BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

working in a ps office for 5 yrs i have seen too many women requesting for tip refinement and complaining how big and wide their alar base and bulbous nose look. my doctor explains the consequences (inevitable collapse of alar and pinched look), if you remove too much at the side of your nose many years down the road your alar will weaken and if you already have a silicone/goretex implant then it will likely to look like a pinched nose. Ashley Tisdale is a good example because she had her tip refined several years ago, but if you look closely and examine her nose one year apart post op you will see her overall look is different from the previous year. . continous changes...and this is what I mean not the end result. her nose doesnt look that bad but likely in the future...requiring revision. with dr, dean toriumi his goal is to achieve longterm result by using costal cartilage (your own rib) to build foundation (strut and strong alar base) so that side of nose does not collapse.

i hope this makes sense. look up bad noses or even pay attention next time you watch korean drama. those actresses with sillicone for many years also show alar collapse...some obvious some not.

i have been in OR where I see dr. do open nose surgery in cases like this to first remove scar tissue and implant,,,basically clean out everything and rebuild using rib. when you take everything out your nose and alar look so fragile and never the same as your before...really sad.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does mean that if I'm using autologous, like my rib, it will be less likely to collapse n pinched nose?

Btw, BBgirly, how much smaller is ur nose now compare to when u jus had ur surgery? I'm worried that my nose may still look very swollen when I return to work after 2 weeks, esp mine is also a revision.. I'm so KS that I bought both the pre n
Post supplements fr make me heal plus additional sineech. Will I overdose if I take both? I just wan the swell n bruise to go down faster!

Hi Annie,

How u doing over there?your condition sounds not really good. my officcetel room no is 1318. i will be heading to clinc for dressings tmr morning. i'll see u there.Dont be afraid k,at least theres nurse by yur side.
they pop up like genie in a bottle when u press the bell..i dun have a cure yet but i believe shd read up rawdude post cocerning abt gastric problems as well..i wonder if its the side efects of med.my brain jus cannot function properly n i cant focus .. feeling dreamy most of the time.. r u heading straight home on sunday?

QUOTE=destiny1682;18309193]Hey Welna, its Annie! I dont have your number. But you said you were having bloating problems, do you think yogurt will help? Cause I have the same problem. Either that or I have to take a MASSIVE shadubee ;0). Anyways, JoAnn just visited me and she said that the officetel is booked so I will be staying here till Sunday..when they take my stiches off; I am scared![/QUOTE]

yeah bloating is common.. dats y keep asking u to eat healthy.. take light food, did u bring along eno/gaviscon like i d told u? grrr

shes got a point. very true. been finding n trying convince myself VIP is overhyped before mysurgery but id found none. well i hope they r really genuine and continue to be.

you r mother of 2?? NO WAY. lets hope your hubby is not this site; opps. LOL *hides* -.-

actually i think most korean actors arent handsome. :X except for daniel henney, as inspired by my ex gf. - sigh. :X

booya! your hubby is a marine? navy seal? black ops? lol

anywaes, i MISSED MAMASAN! . mamasan is that old lady who take care of our living at recovery room and she brought us to our officetel.. omg shes the most heartwarming mama id ever met.(hope my mom is not reading this) :X

i missed her. during my last day i went over to look for her but shes busy.. wanted to give her a hug after i had hugged all the beautiful ones there. lol :X

send my regards to mamasan.. just tell her WE ALL MISSED HER

meegoreng! sorry i know this is not for me; but i have to remind u not to take too much supplement! some of them causing indigestion and that will worsen your stomach especially after op, u have side effects from the drugs.. stomach is gonna be weak. ASK UZURA n WAI! ( lol sorry both of u i keep arrowing u guys).

nope..sorry mayb i didnt get to read that post.. eno/gaviscon can it be bought here? was so bothered by the red nose n overlook the part that i'll be
enticipating such a major surgery..

my throat start to get more itchy n i've been coughing much more than yesterday..(the pain is really excruciating ) i can feel thres something stuck in my throat causing tat itch..is it the process of healing or/ do i have to drink more water?
but by drinnking more water wun my face be even more bloated..

just take small sips to clear the throat. drink some aloe vera drinks can be bought at minimarts.
i cant find gaviscon or eno there in korea.. they have local remedies for gassy stomach.. green small bottled drinks (should be with the redbull drinks energy drinks section in the fridge) just tell the counter u want drink for gas in stomach. ( body language shows the pregnant stomach sign n say GAS loud) lol

its about 750-800won.

correect me if im wrong, as mentioned by UZURA, good bacterias were killed by the drugs we took, thus spoiling our stomach, i think gastric juice eating up our stomach walls n causing bloating, n gastric pain n all. too much acid in the stomach.
after i d eaten some cereal bars i felt better , try some soya milk it helps lessen amount of acid in the stomach..try to avoid acidic stuff. like tomatoes (almost killed me)

buy some fruit bars, cereal bars. whole grain or something. u can get them at minimart.. or the family mart near VIP clinic(way back to officetel) at the corner. its way bigger than sells most things.. can buy cheap TOWELS, Qtips, socks. BLAH BLAH BLAH