BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

can men have those slightly curve upturned ones too? :X
think mines a little too straight n not small enuff, actually i kinda regret not doing drastic.... shldnt d emphasized " natural" too much lol

dilemma; we spent n traveled n suffered went thru a big surgery; y not just get it done the nicest and best for your face. once n for all. dont only go for improvements, go for the best.
then again;
we have to face all the pinpointing gossiping n shallow comments later on; i say ;fk it?

grrr

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im curious on how u loook angleplane :smile:

idk, i try not mess with the cheekbones; can be quite risky; may end up looking like some freakazoid. idk

Yeah!
last minute quickly change some more won.
Didn't know everything is transacted in won.

I'm here now in Myeong Dong!!

RawDude & all,

Start a list on what should i eat!!
I'm starving!

@BBgurly : I didn't know we could ask for more or less paranasal implant. I am tempted to ask for a lot (since I like the upturned nose), but I am a bit scared of the nostrils show (piggy nose). Can you give us some links of the Korean stars you saw who overdid it ? Do you think Park Shi Yeon over did it (we can see a lot of nostrils, but it is still nice).

As for the eyes, I also want to do them -epicantholplasty, lateral canthoplasty- (I only had a blepharoplasty previously).
That is Dr Kwon's blog in English: http://blog.naver.com/paris85/90075524154
And his clinic's website:
http://teuimps.co.kr/02_eye/eye02_06.html
I didn't know where to go for eyes, I just searched after your post. I think I might go to him.

@Rawdude: As to upturned noses for guys, look at the Realself link for the guy who had upper jaw surgery (similar effect to paranasal implant), I think paranasal implant would look good, but like this guy, you will want the nose to be straight and not upturned for a guy (that's my personal opinion), in another post, he says he wants his previous straight nose : http://www.realself.com/question/Rhinoplasty-refinement-tip-projection

As to the actress's nose you sent us: She looks fake, that my fear with asking wider nostrils, upturned nose and a defined tip. But hopefully, Dr Lee knows that at the end we want something natural.

As to my face : heart shape (round with prominent cheek bones, I like them high but on me they are wide, and make my face large), I have nice lips I think but a bit of a protruded mouth, my eyes are small, the only thing that saves me are my dimples when I smile. I didn't touch my skull (bone structure). Lol, I don't look like Frankestein...yet. But with some good research, it shouldn't happen. ;)

For eyes, Dr Kwon is USD 3500: That's the most expensive price I've ever seen for Seoul...
I wonder if he's worth paying 3 times the price for epicanthoplasty and lateral canthoplasty, that doesn't even include blepharoplasty.

I agree...I shouldn't of emphasized "natural" too much also. It seems like natural in Korea is long and straight. I think for those planning to get rhino done in Korea should ask for a very very very slight upturn nose. Or PLEASE show pictures of what you want!!!

Bummer, hehe I thought we could meet up and go look at dermatology clinics. That is great you love traveling, I travel by myself around Korea too since my husband is always working. If you want we could meet up and you can check out my nose, cause I think your planning on a rhino & paranasal as well.

Destiny, did u have paranasal done as well?

QUOTE=destiny1682;18681662]Bummer, hehe I thought we could meet up and go look at dermatology clinics. That is great you love traveling, I travel by myself around Korea too since my husband is always working. If you want we could meet up and you can check out my nose, cause I think your planning on a rhino & paranasal as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for offering ;)
I thought you only had ear and septal cartilage ? Where does the fascia come from ? So, not using rib cartilage, it is still possible to have paranasal implants ?

This one is red light already man!

Look like a trans.

Thanks welna.
i'm so tired now, need to sleep.

Where is the tiny stitch? on the face?
Or the spot where they lipo out the fats from the thighs??

It'll be great if they can do fat graft on my forehead and enroute to increase the radix. :graucho: