BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

And to everyone who is considering Dr.Lee.. I can only say good things about him. I am from Canada and just turned nineteen, so you can imagine how scared I was to be going overseas for rhinoplasty. But as you are all doing now, I did my research and can gladly say that overall VIP clinic met my expectations. Although my face to face consultaton was a day before my schedualed surgery, Dr.Lee did not rush things and made sure he understood the type of nose I desired. He asked me many questions regarding the look I wanted to achieve and thoroughly explained what would be done. JoAnn and the rest of the staff truley cared for me and made me feel very comfortable during my time there. I brought one of my very good friends along with me and now SHE is even considering ps with them in the near future. My last check up, I felt so sad saying bye because after awhile you start to feel like family!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....welcome to purseforum.
Who was your doctor. How long have you had the rib in your nose?

^well apparently donated rib is bad and probably has a higher risk of warption compared to other materials. PS yes of course there ALOT of ppl on here and Singapore expat forum that had experience with silicone (and a few on gortex) you need to search it) oh and try google too, other westerner forums, there is tons.

So Anyways..
question- Anybody experience revision under LOCAL where it hurt? What does it feel like? I've only experienced General, and im sooooo scared of Local because another girl was writing about how scared she was.. and it never crossed my mind that my revision will be under local too.. she told me she talk to the doctor and the doctor requires multiple needle shots inside the nose to numbthe area? (is that how it works??) and another girl i talk to said it was the scariest thing she did in her life cuz she can hear the doctors talking and see whats going on. But another girl on here said she didnt feel a thing and she was sleeping... O_O? So im confused how it works.

Do u guys think doctors in korea would find it rude if i reject there way of "massaging the nose?" im always scared massaging it will cause warption or something... i dunno.. i had my nose for almost 2 yrs and im glad i never touched it.. some ppl might say.. massaging it makes it softer/heal faster through blood circulation.. but my nose is pretty soft and if i wipe my nose the tip moves identically the way my old nose did. Im pretty happy about it.. so my "recovery" i hope i can just do it the same way i did when i was in taiwan..i just really dont want them to touch my nose and massage it.. TT__TT

Comment
Don't forget that O&Young, to my understanding... doesn't just have one doctor (correct me if i'm wrong..) so even if you really like some of the pictures you need to ask which doctor performed that procedure. And just really hope you get that doctor.

Hey little pretty lass!!!!

How are you!!! SO sorry couldnt say a proper goodbye to you girls as well ;)

HOw is everything back home? Your mom and friends loves your new look?
Please give me your email address and we can communicate through there or facebook ;))

How is the swelling? Your doesnt seem to have much swelling compare to mine. Mine is still pretty much swollen ;(

Let me know your progress and we can update each other.
Last few days ago, there was this very very thick blood mucus that I blew out from my nostril. did this happen to you?

I felt so much better after It came out, think it is the dried blood clot that has been inside for days

hi dadalyfe, In my room, I have internet connection, a computer( but I know some rooms do not have computer) TV, fridge, washing machine,small kitchen with gas cooking stoves and sink,shower room with toilet and all the supplies such as toilet paper, tissue, shampoo, body wash, washing powder, tooth paste etc. You have to buy your own food while you are staying in officetel. I purchased vegitables from Hyundai Department Store( which is 10 minutes' walking distance from the clinic) and have been cooking by myself. There is a small convinience store downstairs and you can purchase a lot of staff there as well. It has floor heating system, so the room temperature is warm and comfortable.

You will be kept in the clinic for couple days immediately after your surgery, where you will be provided three free meals each day and you will go to officetel once you are discharged from the clinic.

I hope those information helps.

^OMG SERIOUS!?

Ok.. me and others were complaing that VIP is "too over priced" but if u think about it.. its not expensive considering the way you get to live... so you mean u can stay there for 7-10 days go out for shopping and basically treat it like a Hotel?!! I remember other actual hotels.. there fridges arent even cold!!!! My ice pack wouldnt even get cold =_=

oh wait... hotels in korea are around 70-90$ a night? am i way off?

Is Dr Lee's location near the shopping district? Also is his clinic close to his hospital or is it same place? (sorry sometimes doctors have two separate areas for there consultation in the clinic and there surgery hospitals)

hi guys, hows is the healing coming along?! i'm soo freaking exited about going to seoul in the up coming May, omg it's always on my mind, i js keep on thinking about how i'd look after the surgerY!!!!

i'm obsessing over it.

i'm planning on doing the eyelid surgery and mandible reduction at Banobagi, and then after a week, head over to VIP for rib rhinoplasty. I really hope that VIP wouldn't be offended by the fact that I'd done 2 surgeries prior going to them(instead of doing it with them), and since i'm hoping to stay over at VIP for at least 2 weeks, do you guys think they'll mind it? ? it'll be like they're taking care of some one else's patient, but then not really, cus i'll be getting a nose job there.. =/

let me know how u guys feel about my plan =)

Yay I knew I found you :P Lilee says hi hehehe. Mine was VERY swollen as well after taking of the cast.. but it has gone down a lot.

Me and lilee met up with an old high school friend at a bar and some random local asked me if I was from Saudi Arabia!!!That's how swollen it was LOL.

And about the blood mucus, nooo it has not happened to me :s maybe you should ask JoAnn about it? The only problem I have is I still experience serious discomfort where the scar is. I feel it's because I'm so small and I'm a DD >.< or do you too feel the same?

ALSO, I JUST realized I lost the instructions JoAnn gave me regarding the aftercar on how to properly clean your nose. If you could please summarize what was written for me!!!

P.S I seriously want to come to Singapore one day, so if I do I will let you know and we can reunite lol ^___^

Oh ya you can message me at [email protected].. I'll tell you what my fb name is through email!

Hi everyone, I need an urgent help please!!! I am leaving for Seoul in about 12h but a friend who planned to travel with me suddenly canceled her trip just now only because the weather is not good and this messed up my plan. I am now put in a very bad and unprepared situation because it was planned that I would stay with her at VIP's officetel as she would have surgery with VIP. Now, she canceled her trip which means I would not be able to stay there anymore and didn't preared for lodging. It is now too late for me to look around to find an affordable hotel so if anyone knows any hotels around the Apgujeong area that don't require booking in advance please please let me know. I am so scared of arriving in Seoul by myself and don't know where to go in this freezing weather. I would be in Seoul from tomorrow (21/12) until 04/01. Anyone there would like to have a surgery buddy for moral support and share a hotel room, please send me a message. I can be reached at winterntht at yahoo.com. Thanks!!!

I do not think it will be a problem...they seem to be very professional at VIP. Have you talked to JoAnn at all though? You should double check the timing of all the procedures. Also, the maximum you can stay at their officetel is two weeks.

so far i have not been able to see any of vip's final results. =( apparently the ones on their website are taken too early to see the final results.

does anyone know if there are b&a posted on the korean blogs of vip? does anyone know how i could try to search the korean boards myself?

http://www.nose.co.kr/english/recent/read.asp?idx=811&page=1&S_Kinds=Content1&S_STR=rib&flag=9&LangType=1

does anyone else think his nose looks too roman? as in his radix is too high

it was done with rib and was taken soon after the surgery so do you think his nose will shrink to look normal? i wanna know how long it will take before i look normal

It can take 6 months to 1 year to see the final results for rib rhinoplasty.

You just cant have nice nose in 3 months time ;)

I read somewhere you can try searching on their korean website www.naver.com?