BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

VIP IV on the forearm. but i think it all depends on the individual's veins, some too small on the forearm and not visible. so they do it on the back of hand.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of people basing things on "known" or "unknown" maybe its better to base on skill. Meaning the outcome of the face. I rather see good results, or even LIVE results would be better. Unfortunately, im only able to see 1 out of the 3 clinics to see the ppl they actually performed on. So the next thing is basing it on multiple pictures and then doing research to find pictures OUT OF THE CLINIC. (just in case they are only showing you the favourite ones) so search hard on websites and try hard to find a few. That's why im not really worried about repuations but or if the doctor can do what i want. Otherwise you can have the nicest doctor in the world or the most popular celebrity God Doctor in the world.. but if one doctor is tooo natural (like doesnt make a difference) or one doctor is too hardcore changing (makes you look like a total different person) in the end you won't be happy. Every doc is suited for every individual person.

UM YES!! I ACTUALLY CRIED!!! Actually they did it twice... and then even on the twice if you touched the needle or the chord is HURT and they can see that so they wanted to do it the 3rd time... and i beg them not too.... i was like just nOOOO stopp leave it... IM OK!! (though you can see the expression of pain on my face) but u can see the worryness on there face cuz they wanted me to be comfortable.. but i was crying and i didnt want too.. so they left it... i think it was put in fine... it was just super uncomfortable...when the injections came that arm left cold and numb.. like it was gonna fall offf from no circulation or something. My lovely sweet doctor came to check on me.. and he laughed when he ask "are u in pain?" (after finishing my nose) and i said "ohh no my rib doesnt hurt my nose doesnt hurt... but the iv drip hurt..." and he was nice enough to tell the nurses to put the iv in my drip pack and not straight inject it to me. :smile: I HATE NEEDLES!!!!!

Hey everyone! I'm actually quite nervous about writing my first message here as I've been following from the first thread for about a year and feel kinda like a voyeur lol. I've finally decided to pursue my decision to do rhino in Korea and should be there by June 2011. I haven't decided where I will be having my procedure yet but would love it if I could get some company while I'm up there. I don't know a soul in Seoul (haha I know totally lame) and freaked out on reading about people getting lonely and depressed going through it alone..

Hey. Where do you plan on having your surgery done?

In order of preference:

Banobagi
VIP
Dr. Jung of Shimmian
Grand
Migo
OZ clinic

So.. I guess I haven't really decided huh? lol There's way too many choices and pros and cons for each place! :sad:

I think all those places should be in Seoul. So I will be in the least, booking a ticket there to arrive sometime in May/June. What are your plans if any??

Hi Rhinose,

Hm..you have still not gotten in touch. I am not sure why? Anyway i am still on track to going to Kao shiung on the 18th or 19th of Mar. We might be able to work sth out....contact me

Hello. I have searched these forums and have some input and questions.

EXPERIENCE:

SHIMMIAN DR JUNG -
I had a revision rhinoplasty with him Dec 2010. He seemed very busy but ultimately I think he did a nice job. The only thing I wonder is he said he used gortex on the bridge and alloderm (which I read can and will disappear in time), so I am a little worried my results will not be permanent. Dr. Jung told me that it should last and if the implants (alloderm are thin sheets) it will go down evenly...your thoughts???

VIP -
I had paranasal implants (side of nose) and filler of my cheeks. I am only a few days post op, but my nose tip is lifted and I don't want it to be. Dr. Lee told me it will go down when the swelling decreases. Has anyone else had experience with paranasal implants?????

Heyy there :smile:

Iv been considering to do surgery at Banobagi, i havent heard anything bad about it yet :smile:

Does anyone know how long they take to reply ur emails?
i emailed them two days ago and i still havent got an answer yet :sad:

On their website it gives you an international phone number, i tried phoning them during their open hours but the lady spoke in korean and it sounded like a voice machine. :shrugs:

Does anyone know how i can contact someone at Banobagi who can speak english/ chinese over the phone?

Thank you very much! ;)

Jaspar13: Dr.Jung? If you dont mind, may I see your results? Pm it? =)

Ive been holding off this surgery for years. Giving myself ALONG time to think over of what I want my results to look like. Plus doing a whole a lot of research.

At first I thought, let me go to the surgeon and see what he recommends. After all he is a pro. But then I also want to bring along some pictures. Do you think it will aid him? or Will it be an insult to his expert knowledge?

I would like to know what you think of this nose? Also, if you can help me look for more photos of the nose ladies 1 & 2 have. Thank you.

1&2 the result I desire:
-high bridge & long nose, hold a heart/triangle tip
[​IMG]

Same nose concept. I drew to show
[​IMG]

What I don't want:
high bridge +Short nose, pinched look or upside down triangle look[?]
[​IMG]

Incomplete:

Unfortunately I do not speak Korean, but the managers there usually speaks English. In total, I went to 4 diff. clinic for my consultation. Only two however provide some sort of free accommodations for foreigner; Bk and VIP. When I went to Dr.Jung at Shimmian the manager Jay Lee said that he can provide me one night on the day of the surgery (cause I guess you need to come back the very next day for checkup). Ok according to the list that JoAnn manager at VIP sent me a revision rhinoplasty is an extra 1,000 USD. I don't know what material you would want; ribs or silicon. But there is quite a list with many different options. You shouldn't let the price list hold you back. Because with my consultation, the total cost of surgery would of been 6,900 USD. It was Septal cartilage + ear cartilage + fascia is 4,900 (600 USD extra for fascia). 1,500 USD for paranasal augmentation and 500 USD for anesthesia. But, in the end I got it down to 5000 USD, so I am very happy with the price. Dr. Jung quote me 5K but his is with gortex and not fascia along with the paranasal. I still however am very torn between Dr. Jung and Dr. Lee.