BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Woww thanks alot for the your answer :yahoo: that is very helpful.
I'm actually thinking of going to Abgujung seoul as well (read about a successful complicated eye revision on soompi) but I'm also inclining towards this clinic named Designerps :
http://www.designerps.com/board/bbs/board.php?bo_table=s3_2&sca=&expert_s=1&ex_1=%EB%88%88

Their b&a are exactly what I want, in-outfold with flawless magic epi. I mailed both clinic for the price to see if there is much difference :smile: otherwise I really don't know which to go to. As for my sister, she only needs alar base reduction and bulbous tip correction so I guess we'll go to VIP.

My sister and me are really eating-shopping people :smile: I think sightseeing would be the last option to us... My sister is crazy over Korean/Japan noodles and me, Korean BBQ all the way!! Do you know any good korean restaurants?

And last question please, I know it's kinda rude to ask this but can you ask your cousin's friend if she can be our translator as well? Honestly price wouldn't be a big deal to us since we are really in need of an interpreter and I would spend thousands on my eyes already :P

Thank youu so so so much!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure
I will email her today and if she agree I will let you know
did you ever have your nose or eyes done before?

as for your sister, is this going to be her primary or revision case?
if it's a primary case then she only wants to have alar and tip work? I am thinking about it too, my nose is not that flat but need alar base reduction and bulbous tip correction as well

I have double eyelids but as aging the skin on its folds are drooping...so I want a blepoplasty(??) and lateral canthoplasty (cutting the outer corners to make the tail of my eyes more downward) I dont know if they can do it or not

My sister is not having bridge augmentation, it's gonna be her primary surgery with only the tip correction and alar base reduction. I know these two procedures are likely to give asymmetric results if done without bridge augmentation but I guess they are not as invasive as other procedures so going to VIP is quite of a safe choice?
As for your eyes :smile: I think drooping skin (saggy eyes) is a common case so a doctor specialized in eye (like dr Kwon at Teuimps) would be best. And lateral canthoplasty.. well honestly I have done intensive research and haven't found one doctor that performs it AND has great results....Magic epi is more popular :smile: lateral cantho = no apparent result = no popular
About the translator, 15-18$ sounds great to me!! please keep me update about her!

Mine is healed already so the scarring is going to be very bad with one side gaping open. I emailed dr kao to ask him why he didn't stitch up my rib wound but he didn't reply to that question, only said that once the edges of the wound swells down, the scar won't look so bad. It's so disappointing how he didn't stitch up the wound. When did yo get your nose done? So your rib scar is all healed and it's only a tiny faint line? Dr kao didn't even instruct me to clean the rib wound at all for the first week. He said to just leave it on with the 3 days and change the tape if it gets dirty. Therefore when I saw the state of the wound after 3 days it's too late cuz it's already partially healed so I can't even push the edge of the skin to closeup the wound.

QUOTE=vivi_bee;18267104]IV turning bad???? what the heck does that mean? Like things floating in the drip? or turning a gross color???

ANyways for those wondering about there scar rib. For mine, Dr Hsu put tape on mine ( i seriously really do not know if he stitched it or not... so for those who DO KNOW, did u have things removed from your rib? like stitches been taken out? if so, then i dont think i had mine stitched too.. perhaps its a "taiwanese way"?
But mine looks really REALLLY different from yours!!! yours indeed looks fresh and open and .... painful almost just to see. So Dr Hsu taped mine, and once a day (for a week) i had to apply this red smelly liquid on to my rib scar. I think it helped to dry out that area and also works as an antiseptic. I would put a gauze over it and then change the GAUZE but not the tape eevry day. The weird thing was he put the tape vertically not horizontally.. and he used two peices... it didnt even cover ALL of my scar...
so now im wondering perhaps your reason was.. to let the scar "breathe"?
After 1 week i was able to remove MY NOSE stitches, but for my rib scar all my gauzes and tape was removed and in the end he just changed my tape and put fresh tape on it and told me to do the same thing for another week. I was able to see what mine looked like 1 week healed when he removed the tape.. and it didnt look like yours.. it looks like 3cm line of a line..almost like dry blood? When yours is healed i think we both should put up a picture of our rib scars to show others what ours look like.[/QUOTE]

i don't even wanna know :weird:
lol

Rawdude:

WHere are you from?? SOrry if you have mentioned but I missed out ;))
Group trip will be so cool man .)) Good for us too, having "Bodyguards" feels safer
. Like you and Kain haha

I wanna go back to let Dr Lee take a look at my bump which I have mentioned, prob ask him to draft up more on my forehead. I dont know if I am thinking too much, but after my forehead subsides, I feel that my skin is not as tight and I can actually "Pinched" my skin on the forehead now, if you know what I mean. I can't do that before. Its like a new trick ;(

Also, maybe lateral canthoplasty ;))

Who else, please raise up your hand!!!

Hi Dear I will go to korea do the plastic, can u add my msn to chat that ><
and i am also finding and translator too !! many thanks !!!

my msn : divineayu at hotmail dot com

actually why dun u guys hire a local day tour guy( driver) who can speak english? it should be easy to get some help from VIP or even the airport services. one who can translate, guide, n drive.

I second this question! Whoa, been so hectic lately I haven't had to time to browse through the thread.

I want to get both done at VIP as they seem so helpful but I want them done well too >"< I have naturally high double creases but have been having trouble with unevenness for the past year and want them fixed but the B&A photos on VIP's site only show a handful of pictures and they all have low creases. For those who had surgery at VIP, did you see many patients who had their eyes done there? and how did they look? Thanks for the info about your friend BBGurly!

Been emailing JoAnn and she's so lovely! Now all that's left is to purchase my tickets and sort out the fine details (and a whole lot of other things >"< haha).

For those who got surgery with rib, which airline did you use on your flight back? (From mostly rawdude's experience) it sounds like the following weeks after surgery won't be the most comfortable so i'm trying to find a good airline for my flight home. The airlines i have in mind is Cathay Pacific, Malaysian Airlines and Singapore airlines. At the moment i'm leaning towards Cathay Pacific because of the flight times and stopovers but i read heaps of reviews and apparently their seats are REALLY uncomfortable? Malaysian airlines site is hard to navigate so it keeps saying there are seats available on my travel dates then seconds later it'll say they're not so not too comfortable with this airline and with singapore airlines there's an 8hr stopover in singapore from 915pm till 8.45am so as nothing will be open i'm going to assume i'll be dead bored, tired and sore for 8 hrs.

Soooo does anyone have any suggestions??

Rawdude - I didn't realise your gastic problems were due to an ulcer :sad: I've had an ulcer and stomach problems brought on by stress that i've been trying to cure for three months and it's been horrific! It must have been so much worse for you what with having to deal with healing after surgery as well. I'm glad you're feeling much better!! :smile:

Hey guys...
Just wanted to share that my surgery is tomorrow at VIP @ 10 a.m. I'm getting really nervous and freaking out now. I probably should sleep its 11:12 p.m; dreading the 2 hour train ride from my apt. to VIP clinic. Wish me luck guys, I'll tell you how it went!

Annie

destiny1682, all the best. DNT WORRY.(joann's favourite tagline)
yes dunt worry abt the surgery. but worry about the post op. lol but then, if u had prepared yourself well from our experiences, u should be able to handle it smoothly. cheers