BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

thanks for the reply

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i was hoping they wouldnt mind it.

how do u guys feel about VIP's facial sugeries?? i know i feel pretty iffy about their double eyelid surgery, but like the FEW before and after pics of their facial surgeries are pretty nice. but since there are only like 3 of them, it's kinda hard to figure out if they;re good or not.

i guess it's just that their before and after pictures arn't close to "perfect". my plan was to go to banogagi first, cus their results are FANTASTIC, i mean, i can only judge from their photos, and vip could be just straight up honest with it and even post the surgeries that werent all that great, and for banobagi, they COULD be posting only the nearly "perfect" ones.

How is ur nose healing so far?! xD

Hmmmmm I haven't seen any of banogagi's work yet.. but if what you see from them is exactly what you want to achieve, than you should go for it ^_^ .. as long as you haven't heard that they've done any bad jobs! (so far I haven't at all)

But yah as for VIP.. There is alot of judgement made towards their pictures they chose to post for rhinoplasty because it does not look very defined.. but the pictures only look that way because the nose hasn't had a chance to completely deswell and take it's shape. I had my picture taken only a week after surgery. So maybe that is the case with the pictures they chose to display their work doing double eyelids? I haven't actually asked Dr.Lee himself or his assistant JoAnn, but it could be the case!

And yes rib rhinoplasty was my first nose job! And I'm actually healing very fast.. Today I went into work for the first time and everybody was so amazed at how normal I look. As for the rib part the other day I was complaining how I still felt some serious discomfort but today I felt nothing, so I'm really happy ^_^

Are you planning to do just double eyelids?

ok i sent you my fb email to your email ;))

YOur eyes are beautiful!!!!!! You have double lids right???

Dorkie girl,

I heard there is this Dr Lee in Banagobi which is very good. Maybe you can research from there?

some days it works fine and other days i get delivery failures. its annoying cuz it takes several tries and days just to get one message to them

Hello everyone, I was scheduled to go to Korea on Jan 2 however I canceled my trip due to the heavy tension with North Korea. Anyway, I scheduled a consultation with Jeffrey Ahn in NYC as my relatives have gotten their eyelids done (came out AMAZING) but they would NOT give me price quotes over the phone. I have my consultation with them on Jan 4, so I can keep you guys updated. I'm going for eyes & nose but I honestly probably can only afford the eyes. Regardless, will keep everyone updated if they'd like! :smile: I want to get the surgery the same day or the same week~ :P

http://www.engbanobagi.com/main/post_photo/bano_photo.asp
thats the link for banobagi. the pictures look amazinggg!!

wow mixedgirl, thats great. do u think i'll be able to see ur result??
i'm planning on getting my primary nose job with VIP too! i would sooooo appreciate it if u can show me ur result. i'm really stuck on picking the "look" i want for my nose. x(