BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

He took off about 3mm... I'm really worried now. I feel it's very unnatural. Very disappointing. And he said it was conservative.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Asin,

I've read through your saga in the old forum. I hope you feel better. Just a quick question: did anyone that you didn't tell about your nose job notice your alarplasty, or nose job in general now that your implants are taken out? Yours and mine are about the same.

I'm worried sick that someone will notice my alarplasty. It's poorly done. Too much was resected, I feel, giving the alars a very shallow look. The nose lost the 3D aspect. But the surgeon still tells me it's a good result! What a joke.

By the way Vivi, what do you mean by the "alar will only change 5% the most"? As in the nose? I think my nose is now a completely different nose with the alarplasty.

Hi everyone!

I followed this thread about 2 years ago when I was planning my surgery and for a little bit afterwards. I forgot why but I stopped coming on these forums. I recently rediscovered the forums again though :biggrin:.

Anyways, about 2 years ago I had surgery in Taiwan with Dr. Liang. I LOVE my results!!! I had double eye lid, tip w/ ear cartilage, nose bridge w/ implant, an alarplasty, and botox to the jawline. The only regrets I have is not getting a higher bridge and eye fold :P. I'm probably going back to get a higher bridge. At the consultation, he said he would re-do my surgery for free until I am happy with the result. I only have to pay for anesthesia (I think). He also gave me more botox at no charge because he felt like the first injections were not enough.

If anyone is looking for a doctor in Taiwan, I highly suggest him. I had consultations with two other doctors, but I didn't like them. Here is his web site: www.cosmetic-clinic.com.tw/ .

I'm not sure if they are fluent in English or not because my aunt was with me. She is fully fluent in English and Mandarin. His prices wern't the cheapest, but it was still "cheap". However, I did spend like 1,200 or so on tickets from where I live to CA then to Taiwan.

If anyone has questions feel free to post or PM :smile:.

Hi Carissa80,

Is your nose swollen at all? Who is your surgeon? There is a chance that people won't notice the difference. People have full nose jobs: implants, alar excision, tip plasty, etc... and family and friends don't notice right off. If the character of your face preserved, it's less likely that people will notice a change has occurred.

It seems some celebrities are opting for the barely there nostrils and it looks good on their face and it looks good on them:
http://goingplastic.blogspot.com/search/label/Keira%20Knightley
http://goingplastic.blogspot.com/search/label/Natalie%20Portman
http://plasticsergeant.com/celebrity/ashley-tisdale-nose-job

Hoping your results will improve to your satisfaction as you heal. ;)

I just got back home and everybody here is waiting for my pictures. People tell me I look different but I look better. My sister told me I look a little western. Anyway, I am ready to post some pictures so stay tuned.

However, I am confused because I know how to style my hair before my surgery. Now I look different, I do not know what looks good on me. A friend of my friend told me to make my hair puffy and wax it. I was NO NO NO, I would rather look like Tom Cruise, Paul Walker, and Wentworth Earl Miller (Prison Break).

If you are Korean, you can flame me. But this is my opinion.
Korean men's fashion is too metrosexual. They have no muscle at all and they look geeky. Their favorable jeans are skin tight. Their hairstyles are weird like Ashton Kutcher's hair. Youtube korean men celebrities and you will know what I mean. Yes there are some manly asian men but I just prefer what's on the Men's Health Magazines.

I have more manly look than before because of chin implant. I look better now according to my friends and my mom. I had too much expectations and did not get it because I wanted more drastic change.

Stay tuned I will post some pictures

thats why every girls like them they look cute, easily fragile etc. but u got a point there bout the korean guys
anyway cant wait for ya pics

hey, solus,

thanks for sharing!

wow, nice change! did you only have the implant put in? or tip/ alar work too? the bridge looks really nice by the way! especially oblique view (head-tilted/ three-quarters view) and i think maybe when all the swelling is gone, it will look even more defined? wow! hope you enjoyed your winter vacation in korea as well ::smile:! i know this was something that you have been wanting for a while (i remember your posts on the old thread too)! hope it is to your liking! you're brave!

happy healing ::smile:!