BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I can definitely tell that it's thinner.

Nope, I didn't get paranasal implants... it wasn't recommended to me.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget Houseoftaylor- she had rib surgery before me.

yes, that is my surgery date

you should definitely book ahead of time if you are sure that you are going to vip. if you wait too long, they won't be able to give you free accomodation. you should book at least 1 month ahead of time, but the sooner the better

idk the exact date, so you shoould ask joann.

I'm so glad to hear that you're healing rapidly. I can't wait until your cast is removed. Good luck with your eye surgery.

There's a Korean doctor (part of Dream clinic) who occasionally answers people's questions on the Soompi forum (double eyelid surgery thread). According to this doctor, Dr. Kwon did not invent magic epi... some other Korean doctor did. Did Dr. Kwon tell you that he invented it? I'm so curious.

izora may I also see your photos? My email is: [email protected]
I would greatly appreciate it, as I am also looking to have a revision at VIP. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon! :smile:

Hi everyone, I have not participated in this forum for a long time (lurker :biggrin: ). I been reading lots of post in the past 3 months staying up til 4AM. So much information to absorb. I am debating between VIP or Shimmian after reading positive reviews from those who had their revision. However, am still nervous of the result as I had 2 revision and am not satisfied. Am planning to go to Korea this May ...does anyone want to join me? I have not had any contacts with the clinic/JoAnn yet for consultation.

Can anyone here (Izora, Uzura, Rawdude, MMT, ect..) be so kind to share before and after photos. I like the idea of an upturned nose and heard that Izora had this result from Dr. Lee. Please email me [email protected]

Please help. Thanks!

Hi Megoreng,

I will be in Seoul on Thursday and am scheduled for a revision rhino on Friday. I am thinking of doing eyes as well... would you mind telling me why you decided not to do eyes at VIP?

[/QUOTE]

The out corner where my eye ends is already very near to the socket of my eye. Idk of tats they way they measure whether this person is suitable or not for lateral, bt at least this is wat Joann
Told me;

Oh, u r a original Korean? =p my inner corners r already showing a lot of flesh by nature, so I don't really need it to make my eyes bigger. Bt I did mentioned to doc tat I may wan a parallel out fold, like those of angelababy or dawn yang kind, the only way for me to achieve that would be dlb eyelid + epi cos the epi for me is nt to open up the inner corner of e eye, bt like release the connecting fold from the inner corner of my eye (which in kr they call in-fold aka tapered) so tat my cease can start some where higher along the eyelid n looks like a out-fold aka parallel. Idk if my description is clear enuff, bt I reckon the less cuts the better since my eyes look ok in the first place. =p
So the doc is going to do something like in-out fold for me to hv a higher cease n yet at the same time still looking like myself, not the angelababy kind.

[/QUOTE]

Because dr lee n Joann flew off the very next day after my surgery. N I only mentioned tat I wanna hv dbl eyelid when they visited me jus b4 they flew. I didn't wanna wait till they r back because it will tk some time again like consultation, schedule for surgery removal of stitches n stuff. I need to be home as scheduled, n in fact I'm not even sure if dr lee is the one doing the eye or sm other doc. Bt since I've nothing better to do here I went round shopping for an eye surgeon. Found one, reviews not bad, so yup. =) as for dr kwon being the inventor or nt, I heard it sm where too. Not of paramount importance to me, but I'll help u guys ask later ok! To clarify any doubts.

I guess dr lee is e master of facial bone fixing (idk wat is tat called, cranial facial?) including rhinoplasty. N I'd trust him w everything tat requires fixing in tat area. Other then tat I'm open to other docs as well.

Bt I've to add, the aftercare really makes a lot of difference. I've had 2 nj b4 this n I was left to fend for my own. Nt that I can't, is just tat after op, the only thing u wanna do is rest n recover fast. When I was in the recovery rm at vip, I was fed w nutritious food, nurse came in to monitor n gave me injections regularly. All I had to do was sleep, eat n watch drama shows on laptop. N to add Tt I was constantly hungry, I even ask for 2nd servings after 1-2hrs after I eat, n I even asked for supper on both nites tat I stayed there. Not gourmet tasty, bt I'm not picky w food. As long as it keeps me away fr hunger.Lol! N I guess if I'm alone in Seoul doing surgery, I'd probably hv just let my stomach go hungry after op. So really appreciate the kind of care they hv for me while in recovery room. =)

But don't jus tk my words for it. Whether is it VIP or teuims for eye. At the end of e day is till results. Give me 1 mth for my change to settle, I'll update u guys more. At the moment, I wouldn't be sending an "in the progress" pics. =)

I think I get what you're saying :smile:

Yes i'm Korean~ I think I still look Korean... I got full epi, meaning I got everything cut out~ LOL >.< It was definitely hard to adjust to, but with the dbl eyelid, (since I got the parallel, that almost looks tapered if that makes sense) it looks much better. I had mongolian fold before- so ugly!!!

These are my eyes now. I still look very Asian- right?? ^^;;

[​IMG]

Ohhhhh, gotcha. Thanks for clarifying!

Because dr lee n Joann flew off the very next day after my surgery. N I only mentioned tat I wanna hv dbl eyelid when they visited me jus b4 they flew. I didn't wanna wait till they r back because it will tk some time again like consultation, schedule for surgery removal of stitches n stuff. I need to be home as scheduled, n in fact I'm not even sure if dr lee is the one doing the eye or sm other doc. Bt since I've nothing better to do here I went round shopping for an eye surgeon. Found one, reviews not bad, so yup. =) as for dr kwon being the inventor or nt, I heard it sm where too. Not of paramount importance to me, but I'll help u guys ask later ok! To clarify any doubts.

I guess dr lee is e master of facial bone fixing (idk wat is tat called, cranial facial?) including rhinoplasty. N I'd trust him w everything tat requires fixing in tat area. Other then tat I'm open to other docs as well.

Bt I've to add, the aftercare really makes a lot of difference. I've had 2 nj b4 this n I was left to fend for my own. Nt that I can't, is just tat after op, the only thing u wanna do is rest n recover fast. When I was in the recovery rm at vip, I was fed w nutritious food, nurse came in to monitor n gave me injections regularly. All I had to do was sleep, eat n watch drama shows on laptop. N to add Tt I was constantly hungry, I even ask for 2nd servings after 1-2hrs after I eat, n I even asked for supper on both nites tat I stayed there. Not gourmet tasty, bt I'm not picky w food. As long as it keeps me away fr hunger.Lol! N I guess if I'm alone in Seoul doing surgery, I'd probably hv just let my stomach go hungry after op. So really appreciate the kind of care they hv for me while in recovery room. =)

But don't jus tk my words for it. Whether is it VIP or teuims for eye. At the end of e day is till results. Give me 1 mth for my change to settle, I'll update u guys more. At the moment, I wouldn't be sending an "in the progress" pics. =)[/QUOTE]