BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hi Uzura,
why don't you just post here minus the pics if u're uncomfortable.
I'm sure all of us are interested to know about your experience, no matter good or bad.

Do it as a favor for future VIP patients, i'm sure they'll appreciate it.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for pointing that out JAMNYC (about full or part rib cartilage).

I have read a lot about absorption through this forum, but I never understand what it is. Can someone explain to me?

I'd love to but I guess I'm just a bit weary about giving out so much personal info...and those of you who got my PMs about my experience will know what I'm talking about. My write-up was very comprehensive as I'd addressed a lot of the minutiae/ details about my experiences, and included many tidbits which would make it very easy for VIP 'spies' to know who I am, if indeed they do peruse this board.

That, and I don't wish to get into a debate with those who had 100% positive experience with VIP, because I can see why some are so loyal to VIP, it's really a very well-run clinic. Dr. Lee is quite a good surgeon I must say. So generally speaking, my experience with VIP is about 80% positive, which is not bad at all in the field of PS. The one big negative for me was that I felt pressured to have more procedures than I had originally planned, and in fact did end up having 2 unplanned procedures tacked on to my tip rhinoplasty.

I think it's impossible to have only positive experience, I don't care how good the clinic or the surgeon is. Just keep this in mind whenever you see posts raving about VIP and not saying anything non-positive about it.

Hi Uzura..

I hope u could
share your experience n thoughts with me. Flying over 3 days time as I'll be having surgery
With VIP on 8march jus a few days away from now.oh god!!

Thank u so much!

Hi uzura,

Ur post got us sit up in our chairs! as a lot of us r planning to go VIP in e very near future! So may I conclude that, in ur opinion, dr
Lee does hv e skills n knowledge to fix our noses. It is just that u do not like the fact that the other staffs tried to "up-sell" something else to u? May I also ask, did those procedure that they "up-sell" u really made u look better, or did u felt like, being squeezed of ur money there?

Sorry uzura, if u feel that is inconvenient to jus speak ur hearts out, could you pls be kind enough to pm me? Im quite an idiot w the functions in this forum n I only know how to reply to pm msg when the forum prompt me to.. I don't know how to initiate a new pm.. Thanks a lot!

hi jamasian can i have ur email address?i would like to ask more about ur results.im thinking to hav rhinoplasty.do u get any before after picture?thank you=)

hi uzura can u email me before after pic [email protected] so do you think vip or r lee is much better?are u satisfid with the results?can i choose to have just a little bit of change without peoples noticing it?

guys i know what uzura roughly means but im going to find out from her.
ithink there r bits of this n that happened at VIP, some things were not well informed or arranged due to joann not around.. and things they forgot to give or instruct and some unexpected costs and such.(medications n post op care)

well, all in all, i was kinda expected hic ups here n there as i was going there alone and foreign place, so i was totally handling them well n accepted it.

VIP had missed out certain not so important issues but did well in service recovery as they realised its their mistake. infact they did more than they should in service recovery. im not gonna say if they r the best as i dont believe in a BEST clinic or BEST doctors out there, i think its about your expectations and requirements.

to put things this way; i think some other clinics may screw up even worse than VIP, as i had seen many clinics r much BUSIER, smaller, or even dont speak much english at all.

overall experience still good, as long as most importantly, dr LEE is a good surgeon .. n i X finga that the job is good , i can only tell u guys few months later after more recovery.

well: things like officetell pillows r abit dirty, beds r uncleaned, staff there forgotten to give proper instructions, joann not around they cant advise u properly.. forgot this n that, more procedures suggested to u to make u look better, which; fat grafts were suggested to me but didnt know liposuc hurts and left scars( were not explained as i didnt ask too) , and the effects didnt really work( waste money). things like that.

but all i care abt is the nose. so far so good.

pm me if u want more details; like couple of u i had gave u details. ( dats y i asked u to bring towels/pillows/cases/sheets) LOL

i suggest all of u going VIP to pm those who had been there or myself for a detail preparation. especially those staying at officetel.
wil be much easier for u.. some of the situations need some life skills.

nevertheless, i dunt think u will die there. :smile: X finga

it is ok that they have spies / hired bloggers here really. i dont think they want to risk tarnishing their reputation by posting incorrect things here, n boast abt anything, giving real life feedbacks openly also help them realise and discover and make changes for the better. good for everyone.

cheers

not to mention the enormous gastric n digestion problem i had after op; prolly side effects of medication or muti viatmin pills, which almost kill me everynight. but VIP issued me digestion medication free.( didnt help)

i had stomach ulcer on 2nd week post op and went to see a doctor and on 3rd week i was finally healed. phew.

body functioning normal now , thanks to WAI's suggestion on drinking more milk.

anyhow; to those who had multi vitamins post op; any issues on gastric? i d stopped it and i healed.

ocean health vitamins< is this the culprit?

i dont think they hard sell, they suggested things to go along with the nose to match n make u look better. which they did( except for fat graft which look best for first 3 days) and effect worn off. the rest r still ok.

nose swelled up like a clown 1-2weeks post op. 3weeks onwards will look more natural.

The gastric should be caused by the antibiotics, Dr Kao from taipei prescribed another pill to combat the possible gastric effects, thus we didn't suffer any gastric pain or anything.

p/s a little tidbit on banobagi, my sis sent her photos to enquire the All in one face contouring service, they replied that she don't have to do anything at all.

Both of us are quite impressed by their ethics, didn't push for anything, not bad.

But I didn't send mine! lol
kinda afraid they'll suggest some procedures for me to do, i'm rather reluctant to do anything now.