BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hello there, I'm new to this forum and I'm considering of getting a nose surgery, preferably the rib cartilage way - I don't exactly know how it's called -, next year around nov/dec when I'll be 19. Right now I'm 17 turning 18 in a few months, so I'm just saving money and researching on what's best at the moment. I'm leaning towards VIP clinic since they've alot of good reviews here, though I've never seen any pictures, so can anyone here send me their before & after pictures if you had your nose done at VIP? Please send it to my email: [email protected] I promise I will NEVER show nor will I use it for anything, I'll delete it the moment I saw your picture, I'm just curious on the results. Thanks in advance! :biggrin: also if anyone had any doctors to recommend please tell me! I'm open to any suggestions. I've pretty much no bridge, it's only around 2-3 mms, I'm not scarred of dramatic change, in fact I'd like it to be changed alot since I really hate my nose ): as I've mentioned earlier, I'd like the method to be the rib stuffs. Haha thanks :biggrin:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@wesoexcited: If you want to see before and after pictures of people, have a look at the website first : http://www.vipps-clinic.com/vip/gallery/view.php3?kind=&id=356&start=20
Then, if you're 17 years old, you'll have to save USD11000.
I read that rib cartilage tends to warp more as we're younger, less when we're older (because we've stopped growing up). If you read the thread from the beginning, I'm sure at least 60 to 70% of your questions will be answered. That was the case for me.

Ohhhhh....so happy for you megoreng. Please do share your experience...particularly your nose revision. Did it hurt like how other described?

Can you share your process of payment? Does VIP accept credit card for deposit to secure a surgery date? Does anyone have information on this feel free to respond. Thx

@Rawdude: I'm thinking of having chin and forehead fat transfer now...
I wanted to do a rhinoplasty at VIP and an eye surgery at teuimps, if it is approximatively USD 11000+ USD 3500, then other procedures are going to be a lot for my savings. It's almost more expensive than education in the US, I wonder where I should invest now...

Rawdude, how can you forget Uzura? LOL It was funny seeing many people mispelled her name.

I remembered you or maybe others shared their revision experiences but there are 270 post and I cannot remember when you had your done. Can you tell me the month and year so I can search and review your old post?

@angleplane thanks for the reply! :biggrin: yes, I'm actually trying to read all of it now, I'm currently on page 113, and I've looked at the before & after pictures of that site, but I just want to see the results from the people here to get to know better if it really suits me. I'm getting it done when I'm 19, is that too early? I'm a kinda scared but I hope the dr can actually get it done without difficulties, and I want this to be my first and last surgery, I don't anything else done or any revision. Is that possible? Cause alot of people had their nose done more than once and I'm scared I'd have difficulties some years later and would've to do another surgery which I wouldn't want to happen.

I know this is an extremely stupid question, but what do people mean by warping or reabsorbing, like they LITERALLY warps and absorbs? I don't really understand cause I'm not* a native english speaker so yea. :/

Hi JuicyMe, would you mind sharing picture of your nose. I also have goretex for my bridge and ear cartilage for the tip. Am wondering how far out are you? mine has been exactly 3 years now and I am seeing warping of ear cartilage...so depressing...this is why I am considering revision either with Dr. Lee (rib) or Dr. Jung (goretex)

Ahhhh warping?? What does that mean???? What's your email? Do u mind exchanging photos?

wait; invest?*Scratches* values on our faces grows and we get returns?
im not sure. maybe for a woman* shrugs* yeah? well if u ask a man; the best investment a woman want for their looks is BOOBS, then goto the face.
if face is pretty and no boobs= no investments done. if face is pretty and with boobs; u may get your kind of returns hopefully the right kind.

if u want my personal opinion: go with dividend stocks. blue chips.
that u wunt need to invest on your boobs or face but still get returns,which " blue chip" ? i leave to u to place it on the various aspect of your life. can be the guy next door :smile:

looks are always depreciation, but the youth at heart and the genuine soul lives forever and for a guy like me who d done on my nose? no investments, holes in my pocket , couple of compliments that i forget in 3 mins. but if i throw these money on a gd stock and i get rich, then i MAY get the "good" returns.

anyway; google talk. not the google talk app but google talk as in " searching" talks. constantly searching. dont take me seriously :smile:

back to your post; well use it on the area that requires the most attention? say a correction comes first; then follow by an improvement; then follow by greed.

@wesoexcited : "warping" = it curves, turns, twists. Rib cartilage tends to have a "memory" because where it is originally located I guess it is originally curved.
"absorption"= absorbed by your body, the height diminishes, it disappears
That's my understanding.

@Juicyme: I have ear cartilage on my nose tip, it hasn't warped after 4 years, I guess it can warp but, ear cartilage doesn't warp on everyone.

mine was primary and had it done during end of jan/early feb right after i got freaked off by the possible puking and LA prada GA gucci thang. hope that helped u remember :smile:

My eyes looks freaky now. Like 2 swollen lump of skin sitting on my eyelids. Cos the fold has separated my lids into like 1:1 ratio, prob due to swelling. I dint remove any folds, i jus folded them higher.

N surprisingly I think eyelid surgery is a lot more painful then nj. Maybe is because I was on painkillers by default aft nj at VIP n tat nj was a need, unlike eyes is only vanity. If u ask me, at this moment, I'd say I've had enuff of PS already. Eyes were really v painful n gotta keep having cold compress on it.