BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

gal gal; reading allthose makes me hungry.agh. there t tons of gd food along the stretch of VIP way down u see macdonalds(cinema) n many others, there is this korean "beef soup and rice rest.. NICE" way down to the apujeong subway and dunt forget to venture the opposite back alleys near hyundai dept store. when u can walk further, walk way down, it sorta connects way back to officetel if u staying there. all stretch of gd eateries.

for those of u there now; u may wan to visit COEX shopping mall(world trade centre). kimchi museum, underwater, shopping, and tons of gd food again. YUMY

eat more bananas; get nice ones from hyundai dept store; they help with unloading all the harden stubborn black or brown long chocolate looking poop! ( TMI LOL)

about the skin; do fraxel n stemcell prp at vip! LOL u will love it. after ud done fraxel, u will think.. pain is nothing anymore.:X

they give u facial everyday, so i guess that kinda help with skin. i washed my face n hair on 3rd day when im back in officetel; u know u just need some SKILL in the showers. TMI. lol

post pics soon!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi juwita; i highly recommend u to take some time to read through the thread.. tons of useful info to aid with your decision.. all spoken, discussed, and many had decided.

dunt make decision just based on a couple of answers here... may i know what exactly do u want for your nose?

ehh, u sure? WHATEVER kind of kiss i want? can any other RIB nose owners confirm this?

really? whatever? *monkey grinz*

Hmm... I'm nt sure bout a rib nose, bt so far, my silicon nose has been rather flexible. I can still twist them side ways, although limited degree. In comparison to a natural nose, of course it's harder. U will get used to it as time pass. I almost forgot what it feels to have a soft natural nose. But who cares? How many ppl get to touch ur nose n then comment that it's not as soft? Most ppl will only get to see n not touch rite? So to me, a gd looking nose is definately more impt then having a Gd to touch/kiss with nose.. =p lol!

I kno I have heard countless stories of ps gone wrong there. Very scary. I do have reservations on going to him just because of unsafe practices there. Oh wat to do :sad:. But I am riding on the fact the he's been in american and japan to study ps. If I go there I'm gonna have to make sure tht he's a certified ps and has special access with a hospital of some sort. Well I have a year to find a ps surgeon in korea tht I like, if I get too scared to go to china lol.

I appreciate the adive. I kno going to china is taking a huge risk. I did consult with joaNn quite a while ago. I did tell them tht I just wanting some tip work and narrowing of my nasal bones but they still quoted me like 8000 or more. They just sent me their list of quotes but the list didn't state how much it would cost for rib only in the tip :s . Well I have a year to find a ps tht I like in korea!! So ill keep my hopes up. I considered vip but the before and after seemed quite conservative.

just keep us updated and incase u need help, we ll right there.. i mean.. "here" . ;p

BBgurl,

hows the results for the forehead?

How much enhancement did you do?

I was thinking of doing some forehead enhancement to match a higher nose.

I was quoted I think about $1000 US for goretex but I think it depends on how much you want to use.

Did you research on other material before you chose fat?

Any reason why fat.?

I heard it is resorbs highly.

Yup, he is but wif his good looks, dun think it will be for long ;):biggrin:

Sorry guys been reading some old threads,

bump into this website.

http://www.wangmd.cn/longbi-xiufu/2010-1871.html

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wangmd.cn%2F

This change is so drastic.

not sure if I made the wrong choice now!

Anyone knows info about this doc?

The b4 and after pics looks pretty good to me

sidetrack:
was watching videos n reports on japans quake n tsunami and Christchurch event.. SIGH.. :sad:
life is short, guys if u wanna get pretty, get pretty soon. atleast u get one more day of being feeling " better" . billions didnt have a chance to.

march 19th supermoon effect, stay away from the beach,coasts n WATERS. rivers! dont even think abt taking a shower! << just kidding ;p

My results has reduced significantly. I was thinking of going back for a touch up. JoAnn mentioned that
For the 2nd fat injection, the fat cells will live longer than the 1st injection.
[FONT= ]For a permanent way, plastic surgeons use silicon implant because it is meant to last permanently.[/FONT]
[FONT= ]However, as it's a synthetic material, Dr. Lee suggest fat graft injection more.[/FONT]
The cons of silicon implant is the risks of inflammation after the surgery.
Dr Lee usually don't suggest to patients who has thin skin because it can be visible.