BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Idk, I think by right we'll hv to do the eye b4 e nose because then swelling for the nj will affect the eyes. Joann says we'll discuss again when she's back fr KL.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first there was only a small bump and he told me to keep pushing on it. It wasn't so noticeable the first couple of years but now that my nose has settled in for a while now, there are two big bumps and they are so obvious. I was sort of satisfied with the result at first but the bumps never went away :sad:

@Megoreng: Oh I understand what Jay Lee meant now, he said we always do :
1/eyes, then
2/nose
3/ jaw surgery
I thought he meant in general, not during the same operation.
Originally my question to him was: "I am considering a anterior segmental osteotomy" should I do it first, since it will have an effect on the protruded mouth. And ther, after the naso labial angle can be made. Because for me, it was more logical to:
1/ Correct the mouth protrusion
2/ Thinoplasty (including nose projection)
But I guess he was just talking about swelling and "road map" during the surgery.

@jenstar11: So, if I understand well you are considering a revision rhinoplasty, I guess that now, there's only a possibility to work on the rib cartilage left, meaning that you cannot refuse to have rib cartilage on your nose.
If you were in my situation (I still have my ear and nose cartilage), would you go for less improvement, and refuse the idea of rib cartilage when it is still possible, since in your own experience it has warped ? In other words, knowing the evolution of your nose now, would you have refused rib cartilage ?

faintz..
ok ok, will change more won tomorow.

Thanks Megoreng & sunnyXoXo too!

Wait.... So vip does not do defatting of the tip???? I have thick skin and for ppl with thick skin defatting is needed so after surgery the tip will come out refined and pointy. Hmmm I wonder wat I'm gonna do now :sad:
Maybe I couuld convince them to do it for me, but I would feel uncomfortable having them do something on me tht they didn't have experience with or even suggest. I kno Dr. Wang does defatting. I'm so confused lol. I keep going back and forth on who I want to go to. Guess I won't kno till surgery day.

hey I've gone through all of vips before and afters for rhinoplasty and the link u posted is one of their better more refined rhinoplasties. It suits my aesthetic as well. Would u be able to ask vip if defatting is something they can do at request and if it is something they have lots of experience in doing. Thank you

i was previously planning on going to dr jung and the hotel i was gonna stay at was the Artnouveau City hotel

but there are two of them, one is called
Artnouveau City, Yeoksam (30 minutes by bus and walking from the clinic)
and the other is
Artnouveau City, Gangnam (5 minute walk from the clinic)

they are both new hotels and have gotten consistently good reviews online. i also researced how to get to these hotels from the airport (by shuttle) so if you want that info let me know

i think they both have a free buffet style breakfast on the rooftop restaurant too. seemd like a really nice place

http://www.ancsr.com/english/accom/accom_02.asp

it used to say that there was a ~50% discount if you book at least 3 weeks ahead of time but it doesn't say that now. but you should email them and ask, because with the discount it is about the same price as coatel but the facilities are much better. of course, if they don't offer that discount anymore, it will be way beyond affordable

wait, it still costs about half of what it says on their website if you book with an agency

http://www.orbitz.com/hotel/South_Korea/Seoul/Artnouveau_City_II_Gangnam_Serviced_Residence/

costs ~$120, which is only a bit more expensive thatn coatel irrc

you can also ask jay lee, dr jungs manager if he has a special rate. i think he has a special rate with some nearby hotels so its a good idea to ask about this one

but just make sure you go to the right hotel, cos there are two of them

copy pasted (use ctrl +c to copy, ctrl + v to paste)

Cartilage, cartilage rhinoplasty rhinoplasty before after breast chest

In general, the lower ridge of the nose Asian nose has two blunt shape. In addition, the entire facial

Protruding tongue has a characteristic is shown. Reflecting this, in recent years from entering dolchulip jaw surgery

Has gained great popularity. But most of the Asians were the mouth, rather than protruding from the middle of the entire face, facial expression

If you go out a lot of mouth will be seen relatively. Because of this, the face of Asians than Westerners

Mitmithae relatively flat and is looking to give the impression. In the face of this Asian beauty ascertain the level of the West

Simply using only silicon will raise the nose height, if you look shorter, lower short-nose look unnatural sounds

Is prepared to give the impression.美 VIP to pursue the harmony of the lines that precede the nose and face, "Royal rhinoplasty is".

Using self-cartilage "Royal rhinoplasty," rebuilding the organization through the mid-face, it comes off as naturally protruding lips

Look into the effects will appear. Located precisely in the middle of the face of the nose line and the balance is scheduled to face when

Overall, more feminine and can lead to a sophisticated image.

The patients also have a small nose, plus mid-face, off, showed a relatively dolchuldoe mouth, chest cartilage using

Royal workshop, intellectual and cosmopolitan image through has turned into.

I really like her picture too :smile:

According to the caption under the picture, she DID NOT have jaw surgery. In the first picture, her lips look protruded because her nasolabial folds are depressed. In the second picture, she had a rhinoplasty + paranasal augmentation. Paranasal augmentation + rhinoplasty is what Koreans call "noble/royal surgery". Dr. Lee will place your rib cartilage (left over from your rhino) in the depressed nasolabial folds and ta da~ your lips will no longer protrude since your mid-face will be more filled in and show off your new nose beautifully!! :smile:

YES dr. lee does defatting. He actually recommended defatting to me :smile:

I was just worried because Dr. Jung says defatting the nose depletes the nose of its blood supply and may lead to skin necrosis!!!! :wtf:

But JoAnn assured me that they are VERY careful in the amount of tissue they remove...

@taeyang123: Joann said that Dr VIP also remove all the subcutaneous tissues under the nose, but do not do skin thinning. I said some surgeons said it was possible to inject steroids to thin the skin and she said it's not recommended to do that. As to the term "defattening" what does that mean ? If it means removing the fat under the nose, I think Joann meant it was possible by saying that Dr Lee removes all the subcutaneous tissue.
If you can explain me this term more in detail, maybe that would help me in making a decision too. Also, Dr Jung or Jay Lee tend to say to the patients that they can accomplish whatever the potential patient want, maybe he'll say that yes, I can have the same definition of that actress. Maybe, Joann may say what I should really expect, but at the end they may both do the exact same thing, which is: removing subcutaneous tissue.
But I am curious about the term "defattening ", can you tell me more about it ?
@Kain: Thanks for the other 24 pages, I didn't click on the arrow, but on this page, there are 13 pages :
http://www.vipps-clinic.com/vip/gallery/gallery.php3?id=369&start=100&kind=%C4%DA%BC%BA%C7%FC
and on this one:
http://www.vipps-clinic.com/vip/gallery/gallery.php3?id=&start=200&kind=
there are 24 pages
Also, I also used ctrl C and ctrl V, but the thing is I cannot select the text of this website (I can on other Korean blogs), but not on this one. I tried on Mozilla Firefox and on Safari, but it didn't change anything. The format must be different on my laptop.

By the xay, I tried to find the definition of the term "dolchulip", I can't find any. Is it a bad Google translation of a Koorean word ? I think it might mean "anterior segmental osteotomy" but I'm not sure.

@jesse00 : So, "defatting" means : removing tissues ?
From your post, it sounds that Dr Jung does not recommend "defatting", so does it mean his way of defining the tip is different ?
@taeyang123 : did you have a face to face consultation with Dr Wang ?