BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well cauze of all the great reviews of him from privous members that went to him...that why i chose dr jung ......iam alway been confident with him
but till i saw the bad review from the girl couple day ago...that scare me so much ,cauze i dont know who to trust anymore....
after couple days of thinking iam still going to see dr Jung no matter what ... cauze iam a hair stylist myself too there alway gonna be couple people will not like your works...doesn't mean he a bad sergerian and does horribllee jobs...
it a game really, going to a big famous clinics, paying more doesn't mean you will get better results than small clinic . i like his before and after.
i feel more confident and more positive with dr jung after all
i will keep you guys update :smile:

Congradulations to the ones that are happy with their nose jobs with VIP! it seems like everyone that went there has been verryyy satisfied.

I've been thinking of going to Dr. Lee for a while now after seeing all these great things said about him. .... one thing that has been holding me back to ultimately chose him as my doctor is that from the website's before and after pictures I can not find a nose thats similar to mine. and also I have no idea how the nose REALLY look like, since the before and after pictures aren't all that clear (the ones from banobagi are so much easier to judge)

i was wondering.... if anyone would be SOO EXTREMELY KIND to show me some of your happy VIP noses. I would love to see the real results. I promise I'll never show it to anyone else, and will discard it right away. OR, if you can just show the picture with blurred out eyes or covered mouth or w.e. THANK YOU SOO OOOOO MUCH!

Best of luck sexyasian85, somethng you have to know abou him is that he is not a famous docotr in Korea, he is not a plastic surgeon, he is only an ENT doctor, he does a lot of business in China and he trains doctors from China, that is why a lot of Chinese thinks he is the best doctor in Korea.

I liked his before and after photos before I came to him, but his result really let me down. And the after care service was shocking too, that is nurse instructed me to massage my nose, but he told me two days later not to. And when I contacted him half year later with my photos of my nose and asked him to provide a solution, he let me waited NINE days before he got back to me with a short massage, actually the message was not from him, was from his assistant.

Third, no matter you believe it or not, when I came to his clinic while I was staying, I did not see any Koreans. If he is really as famous as he claimed, why nobody in local trusts him.

Forth, I am not posting my story here to scare anyone. I was slient about his arrogant attitude and very unprofessional behavior, but I finally decided to post the whole story just to warn people who are considering him, even he does a good job on you, it is just by luck. Given that you like the before and after photos of his, you have to know what kind of material he chose to use. For my case, he used a bit of donated rib, my nose looks lot better immediately after surgery than half year later. THE RESULT DOES NOT LAST.

Plus, he is really not cheaper than any of the other clinic in Korean. I hope my message will at least give you an alarm, if you do go with him, please make sure you ask him what to do instead of just listening to the nurse's instructions.

My story was not just talking about an unhappy result, it actually shows how his business is operated, like have more than 10 doctors observing the surgery while I am having mine. He does not check your nose on a daily base, nurse will be the one who helps you with after care. When there is an issue, he is not actively seeking the solution, rather show his arrogant and rude behavior.

Again, best of luck hope you go through yours just fine.

Hi there,

I'm going to Seoul on 25th Dec and will stay there until 12th Jan. I'm thinking about getting my nose surgery around 28th Dec. Check out my other posts for more info.
when u arrive Seoul I would probably have my nose surgery done already so dont know whether i could go out to meet u or not >"<

vip just recommended that i get a paranasal implant. what the heck is that? :happydance:

also, i was effectively quoted 14800 + a 10% discount
its cuz they recommended that i get a sliding genioplasty instead of a chin implant.

i'd really like to see pics if you are willing

http://www.aafprs.org/patient/finder/finder.cfm?SearchBy=ZipCodeCountryName&ZipCodeCountryName=@@jung&Miles=20

he is a qualified plastic surgeon
you are right that he trains chinese surgeons though. he hosts training courses and invites surgeons internationally, so of course a lot of his customers will be chinese surgeons

that's great. i'm still really interested in dr jung even after that review but then i re-read some posts by mexikorn and she gave a pretty good review of dr jung.

will you be posting before and after pics? we would all really appreciate it and you can blur out the eyes for privacy

A friend and I had this debate so maybe I can help clear a few things up... Dr. Jung is actually not a plastic surgeon although he is qualified to do plastic surgery on the face. Notice that link points you to the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. This branch is not recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties. Essentially, facial plastic surgeons are ENT's and are only qualified to do surgeries from the neck up. This includes cleft palates, tumors, vocal cord injuries, sinus problems, etc. They do 1-2 years of general surgery, then 2-3 years in the ear, nose and throat area after which they may do 1 year of cosmetic/aesthetic plastic surgery fellowship. It does look like Dr. Jung did more post graduate work after deciding he wanted to do rhinoplasties. A plastic surgeon will do 3-5 years of general surgery, followed by 2-3 years of plastic surgery, part of would most likely be cosmetic/aesthetics (remember plastic surgery encompasses reconstructive and function repair), and then another plastic surgery fellowship. Plastic surgeons are qualified to do surgeries on all parts of the body. There has been much debate on plastic surgeons vs. facial plastic surgeons with most plastic surgeons believing ENT's creating the term "facial plastic surgeon" in order to enter the lucrative field. Dr. Jung admits on his website that he worked hard at nasal cosmetic surgery as "brand power of otolaryngology was falling behind". As with everything, there are beautiful noses being done by ENT's and there are horrible noses being done by full plastic surgeons... its all about homework and who makes you feel comfortable.

its for the sides of your nose.