BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I think the nose of this patient is nice after (front picture), the nostrils show is nice because the nostrils are natural (not like mine, triangular).
as to the first picture (seems like a different patient) I don't really like the profile, the nose is long and not upturned or curved (concave dorsum).

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys,

I'm considering getting a nose augmentation with rib cartilage at VIP but was wondering if having your bridge augmented makes ur eyes closer together. Does anyone know or have some experience with that?

@McDreamy: Welcome to the forum. I'm sure there are lots of silent readers out there, like myself until recently. It depends how high the bridge is. My first surgeon did not recommand me to do the epicanthoplasty because he said the bridge of my nose (silicone) would already make the effect of the epicanthoplasty very slightly. I don't know what is worth his advice, since he made me a horrible brigde (removed since). I did a blepharoplasty at the same time, so I could not tell if the difference was because of the bridge or the eyelids surgery. All I know is that it might change if you augment the bridge a lot, but very slightly. If there isn't a big augmentation, you'll see no difference with the eyes. That's what I think.

Maybe these two pics are better for comparison (in the 2nd pic, we can see how much asking for an upturned nose makes one look way younger).
The first pic was also after a rhinoplasty done "Korean" style (typical nose augmentation). I think this is the Korean style, if not, please feel free to correct me.

Also, I really like the columella show, I wonder if it is the nostrils that need to be widen or if it is the columella that needs to be lengthened. It's hard to describe the details we like in a nose. Also, with the nose one initially have, it might be hard to even get close to the nose of the model.

So you can feel your paranasal implants when you touch your face? :sad:

Dr. Lee used diced cartilage wrapped in fascia to build my bridge. I had silicon implants for my paranasal.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, with silicon.

LOL, I feel so dumb after reading all these post....No wonder it feels hard where my nasolabial fold starts! I thought it was swelling this last month. Honestly from what I was told I thought where the peach area in this link http://www.vipps-clinic.com/nose/content/c2_1201.php is where the piece of silicon would be. I didn't think it would extend out...hmmm interesting.

Hi Destiny,

are your silicon paranasal implant secured with screw?
If not, will they shift in the long run?
Does it have a less infection rate with the silicon in tha area than the nose?

I am thinkig of getting it done because i have deep laughlines even i don't smile =\

NO, you cant feel them just by touching/pressing on your face. BUt you can when you press them by placing your thumb inside and other fingers outside, you can feel the shape of it.

It is very very natural, you will not regret doing it.

Dr Lee will determine if you need different depth of it and slice your cartilage accordingly. He is good with this so dont worry. Mine was very imbalance to start off but now my smile doesnt look crooked anymore.

i always smile one sided.