BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

It does look pretty raw..it looks like a open wound. Does it hurt a lot?? Mine has almost completely healed where it is not red anymore.. and it is just a thin line..

Dr Kao told me that Dermatix can be applied around 2 weeks post op, however if there is still open wound, you can't apply it on the open wound.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://seaandskyny.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/latest-plume-forecast-for-japan/

update for those in japan ,korea, china, taiwan, north america , Philippines. on nuclear plume direction: wind blowing inlands south west wards.. currently. lets hope wind changes soon to eastwards to the sea again n it wunt hit korea or much of south east asia.

I dont know how to email u ...
give me your personal email address who want see my photo ... hehehe
I just back malaysia last friday , last day at VIP Korea I was none stop crying ... take picture to everyone there ....
really miss them

Hi mintminttang, can you email me your pics?? did you have rib cartilage rhinoplasty as well? my email is [email protected]

My nose still swollen , Dr. Lee say my nose need to take 1 years just will look more natural due to my skin condition problem . Normally just 3- 6 mth will do... But , I still satisfied my nose look so natural & high compare with L shape silicone . I also do fat graft on my fore head , tempo , chin & abit face. The fat graft all look natural now ,all ppl say I look so young & prettier compare b4 .I also do FCR facial at VIP , after do FCR my pore is smaller & my skin so bright . If anyone go there can try it too but must consult them isnt your skin suitable do it or not .
PS really is a magic make women look beautiful & confidence . Nx yrs I plan go there do eye bag remover . Anybody want go there let make appointment together . I can bring u all go shopping & eating b4 surgery.... hahaha....

Ahhh even if i don't do my nose at VIP i definitely want to try their facials! Maybe everyone should team together and ask them to open a day spa?? haha. I'm glad you're happy with your results mintminttang, especially after your ordeal :smile: Your comment has made me excited again for my trip and if they can make me look younger and prettier i'll have to make trips to VIP every 5 years :biggrin:

Do you mind PM'ing me with a general list of your recommended places to shop and eat?? Was thinking i'd lose weight from the surgery because i'd be too doped up and busy recuperating to eat but i can see that probably won't be the case...

jane03: yes it is! i used rib cartilidge for my surgery.. did it bother you while you had your implant?

mintminttang: okay let's keep in touch :P hehe

and rawdude, i gave you same advice on hair already!!! hehe

MMT!!

Thanks for your request! Is the profile picture after your surgery??

You look awesome!!! DOnt look swollen at all!

>>> did you have any problems with IV last time? It seems a lot of people don't like IV, especially the ones that went to vip

this scares me..for u to travel to seoul is about 6 hrs, for me is more like 16hrs. if this happens to me then that means i'll have to travel across the world just get this little thing done again...i''m not liking the sound of this

I thought IV is the most popular? comparing to GA or others. It's just me, my body doesnt reacts well to IV. I mentioned during my operation, my body was still shaking thus I have GA halfway through my operation.
With both IV and GA, I woke up feeling like I am dying.
Thus, this time round I rather be awake than anything. Dont wish to have the repeat experience again.

NO ,,, thats is before surgery & with heavy make up .
Until now I havent post my latest photo to my FB .
I already email my photo to u...
my nose still swollen & big ... but the shape i really love it ...