asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow so much information!
Well today i went in for a consult with Dr.kim in Palo Alto, CA
http://www.eplasticsurgery.com/

and he quoted me the price of $10,000, which had my mom and I very alarmed.
He told me that since my nose was wide but pretty high for an asian(had more bone like a westerner) I would have to break it and have cartilage graft etc etc, all in all a more complicated procedure. I was wondering if anyone had very great PS suggestions in California, preferably of lower price but at the same time great quality? I also sent in a photo consult for WAVE plastic surgery clinic in Beverly Hills.

I am interested in:
Dr. Kimberly Lee
Dr. Kenneth Kim
Dr. Charles Lee

All of whom seem to be from the L.A area. If you guys have info on all of them that would be fantastic and i'm looking for the cheapest pricing but not sketchy!

most people here tend to go to korea because the surgeons there have more experience with asian noses and the final cost comes out to about the same (the actual surgery is cheaper but you have to account for airfare and accomodation)

i believe what your surgeon recommended was an osteotomy. you should definitely consult more surgeons to make sure that it is a good prescription, since most asians do not need osteotomy.

Hey Im planning to go around that date as well!
and since i may be getting 2 or 3 procedures ,Im staying for about 2weeks there.

Do let me know!It would be great to have more people around :biggrin:

cheers!

Hi Jelly,

I will stay in a hostel to save some money. I went to Seoul before and in my opinion, I think backpacker is totally fine for me. I booked an ensuite room in Backpackers inside, U can check the link below:
http://backpackersinside.com/
SO U will leave in 25 Dec >"<, haizzzz, but I would love to see ur result and we can catch up at some points and have a coffee together in Seoul for Xmas ^^

i'm staying at artnouveau city ii, gangnam, if you are interested

http://www.ancsr.com/artcity2/accom/crystal.asp
Make sure to click the button for english

Hi Pikami,

I am planning to go to see Dr. Jung on Dec 20th and I plan to stay in a hotel as well. Do you want to meet up or something? I'd love to have someone to sighseeing together...lol

My friend had hers done with Dr. Kimberly Lee and was really happy with her results. She went to her because she specializes only in plastic surgery of the face unlike others who do body and face. I go to her for other stuff and she's really friendly. If I were you, I would pick the one you feel most comfortable with, not necessarily based only on price.

Hey Jelly1,

I'm in Seoul and going to Dr Lee for treatment this weekend, what you having done?

Don't worry i went to Dr Lee 1 year ago and i am very happy... i'm waiting for my fat grafting treatment which should be today! Still scared though... :sad: but i trust Dr Lee with my life!

Verity1975: Did you have a nose surgery a year ago through VIP Clinic? What procedure/implant did you go with. I'm very curious to see your results as I'm reluctant on the idea of rib considering the likelihood of warping and such. I sent you an email at your hotmail account. I would love to see your before and after pics.

Thank you in advance. :smile:

Hi dear,

Sure that I'd love to meet up s.o in Seoul. as U'll go to Seoul in 20th, when will you have ur surgery? As I'm not sure I'll have my surgery on 27 or at the beginning of Dec. But we still can meet and go out together. Check the link I sent before mentioned about the hostel I'll stay. If u like, u can book a room there as well asap as U know, xmas holiday >"<

PikAMI

Something family urgent !!!came up so i hv to postpone the schedule .. too bad i thought i gonna get new nose before NEW YEAR . Anway, will kepp update abt next schedule ...

Thank you so much for ur web , its seem to be nice place tho i think i'm goin to book the room there as well

good luck ^^

Hey verity 1975

Thank you so much for ur suppot but it seem that i hv to reschedule my surgery because of family business nway goo luck on ur tratment ... dont be scared i'm sure it's goin to be fine ^^