BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

tiplasty for the tip, and alarplasty for the nostrils

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,
I will be in Seoul from the 22nd of Apr to the 1st of May and was wondering if anyone is around there at the same time and would like to share a twin hotel room with me to reduce the cost and give each other moral support? Please email me at [email protected]. I am a female by the way. Thanks

You know what, I never asked and just assumed he did/does use the inner core. I will ask at the consultation. Izora mentioned before that he will also use k-wire if he thinks the piece is more prone to warp.

angelplane, your right the fat grafted to the forehead is less effective. My friend had fat graft to her cheek and chin and she had good results. as long as you follow the doctor's instruction not to use the muscle in the cheek (like smile often the first week or chin (chewing) the first week is the most critical period where the fat cell needs this time to successfully say permanently in the area grafted. Mine didn't shift to other areas of the face...it stayed right underneath my lower eyes. The fat helped alot because I dont have bags at my age.

Its not that the dr. is not ethical...its a matter of expertise...how ones lipo (extract) fat and graft ...this is the main factor to success.

Your lucky your has not warped. lets pray. someone on here said all cartilage will eventually warp at a different degree.

mintminttang Would like to ask do you happen to know who is the other doctor that will be doing PS for double eyelid at the VIP branch in Malaysia? Is the doctor from Korea as well?
If he/she happens to be good at double eyelid I might consider getting it done there since is nearer for me to travel up there as compare to Korea *lol* Do you happen to know the price as well?

The doctor at VIP malaysia is a malaysian .
I suggest you to do double eyelid at Korea cause Korean doctor more skillful .
Btw , I really don't know the price of all service their provided . Maybe you can call them to check & consultation. 0162622171 Jane

I know not directed towards me but in case you were wondering... At VIP Korea I was quoted $1300 for double eyelid, non-incision and $1600 for double eyelid, incision method. I didn't ask about epi. For simple cases Dr. Song will perform the procedure but more difficult/revision cases are performed by their partner doctor, Dr. Park.

hey thanks for answering the questions. i think the procedures u might be referring to if im correct are defatting the tip (removing fatty tissues from the tip to make it less bulbous and fatty after rhinoplasty) and maybe alarplasty i think. thats where u cut the nostrils to narrow them or make them less wide so u can have a smaller and narrower nose. im mainly getting rhinoplasty to define and make my tip pointy and less bulbous, as well as getting a smaller narrower nose so these procedures are a must for me. if u dont mind i would love to see ure before and after pics for ure rhinoplasty.

my email is [email protected]

For me,

Revision: nose bump
improvement: eyes
Greed: Boobs!! All sorts of fats wanted for adoption!

Raw, Really??? You mean a man will go for Boobs than face??

No Boobs, pretty face, No Go??
No pretty face, Big Boobs, GO GO GO???

Lol!! I think it's rather subjective. Of course most of my guy buddies would prefer a busty girl, bt at the end of the day, it's still the persona tat makes u wan to keep seeing the person. So wat w big boobs? Big bt unproportional is quite a turn off too. Personally I think face is more impt then boobs, everyone tat I meet get to see my face, bt I don't flash my boobs to everyone tat I meet. Lol! So I guess big or small it's more of like a bonus thing?

Hotmama, y nt u double check this w ur man? =p

Oh btw, do u think guys would mind e scar from my rib harvest site? Didn't consider about this till now. =x

I've also know guys who r damn particular about calf size, big calf=no go.

Good luck JAMNYC!!!

Congrats megoreng!!! You seem like such a free-spirited and fun person!

JuicyME, if you're heading to Korea at around this time next year, I may be there as well! Also, your eyes are very pretty and possess a charming quality! Definitely give your nose some time before making a final judgement. Perhaps in time you'll love your result!

Izora, the forum members were absolutely correct, your result is fabulous!!! :biggrin:

Hi deliriousgirl, do u mind letting me know who said that all cartilage warps to some degree. I read both asian nose job threads and I don't recall anyone saying that. I must have totally missed it! :/

I'd like to ask this person some questions since I'm going in for my rib nose job soon. Thanks!!!

I always thought guys will go for looks more than boobs.

BUT, guess we are wrong babe.
Your cousin RD just said Boobs are more important than face. ( I mean, physically, not talking about heart, personality blah blah)

My husband dont speak the truth to me. He will always say nice things to make me happy, so I dont believe him.

Btw, Have you taken off your cast???? HOw you like your new nose?