BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

@BBgurly: I am considering mandibular reduction and cheekbone reduction, as well as liposuction of the entire body, is that too much at once, that wouldn't allow Dr Lee to focus on the nose as long as if he didn't have any other procedures to do ?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for your help!!
sigh, i really don't want to go through another nose surgery, unless it was necessary. but i'm getting greedy. the dr says my nose is not a bulbous nose, (before surgery) but i can't help but to think it is. like everyone said, i'm going to wait a year. i'll email you later tonight :smile:

mintminttang thank you for the heads up and suggestion~! I definitely would also prefer to get it done
by a skillful doctor at Korea and naively thought the doctor at VIP Malaysia was a Korean (^ ^;;

By the way, how much did they quote you for the FCR package?

JAMNYC Thanks so much for the price information ~! The price is quite the same as Teuim but wonder who's better in this double eyelid incision method? Will you be getting your eyes done too at VIP ?Not much of review about double eyelid done by VIP posted around....wonder anyone happens to know or had it done at VIP can give some feedback?

Hey ppl, I jus realized e worst possible thing to happen after e rib harvest is having hiccups. It's involuntary n u can't stop it. E site hurts each time there a hiccup. Imagine a muscle pull kinda pain each time. My frequency is like 20time/min. Tats like 20 muscle pulls in 60 secs. It's killing me!

N e worst thing is, when I hv hiccups, they come in multiple sets. A few times a day for the next few days. -.-"

OMG megoreng that sucks!!! Try this: take a deep breath and hold it, then quickly drink as much water as you can (while still holding your breath). My mom taught me this as a child and it's worked all my life. I hope it works for you, too! I hate hiccups! :sad:

just down more water n stop thinking abt it. lol not enuff water tats y hic hic.

get distracted. will lying down feels better?

JoAnn quoted me USD8K for incision method only :wtf:

Btw, why suddenly the topic changed to boobs job?! Can only say human will never be satisfied. When small, they want big. When big, they want small.

I think men will generally look at the girl's body shape first (boobs -> legs -> butt), then only face :P

That was one of your old posts Kain, and I was exactly advised to do these 3 procedures by VIP. Funny how precise was your prediction. I wonder if these recommendations are that generalized from them.
They also suggested zygoma reduction: USD6300 extra for this procedure only.

I was reading some previous posts and I found that townstory found some bad reviews about VIP. Has anyone heard of other bad reviews from Koreans ?

ugh, my dad lost his credit card today and can't get another one in time for the surgery

help me come up with emergency payment options guys.

i can't pay by wire anymore because it takes too many business days and the money has already been used to load up the credit card.

1. ask mastercard to send a new credit card to the clinic and hop it arrives on time. might have to delay my surgery by a few days if it is late. also, there might not be a time slot since i didn't make an appointment
2. withdraw ~10k cash from my dad's account and take out a loan of 4k

please help me figure something out, its an emergency D:

i think friday is easter, a holiday, so any transactions i do are delayed by at least a day