BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!!! I'm going to Seoul on 25th December for my nose surgery and I would like to have it in Yes5245 clinic. It's good be very lovely if you could go to Seoul around that time as well! I'm going there alone:sweatdrop:

That's a pity, I wanna go to Seoul for Xmas eve but there is no reasonable price ticket before 24th Dec so I'll arrive Seoul on 25th Dec, ah gruhhhhhhhhhhhhh. As I will go there alone, I feel a bit nervous. How can you manage to take care of yourself during ur recovery when you were just alone?
And did the doctor tell you which kind of foods you shouldn't take during your recovery time?
Ooopss, I'm sure I need to ask you something but now forgot it...... I'll come bk when I remember it:shrugs:

Dr. David E Kim in Beverly Hills
www.beverlyhillsplasticsurgery.com

:nuts: Please, can you tell me what the korean websites say about Dr. Lee, Hyun Taek from Banobagi? I had my rhinoplasty with him last year 11/22. Love the results!! :heart: I should email him happy nosey anniversary, lol. :love:

I saw on the we that's he's now doing forehead implants!! Is that the new rage in Seoul? Give us the updates. Also are you available to go to consults with visitors? You could probably turn that into a full time job. LOL

Hi pinkballet, sorry but I'll still be in school March 2011 as my semester ends in April! I also want to get surgery asap.

Hi pikami, have you already bought your airfare ticket? I want to go on December 20th and leave on Dec 29th-Jan 1st. Is there any way you could book an earlier flight?

Hi xmzxquizitx,
I already booked my ticket on 24th December and arrive on 25th, I'll leave on 12 Jan so it should be possible for us to meet up but it would be the best if we can be there together during ur and my surgery!!!

@ Koreanboy: Yeah, I read the news about the war as well and do feel worry about it............... Let see what happen then as I already booked my ticket. If something like that happened, I could I hv my money bk as they will cancel the plane!

hey everyone! i've been following the forum for the past few days. and finally decided to create an account! lol. Im planning on going to korea around May to get a nose job and maybe cheekbone reduction surgery. can anyone let me know what are the best places for nose and cheekbone surgeries?
im so excited that i created this account, finally can ask questions now, instead of scrolling through pages to pages hoping to see something. lol!

banobagi
bk dongyang
ID

i've been looking at these three clinics. they all seem so good !

Hi dorkiegirl,

On the upper right hand side you can click "search this thread" and type in the names of the clinics you mentioned to see what information there is about them. I have found this tool very useful. Also, I think that many people here have scrolled through the pages and pages in this forum so you may not get sympathizers in terms of all the information there is to go through. I think your best bet if you don't want to wait for replies is to go through just October and this month. Koreanboy talks about the big popular clinics (he went to Wonjin), and there are personal stories of VIP (positive), Banobagi (positive), and Dr. Jung at Shimmian (sp?) (mixed-ish). From what I have read BK is somewhat like a factory and their aftercare is not the best. I believe other members talk about O & Young, AT Clinic, and Samsung as well. You will also find information on rib versus synthetics if that interests you. Happy researching!

pikami, Okay I'll try to book my ticket on the 24th as well but I'm not 100% sure if I'm going yet. Where are you coming from?

Good luck on the nose augmentation :biggrin:

I had nose work done because of a very narrow bridge and I have never ever regretted it. The only thing that I might have wished done differently was having the alar base narrowed as well. I lost weight so now it's a little wide for my face, haha.

One thing I read from the cozycot forums was someone who had problems with their nose job done in Korea, since the surgeon cut away too much of the cartiledge on the tip of their nose, so they had problems when they wanted something fixed.

I also want cheekbone reduction as well :Push: as well as jaw slimming. I was looking at Samsung Line based on what was posted in the cozycot thread. I think I'll try botox masseter slimming first though and see how that goes for a year, I don't want to do anything too radical first.

there are so much useful information from this thread, which makes choosing soo freaking difficult! i cant wait til i actually schedule an appointment and fly over there!! has anyone used rib cartilage? and what are the clinics that actually use rib instead of synthetic??

anyone interested on going to seoul sometime in May?! let me know! we should go together. :heart: