BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

thanks alot townstory ....for sharing your story but i really dont know who to trust
i been doing lot of home work ..lot of photo of nose that like , photos of nose i dont like
i will be very specific with him about what i want, and i think my nose is an easy case, and it my sergery iam getting done
pikami ...let meet up cauze iam going to be in korea by myself from the 1 to 14 of janueary
and my sergery is on the 3..iam properly gonna look horrible when i see you..i am from new york btw and where in flying from?
i was thinking getting my eyes done as well since iam there .
i have double eyelid but it just a bit droopy it just bother me .. i was wonderring how much dr jung charge for eyes job ?? anyone know

kain ...i wil show u my photos after if u like i dont mind
this is from my personal point of view, being famous doesnt mean u are the best sergerian in the world,it all about if you and the sergerian feel connected and comfortable with each other, be very clear and realistic with what you need what you want , is it achieaveble, iam sure big famous sergian properly had messed up a lot of people nose before to get to where they are now, iam pretty sure they still do now..if the patient and sergian dont have the right communication , they properly gonna get something that they dont want ...
i work at a hair salon in the city as a stylist , iam not famous like other people but i know iam very talented myself, you guys know how many peoples had come to me and complaiint that they went to the big famous hair salon that celebrites goes to
does lousy job, and charge a ton of money.
the best is to bring a photos of what you want...photo will say million words . as a hairstylist when people show me the photos of the hair style it make my job so much eeasier......
anyway ....i wanto know what kinda supplement should i be taking b4 sergery to speed up the healling process...??

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck,I am sure you will be happy with your nose if it is not a difficult case:smile: I had the same concerns before and did not know who to trust for my revision, but I had read so many people give good reviews of VIP clinic, that is why I chose them. Dr Jung offered a free revision with Goretex or $1,500 with Rib for me, but I decided not to go with him. I would rather to go with Dr Lee, who I have never read a bad review from this Forum, everyone went to him seemed to be happy. I am happy with mine as well. With Dr Jung just be specific and be cautious, I am sure you will have a pretty nose too:smile: Good luck

Thank you girl, that is very informative and helpful. I remembered that in VIP Clinic, JoAnn told me that it took 16 years' all together in Korea to be a fully qualified plastic surgeon. Now I understand more about ENT and Plastic surgery. Geez, one good thing about failing so many rihnoplasty before is that I am gonna be an expert in explaining a lot of medical terms. Lol:graucho:

i think dr jung charges 1500 for eyes. if you have multiple surgeries he gives a 50% discount or something

are you using goretex+ear cartilage or rib cartilage?

to people who have had rib cartilage, have you ever heard of using ear cartilage overtop of the rib in the tip?
vip answered my question regarding having a hard tip after rhinoplasty. they said that they can use ear cartilage on top to make it feel softer

i also emailed o & young clinic but they responded to me in broken english so i don't think i will go there :Push:
too bad because i like their results more than vip

he be using gortex and ear carlage on my nose.
i hope he good at doing eye as weell..i just want to all sergery done at one and from same doctor
that be niice to have some discount from him ....they just charge alot in korea for sergery
i properly gonna be broke when i come back , all year saving for this ...i better come back llooking like soome kinda celebrity as well...other wise..lol

I have quoted with O& Young before, but they don't use rib for the whole nose, they use silicone for bridge area and rib cartilage for the tip.

Dr Lee uses some ear cartilage on my tip to have that softer feel.
He will examine your nose and give you the best option he feels is most suitable. For some, they have thin skin so he will add on some layers for the nose but for mine, I have thick skin so he kept asking me to press on the sides of my nose after my surgery so the skin will adhere nicely back.

Remember when they do your surgery, your whole nose is flipped backwards basically so skin tends to flare out after that.

I believe for O & Young, many like there B&A pictures more because they does most rhinoplasty with silicon and maybe a little rib for the tip, its is not 100% rib to start off with.

Right before my surgery, Dr Lee sat in front of me and pat on my thighs. He told me in his best English that for Rib Rhino, it is going to take up to 1 year to fully heal and see the end results the best. He is not going make it to sharp now if not, after 1 year the whole nose will look too pointy. So, he asked me to be patient and wait for the swelling to go down. I understand where he is going at.

Most before and after pictures shown in VIP website are work of full rhinoplasty. Most of the pictures were taken right before they are discharged from the aftercare, which is around 2 weeks, thus it still shows swelling from the front view, thus it doesnt look too slim. I know this because I asked him about it. Furthermore, those pictures are only a very small percentage of the work he has done.

If you have visited his office, you will be so impressed. he really puts in alot of effort in his work and takes everyone of his surgery seriously.

Wow, I never thought to check the purse forum for rhinoplasty research!! I wish I found this earlier!

Does any one know if plastic surgeons in Korea are experienced with revision rhinoplasties? I had a rib cartilage implant that has warped on the bridge area. It seems that American doctors are adamant against not using silicone, goretex or anything that doesnt come from the human body, has anyone had a bad experience with silicon, goretex implants?

im lookin to go in jan or feb TOO..

im will be doin eye/chin surgery .. would love to meet up with others and share a room together hehe ive done so many research , some famous for eyes soem famous for nose surgery but the best for chin and eyes together would be REGEN.

can i have ur msn i add u girl ..im can go anytime before early march !

Hi dear,

So u'll be in Seoul from 1 Jan? I'll arrive Seoul on 25th Dec. Let meet up! Hv u booked ur hotels or anywhere to stay yet? I booked mine here http://backpackersinside.com/
my email is: [email protected]
contact me via this email! ^^