BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

So you used your own ribs and it warped??? When does warping normal happen?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your skin so smooth already dunt be greedy! lol

anyhow, fraxel+stemcell prp trip to VIP one more onboard! lol
*Dreaming*

hmm really? which link? does google translate works?
interesting. anyhow, we r human proof. been there@vip and done it. many here too, all good reviews except some inor hiccups here n there but honestly who knows other korean clinics have more hiccups? i believe most koreans patients there dunt really "care" abt the american standards, henceforth the ignorance. but i had feedback to joann and they r working to improve them, hopefully.

creating fake reviews or hired bloggers r so common seriously, its the marketing technique widely used these days. how can ppl tell if they r fake? some o them were planted LONG ago and so skilfull in their posts, maybe one of u here is joann, god knows.

maybe bbgurly is joann? lol

hey did some wiki on PRP.

it says its for injuries purpose.

Guys so is PRP work like fillers?

as in it just fills the skin so it looks fuller?

I have some eye bags and forehead lines.

Will that help?

Is the cost about 1.5k Usd or less?

When you guys going?

I am so tempted.

Rawdude what did you use it for?

how old are you btw? lol

hi rhinose; haf u read the links id posted a few clicks up? and bbguly posted a nice youtube video. thats what it is for.

stemcell can be used for many purposes. main is for REPAIR/ REJUVENATE/REBORN/ RECREATE " REjoice allelujah~ -.-

sorry christians pls note; stemcell topic here is for blood plasma extraction for facial.. not EMBRYONIC ok

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/stem-cell-debate/ << not this not this, dunt be mistaken; chill chill. ;p(just incase any christians here r concerned. :smile:

Vivi,

thanks for your respond. I am finger crossing nothing happen to me.

Any idea after how long will warping occur?

any reason you dont go to Dr Hsu for revision?

If warping is the issue, i believe you can do a revision for a fraction of the original cost as it is sort of covered by him?

^with dr hsu revision is around $400USD for REVISION! LOL it's basically free you're just paying for the meds+shots etc.
Im not going back to him because i just feel koreans and taiwanese have different approaches. I feel i shoud have went to korea in the first place because my style i like is more of what i see on korean celebrities.
Warption is normaly adjusted during the curvation process, in the rib curves he can easily put it back and straight to the shape he wants too. However if if it becomes warped into a C (while it's already closed in your nose) the thing im worried about is the damage to the skin. (again please check out and talk to ppl here, i think the recent ones was a girl who has her donated rib from Dr Jung and is warped up) i'm pretty sure u can't reuse it..... since those girls didnt reuse them.. they had to end up using something else after revision from the warption. I honestly think Dr Hsu is more experienced with Rib though as he has done alot of revision for ppl who went to korea for nose jobs. Also he is taiwanese and remember, there main is Rib and then gortex and last resort other plastic materials whereas Koreans learn first about Silicone and then some of then later on learn about rib.

...No im saying mine didnt warp because my is my own rib.. did i write something wrong????

note all: as many asked; stemcell is NOT a filler. totally different. filler is filler, "fill the dings n dents" ,fillers r foreign.

stemcell is to REPAIR the damages to the skin.. fraxel+ stemcell is a gd combi as it heals the damages from fraxel treatment. i didnt flake or peel at all.

its autologous stemcell prp, as much as dr lee n VIP encourages RIB. your own blood, plasma cells.

overtime effects of fraxel+stemcell stimulate collagen growth at the same time rejuvenate the skin.. omg i sound like a beautician now.

pls note: some countries restricted stemcell prp. pls check. VIP quoted me special price and i will not like to comment much, as i dunt wanna spoil their market. its usually not as cheap as they charged me.

one thing u guys just intrigued me: i think that stemcell prp ALSO AIDS in SCAR recover especially right after your nose n eyes surgery. it makes total sense as it is supposed to repair. BUT, i have a question; they inject to certain parts of the face.. in this case, does it repair ONLY that certain portion? HMMMM HMM something we shld think about.

good luck all

oh my age. ahem. 89. ;p

Hey babe, where have you been!!

Yes i love her skin too!! SOmeone linked one of her videos to me and i started watching all her videos. She is quite funny and cool, different from most make up gurus in youtube. I dont really understand cantonese but she does english videos as well. SHe has a dog that is extremely cute too!!

My mom had hers done
at Dr David Tan Aesthetic in Taka for sgd2200.

Thats a bomb compared to vip i supposed.
you can call them up and see if the prices are still the same.

Haha, yes actually i am her sidekick ;))