BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I also think that she had a chin implant. Looks like she had a rhinoplasty, paranasal implants, and chin implant....

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha she got her gorgeous nose in LA??
and i'm flying all the way to korea for a nose job?!!!

thank welna, i was wondering the same thing as angleplane. I was worried that you might be able to feel the paranasal implants or even see it if you have thin skin!!!

no, you can just leave it in

Yeah, if it's in LA, I'm very interested to know in which clinic...according to the answer on Yahoo Answers, the person said he/she read that on magazines. It must be a US magazine. If anyone can find the name of that clinic that would be great. I think all Google scripts are different and we all get different results with our researches.

That's the nose I'm looking for too! The up turned nose. I told JoAnn and sent her a few pictures with similar noses. She said she knew exactly what I was talking about and its getting more popular in Korea. It gives more of a younger and cuter look. :biggrin:

@Milkyway52: Oh, you sent pictures of several actresses to Joann. I did the same, to say that on this actress' nose I liked the projection, and this other actress' nose I liked the definition of the tip and I gave pics of noses that I would not want. At the end, Joann told me to give her just the name of only one actress and 3 pictures of my nose and that's what she would show to Dr Lee (I called her). Now, she's in Kuala Lampur (I think this is the place where they went) and I haven't had an answer to my email, but overall, I think that my request is kind of achievable.
As to the actress Park Si Yeon, I think she has a high forehead (projected forward like caucasions almost) so she can have this type of nose. I have a flat forehead, my eyes and my forehead are at the same level, eg: I can put a ruler, and then I have the dorsum of my nose and it stops being flat. I wonder if it is still possible to have a nose like that, that still seems to have a high bridge but on her, it doesn't look like it's coming from straight from the forehead (or from the middle of the eyebrows) because her forehead is projected (like caucasians). I don't know if my explanation was clear, but maybe some of you get the idea... Nevertheless, with Dr Lee's before and after pics, I think there might be a possibilty to do something nice still.

Hey y don't u just consider getting some fat grafting on ur forehead or maybe an implant which is more permanent, tht way u wouldn't have to compromise the type of nose u would want. Gettinng this done would also harmonize ure new nose with the rest of ur profile.

@taeyang123: I thought about a fat implant in my forehead but when I looked at before and after pictures, even a big silicone forehead implant does not make the skull at the level of the eyebrow go forward, I think this is not womething we can correct. But it's okay, I'm happy with my forehead, I'll just ask for a lot of projection, I don't mind a low radix, if that allow me to have a concave nose ( dorsum that is upturned and not going straight down to the tip)

angleplane: Yeah you may not want the bridge too high then. I can't remember who it was, but I read someone complained how the surgeon started her bridge too high and along with her flat forehead, it gave her a horse like profile. Even tho I showed Dr. Lee the nose I want, he said he may not be able to replicate it on me. It depends on the original shape of my nose and the rest of my facial features. He said he'll make one that's close enough but at the same time will suit my face as well. I'm kinda glad he was honest about it. List your concerns and see what they say. Email to Dr. Jung too and see what he says as well, and find out which surgeon suits you the best.