so it should be easier to do research on them. there is a member here who had her surgery at banobagi. i think it was jamasian so you can ask her if you want more info about banobagi

also had my nose done at banobagi and my result thus far is very satisfactory

Omg soo true. My ticket's booked for Jan 2. You??

When and how much was it?? Pls let us know! :smile: Thanks

It might be because it is swollen? How long has it been since he took it out? Also, there can be scar tissue in there and maybe that is causing it to be uneven. I think u should consult with your doctor and ask him why it is so crooked. He might have also taken out more cartilage from one side than the other? it could be a number of things so talking to ur doc is probably a good idea.

Well i got I-silicon and septal cartilage in dec 2007. It was suppose to be I-implant but when i got it removed a few months ago, it turned out to be a L-Implant. L-implants are at a higher risk for extrusion and i believe that is why mine started extruding. My doctor totally lied to me and I dunno why he put in a different material than the one I wanted. It started extruding last year and I grew a big bump that was full of blood where my columella was and I took antibiotics but it would keep growing back. Finally, i went to a plastic surgeon and he said my implant was extruding and that I would have to remove it. So i wanna go back and get a revision with rib cartilage . Im leaning towards VIP because they speak english and they have good post-op care. Although, i really like O&young's results..They look so nice! so im thinking about maybe hiring a translator.

Hi Sassygrl! Sorry to hear your story.
It has been 8 days since I took out all the cartilage graft implant in the nose tip. Im sure My ps didn't cut any thing from lower lateral cartilage all he did is put in extra ear cartilage for nose tip and septal cartilage for collumella. He cut inside my nostril to put the cartilage in. I already consult with my doctor and he said he take out everything so my nose tructure back to it original. I'm just worries that he didn't tell the true.
Actually my bridge is very straight but on the right of supra tip there is not swelling at all and it looks like the dent stay on it but right at the right tip it is swelling very big and hard. Is it make my nose tip look crooked?
Thank you so much for your reply as you have been help me out of those question which I got no answer.

Woah! The implant in your nose for few year already, so when you took it out does your bridge back to in original yet? As I heard if you put the implant for more than few months when you took it out there will be some scar tissue and it's all so higher than your original shape, is it right?
I also asked my doctor are there any scar tissue developed yet inside my nose tip and he said the cartilage graft only put in for 2 wks so there are no scar tissue yet! Do you know anything about this? But some how after he remove everything I touch the tip is still very hard. So I wonder it is normal or there are scar tissue already developed?..?.. This is the biggest mistake in my life for doing this. Actually my nose is very nice and straight, I just listen to one friend of mine to make it look better by make the tip up a little bit by 1.5 mm. I'm so regret now....