BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well said BBgirly, I could not agree more. You know before I came to VIP clinic, I had a few friends from this website who have dealt with VIP, they were always there to support and encourage me and tell me good things about Dr Lee. Now after I have met Dr Lee in person, I can fully understand why people would do that. He does as much as he can in his clinic by himself. He changes the dressings and cleaning patients' noses by himself. One day I had my dressing changed by his assistant doctor while he was busy, he actually called me and asked me to come back to the clinic after he finished his surgery all because he has to see it by himself. lol

Dr Lee is a very patient and skillful doctor and treat everyone so nicely. In their clinic, there are 80% cases are revision cases and a lot of them are really hard.For some extremely hard cases, a lot other doctor will not accept the patients, but they will refer them to Dr Lee. Over years, Dr Lee has granted many patients' beauty dreams.

When I was at the clinic, I found that a lot of patients actually took their after photos in two weeks' time, at that time, the swallon is not subsituted and the nose is not well defined yet. Other than that, only a small group of people are willing to share their photos online. So it is not fair to judge his work based on those photos. From people I met in person through his clinic, I can clearly see great improvements in their looks. There is one girl after nose job and fat grafting, she looks like a baby doll. And another girl looks like a euroasian after the surgery. A lot of patients have to have a certificate from the clinic because they have dramatic improvements on their look and might have trouble to pass the custom. lol

can someone who has had surgery with vip please send me before and after pics if you are willing? i would be very thankful

i don't want to go to vip based solely on word of mouth, i wanna see the results since the ones on his website are taken too soon after surgery

also, bbgirly, does the ear cartilage make the tip seem softer like he said it would?

Hi dorkiegirl,
I'm new to this forum! I've been researching a lot and have decided to go get my rhinoplasty in SK around May also. Let me know what your thoughts are on other clinics. I have been looking at VIP clinic for quite some time, but not quite settled yet. If possible, I would like to go with someone as moral support, because I am a big chicken when it comes to needles and knives! haha. Still I want to get mine done. Maybe we can share our research about different Korean surgeons. I'm a 24 year old asian female, and no, I'm not a creeper either. haha.

I want to get all natural material rhinoplasty, because of my biggest fear of rejection to alloplastic material after post op and whatnot. What are you planning?

Wow! This really helped me a lot! Thank so much. I will have to go do further research. I will ask some of my korean friends to see what they know also. Unfortunately, they don't live in the Seoul area, in Jeju and Busan. But I'm sure they might be familiar. I will share what I find!

I'm only 2 weeks post-op thus my nose is still very swollen. I think it is too early to show my photos right now because it is not going to justify Dr Lee's work. Most people will want to see instant results which will not be the case for rib rhino. Probably give me 2 more months to heal, i think the swell should subside 20-30% from there.

Oh ya, yes, it feels like a soft cushion on my tip. The funny thing is i read the aftercare instruction and it says that the cartilages in the nose will feel even harder after 2-3 weeks of surgery, then after 6 months to 1 year it will soften down again. I did not check with the doctor why is it so but I will go and find a medical reason for it and let you guys know if you are interested.

He is indeed a very responsible doctor. The aftercare was excellent. I had my surgery on Thursday and needs to go back everyday for a dressing clean up. The clinic is closed on Sunday but Dr Lee called me in the morning and told me he will come pick me up from the office-tel and bring us to the clinic just to clean up our noses.

I told him" it is ok, you are not working today right? I can see you tomorrow, my nose seems ok" and he answered 'No its ok! I must see your nose today"
I thought that was top-notch service from the clinic doctor himself. He just want to see everything is ok for his patient.

Even when I told him I can take a slow stroll down the clinic myself (Its about 10 mintues walk) he says "No, it is too cold to walk right now, I'll come and pick you girls up."

That is so sweet of him isnt it.

He changes the dressings and cleaning patients' noses by himself. One day I had my dressing changed by his assistant doctor while he was busy, he actually called me and asked me to come back to the clinic after he finished his surgery all because he has to see it by himself. lol

I did alarplasty with Oz Clinic. The results are terrible and irreversible. The surgeon did not respect that nostrils must have some natural curve and vertical height to look natural, especially on Asians. My nose now looks cut-out at the base, the nostrils are overly flattened and even caused the tip to flattened. I strongly advise against doing your nose at Ozclinic.

Thanks Jennlynn for that info! Oz was one of my top choices! Can anyone who has stayed in the VIP officetel, tell me what they provide you with? (food,internet etc) So I know what I should prepare for if I choose VIP.

They have internet access, fridge, microwave oven. A small kitchenette that you can cook, pots and pans are provided. Knifes and stuffs, hot flask to boil water, washing machine and detergent, towels, hair dryer.basic stuffs.

I believe some rooms might not have certain things like hot flask or stuff like that, you can check with JoAnn if there is something in particular you would like to have. I am sure she can accomodate for you ;)

YOu have rib cartilage in your nose and it has warped?
HOw did that happen? I thought warping only happens during the time when the doctor harvest and craves the cartilage? It shouldn't happen when it is already inside your nose.

Where and when did you get it done?

BBGurly! I believe you are Connie from Singapore right? It's lisa hehehe. I've been following this forum to see how other patients have been healing who used rib cartilidge as well. I was wondering if the swolleness has gone down much and if you still feel any pain where the scar is? P.S Me and lilee wanted to say bye to you before you left but I got called in to the clinic for a last minute check up :sad: