BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of going around june/july as well if i get the time. I'm from New Zealand though but it'd be great to meet up and share accommodation etc? I've kinda freaked out about going alone too. How long are you planning on staying for? I want to get my eyes touched up and my nose done.

i think its a good to bring pictures. it shouldn't be an insult to the surgeon since it is his job to do his best to give the patient what they want, and bringing pictures can only make his job easier.

i think the first 2 noses look good

Btw I did mine before couple years back..

Nice Drs, good service

Not really happy about the results as I find it really subtle changes.

Improvement yes but only partially.

Well thats my experience thats all.

Dont think i can help u now tho as they move to a new place now.

Hi vivi, thanks for your post.

I am considering to do Donated ribs!

which patient said its a bad idea?

IS here i like to speak to him

hii rhinose. thanks for the information :smile:
yea i also heard the doctors there are all very nice, now i just need a way to get a hold of them.
if u ever have anymore updates or know anything more about banobagi. please inform me! thank you! :smile:

there is 2 on this thread
1 on another thread (but on purseforum, i think try searching BK clinic..or something, i dunno who was there primary doctor who put donated rib)
and there is some on singaporeexpat.
THink about it... no one yet has complained about there own rib having problems.. but those who did use rib and had problems all have one thing in common.............."it's not theirs"
Of coursethere might be some ppl who used donated rib and it hasnt messed up yet or it's been fine.BUt too me... it seems like a high percent since u can easily hear about it already

Hmm.. Jus wondering, where did those donated ribs come from..? I'm thinking of several
Worst scenario like docs stealing from patients who r unaware, or r e ribs fr dead ppl..? No offense to those considering bout donated ribs, I'm jus curious bout it..

Cooool.. Such a relief to have some company. I'm a Japanese girl from Australia and looking to get my eyes and nose done too!

I've finally read through the entire 155 pgs which took me 2 whole days.. my eyes are so screwed! Reading through everyone's very useful and priceless experiences (THANKYOU SOSO MUCH BDW EVERYONE!!!!!!!), I've finally decided on eyes at Banobagi and 'the nose' at the infamous VIP.

I'm actually deciding to stay for a couple of months maybe may/june-august

hi can i check if anyone of u who had done RIB, having gastric problems? side effects from medication? i had stopped pills for a day but still having gastric. get really hungry easily n stomach full of acid.. need to keep eating wheat bars... anyone experienced this?

it comes from dead ppl

have your eating habits changed? have you been drinking enough water? (8 cups/day)

i think your body needs more water while healing so it takes water that might otherwise dilute the acid in your stomach., since you don't have enough water for everything i you aren't drinking enough