BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it been almost one month since i got the surgery with dr Jung
the journal been absolutely emotional , a lot of up and down , happiness , regrets. i just didn't know what to expext before going in to all surgery.
especially for the first 3 weeks was tough , my nose was supper supper high and unatural. almost straight down from my eye brows.
i didnt think it would go down that much anymore
....but looking at myself now i have to say it really change how i look , now i do feel like i went from cute to handsome. my new nose make me look more strong and manly .....
last night i went to have dinner to celebrate with all my friends for chinese new year. they all saw me right b4 i got my nose done, iam so happy no body said anything or give me a weird look....cauze my bridge is alot higher than b4 . my nose wasn't a quited change cauze i told dr jung i dont mind drastic change. i dont mind looking different . as long it llook natural...i think he really did a fantastic job ...i feel liike iam more happy and happy everyday
honest speaaking , i think if my family and close friends see me they would notice something different maybe they can tell
but if for radom people on the street , they wont know i got my nose done.... i think everything really pay off at the end

Congrats, sexyasian85. The thing with plastic surgery is, if it turns out great and natural looking typically no one will say anything (atleast in front of your face), but when it turns out to be disastrous or unnatural looking, that's when you start seeing people whispering behind the ears, sometimes even in front of you. I know because I had experienced both. I'm glad your healing well, please do keep us updated.

O& Young uses rib too but their prices are ridiculous. It is much more than VIP.

Thats not true...... my quote was 1500USD cheaper then VIPs... o&young was cheaper for me at least.........there pictures are very amazing too... again i wanna repeat they have many doctors.. so if u like a picture.. make sure you know which material was used + which suregon.

Also, you need to specify that you want to use 100% rib because they have the tendency to just quote you the price of silicone and rib since that's what they mostly do when they use rib. This happened to me and two other people I know. I also know one woman who had a consultation at O & Young, and she said that they charge approximately $15,000 USD for rib revision. I don't know the price of primary rhinoplasty. Just be careful with them because the price they email you is not the same when you see them in person. It's probably best to have a face to face consultation with them if you want to have surgery there (just make sure to take a lot of cash).

Hi guys,

since I have had 2 rib surgeries already, one with Jung and the other with Toriumi, I wasn't sure if I will have enough rib for Dr. Lee to harvest. When I ask JoAnn that question, she said Dr. Lee will use rib cartilage #8, 9 for making the tip. Is this new or is this commonly used for people don't have enough rib???

thanks!

You didn't like the nose Dr. Jung nad Dr. Toriumi gave you?

For me, JoAnn suggested to use either rib #7 for the whole nose (bridge + tip) or rib #8/9 for tip and implant for the bridge. Were you asking to only get the tip done?

I asked her what the difference is between using those ribs, but she never really gave me an answer.

I don't have any front pictures atm. I didn't do my alar. I thought I would have to, but it's a good thing I listened to the doctor. It wouldn't of suited my face if I had done it.

Hi, think I'd read it somewhere that usually 7 is good as it's not close to the lungs, but the lower it goes, the more brittle it is, maybe in a good way? As softer means more natural. Idk, do your research but i think this is what I'd remembered.

Think toriumi guy uses 5 or 6?, preferences of each doctor, I had 7 for bridge and some ear for tip.

FYI guys, the Chinese doctors from china saw this plastic surgery market and they r trying come into the trade. There r many blotched jobs done by unethical doctors who are not qualified and didn't acquired the correct skills and technology. They r sending many china doctors to Korea and pick up the skills, from some of you; dr Jung is trying to farm from these Chinese doctors.

Business have to make profit ofcuz but I wonder how many actually put integrity above profits. I'm personally not a china believer.they have the people , too vast, very difficult to manage and control.

That being said, am not a believer of those doctors who are profiting from these Chinese doctors. Then again, idk if they r really the ethical ones.

Caveat emptor

Hi sexyasian85, i was thinking of getting it done by Dr Jung as well. May i know which hotel did you stay in during your trip? How do you find him and his manager Jay Lee?

Hi rawdude, you mentioned that Dr Jung is trying to farm from those chinese doctors. May i know how you got to know about this as i am considering going to him for my primary rhinoplasty. Btw, the dr jung u mention is the one from Shimmian?

Hi rawdude, you mentioned that Dr Jung is trying to farm from those chinese doctors. May i know how you got to know about this as i am considering going to him for my primary rhinoplasty. Btw, the dr jung u mention is the one from Shimmian or?