BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hello everyone! I got my nose tape off today!!! Even though it is swollen still, I am soo happy with the results!!!!!!!!!!! He did an excellent job. Mind you, I got a pretty subtle change. I got 3 or 4mm of gore-tex added to the bridge and ear cartilage to lengthen my nose JUST A LITTLE BIT. It doesn't even look like my nose is done!! It looks soo natural~ and I love the subtle change. I'm loving the bridge and the tip. And it looks like my old nose, just better hehe. I can't wait to see how it turns out as swelling goes down!! I'm a happy camper.

Btw, I got my nose done with Dr. Jeffrey Ahn in NYC. $4,500.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a question about airplane flights

if i have a 2 stop flight (beijing and seoul) and the arrival at beijing is delayed enough that it is past the departure time for the beijing to seoul, what happens? is the beijing to seoul flight delayed as well or do i have to buy a new ticket with not refund? or am i stranded?

Kain - you will not need to purchase a new ticket. I've traveled a lot internationally and when you get delay and miss your flight, just go to the flight attendant of your airline, explain your situation and 9/10 they will put you on the next available flight out to your destination. They will never leave you stranded and you do not need to purchase a different plane ticket. If the airline delay causes you to get stranded for 1 or more days, the airline should be responsible for paying for your hotel. They will most likely do this. If you can't remember anything from this advice, just remember to go talk to the flight attendant of your airline. I'm sure they've dealt with this situation before. Good luck on your flight!

ditto on Kain's comment - congrats! Please don't go away on this forum and keep us up dated on your healing process for a year or so, please.

Also, how do you know how much mm you should do for your bridge? Or does the doctor knows these measurements when evaluating and observing your nose? I'm just confused about that whole mm thing. I even went to look it up and most of the things I found were very vague about how much mm is suitable, so I was just wondering "How do you know?"

I have a question for those who have done there nose many times... do u think each time you do your nose... does it become stiffer, harder, tighter and looks more fake each time you do it? (my mom wants to know this, cuz this is what she believes) hence less is more, i dont wanna end up like MJ or Dawn Yang (tho her nose looks good... it looks SUPER fake)

uh oh i got my nose done at age 21.... and i never drink milk... -.-
i wonder how soft and young my rib bone is...
my nose seems fine (over 1 yr) what causes warption? Isnt it if its gonna warp it will only warp the within the first 6 months - 8 months?

Hiya izora! I was just reading some of the older post and noticed you had the rib rhino done at VIP. How is your nose healing so far? I'm thinking of going to Dr. Lee to either get rib or silicon. Still kinda torn.

Hher - Has JoAnn gotten back to you with the consultation yet?

vivi_bee - yeah sometimes I wonder how many times Dawn Yang had gotten her nose done. I think she looks really pretty at times, and other times she looks really plastic.

I knowwww, i was confused too. I told him I wanted a higher bridge, he advised me not to do it too high bc I have a round face and round features and it would not fit. I agreed. When I asked him, he said he added 4mm. Well I was just woken up and still had the sedation in me so I honesty don't remember!! I swear he said 3mm but my sister said he saud 4mm and I guess I should trust her bc I was sooo out of it lol. And i don't remember much. But yeah, we agreed on, a subtle yet noticeable bridge fitting my face and he lengthening my tip so that make nose does not go upwards like a piggy nose bc my nose is very short. And he did greatttt!

thanks a lot, that's good to know

No, haven't heard anything back, a few days ago I sent her an email regarding the method I wanted, my pictures and photos of the nose I would like (Erika Sawajiri), so I'm waiting for her to reply back to me.

You got any thing back from her?

No, haven't heard from her neither. I sent her some pictures couple days ago, but still don't really know which method I want. Are you for sure going in May? I may go little later than that. If there are no better options than ribs, I gotta be somewhat mentally prepare for this. Haha. Especially if I'm gonna end up spending this much money on it. :P

if anyone of you are going for a primary nose job..be prepared for a revisions later in life
I have been desired for getting a nose job 10 yrs ago but still not yet achieve it because I am scared of revisions
so far I dont see anyone is happy with their primary nosejob...
everyone is seeking or had revision...
there is so many reason...not happy with its look (too big, not enough height, infection??? or others)
I have several friends in realy life that had nose job....6-7 of them
2 had 3 revisions but now having problem as well
and 2 others are happy with the result it's been over 12 yrs for them and both having silicone...
my cousin has her L-shape for 15 yrs.there was nothign wrong but she just had 2 revision to make it a bit higher..
did anyone has eyelids done??? it seems like double eyelids surgery has less or zero problem if you don't go too high on the creases

I'm really happy with my nose, so I'm hoping I don't ever need a revision unless for health reasons. But I'm crossing my fingers. None of my friends had more than one nose job so far....

I got my eyelids done as well. LOL. Very very happy with the results too. The Dr just did a wonderful job on both~

I'm glad to hear u love your nose! Did your friends go to the same doctor and get gortex as well?