asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad you are feeling well. please keep us updated :biggrin:

g2g to class

The hard part is over, next few days should fly by really fast. Keep us updated

Damn, girl. So you have both clotting problem with your blood AND vessel anomaly? I guess it's a good thing you had rhinoplasty because it precipitated the bleeding episode/ hemoptysis so that you now know you have these health conditions. With this newly discovered, abnormal Hemostasis, in the future you should be careful in letting your healthcare providers know, especially important because there are certain OTC and prescription medications which can further thin the blood....bad if you're prone to bleeding.

So was it a vein or an artery which was injured and contributed to your hemorrhage? I'd be interested to know what your PT/ PTT levels are. You might have something off with how your coagulation mechanisms work. Did they tell you to go back for a complete health check when you get back home, and find out if this is hereditary or recent onset? Do you usually bruise easily? Bruising easily is a sign that your blood vessel walls are thin and thus makes you prone to bleeding during any type of surgeries.

Now, structurally if it was a vein and you bled like that, it would also mean that you have abnormal blood coagulation. But if it was an artery, which is less plausible and more serious, it would've had to been a small artery not a huge artery or otherwise you really would have bled out.

Best of luck to you.

You are awesome..... thanks again for the detail explanation. At least now I know what to expect. My email is [email protected]. You can pass them my email ONLY if you get a chance to meet joan. PLS don't go all out, you should prioritize your recovery :smile: I plan to wait one more day and if still no reply, i will call them.

@ rawdude, i sent you pm! i want to be inspired to finally take action -lol!

and @ everyone from VIP, i'm so glad to hear you're all so happy! and so cute about mintminttang taking pictures! must look beautiful? so happy for you all! i would love to see pictures because nobody i know would speak to me (in real life) about surgery :sad:. again, thank you all for being here! and generously sharing photos to reassure and support eachother! hugs.

Thanks for pointing this out and for reiterating what I was trying to stress earlier with my write-up. Don't get me wrong, my experience overall at VIP was a solid B/ B+ even in some areas, but let's not delude ourselves into thinking they are not first and foremost a for-profit entity. I think it's easyand understandable for some to get caught up in the euphoria about reports of how attentive VIP is. As per my own recent experiences, it's not going to be 100% stress-free and smooth-sailing. VIP does have some hiccups they need to address. Let's not forget this.

It's very important to have a measured and detailed discussion about PS, clinics, and surgeons, without having excessive euphoria/ emotion take over and cloud not only our own judgments but those of newbies or those considering VIP for surgeries.