BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Seriously, u guys bother to patronize her..? I don't give a hoot, probably just some other clinics other there jealous of VIP success n planted her here. IM
STILL GOING TO VIP! *sticks tongue out n make funny face at the VERY "goodfriend"*!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah that is weird though....... lol why not just share link here >.< i notice that was his/her first post on the forum. i'm just curious because although every clinic might have a few, i'm suprised vip would have "many"

To those who has had rhinoplasty:

I still have my external splint on.....but I noticed today that I have a hold in between my eyes with a long undissolved blue thread, wtf is this? I guess I will find out tomorrow when they take everything off...but for the mean time, anyone knows?

I personally used all 3 brands before and found
Hiruscar to work the best for me. just apply on scar area 2-3 daily.

I feel Merderma and dermatix works by peeling off layers of your skin which I do not like.
Your skin area will become darker after a few applications and when I thought it will start to scab, it doesn't.

For Hiruscar, it is a white transparent gel-like appearance. It absorbs well and lighten scars gently. I see improvement on my kneecap scar ( i fell badly) after 3 months. now, into my 3rd tube.

so, hiruscar, thumbs up!

you sent me a screenshot of the korean forum pages. can you send me the link or copy and paste the korean text so that i can use google translate?

thanks