BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Kain, oh my goodness!!!!! Are you feeling better now? hey you said you smoke right? How long ago did you stop?

It's getting close to Mine and Milkyway's surgery date....ekkkk...so many different experiences...I'm on the fence again. I want to chicken out, but I don't want to either.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamnyc, Dr. Lee recommends rib paranasal for me as well. Can you feel or see the rib between your laugh lines? When you smile, does your midface region look stiff?

Thank you for sharing info. im sorry to hear that. What type of materials did you use for your first rhino?The deformity was cause by the surgeons or it depends on the person nose?coz some nose couldnt get use with foreign materials.

Jenstar, I thought your planning to go see Dr. Lee this May/June for revision...at least that what your older post says? So now your skeptical? I was too...but if you really read the post carefully there is 1-2 patients who mentioned she had a bump on her columella or bridge...I cant remember who it was. dont just based your decision on comments/reviews. do your research and take your time.

I am sorry hear your not happy with your nose that Dr. Toriumi gave you. Gosh, Toriumi charges $15-25K for revision. Initially, I was going to consult with him, but I changed my mind after reading reviews from his patients. He is too expensive for me. I noticed Dr. Toriumi has only one style. He operates majority on Caucasian noses. There is only 1 asian before and after photos on his website. he recently added another asian patient. I personally prefer to go to a surgeon with lots of experience doing rib daily on asian.

May I ask how long have you had the surgery? When did you start noticing the bumps on your bridge or warping? Are the bumps noticeable?

If you plan to go to Korea for consultation or surgery this May/June, let me know. I would love to have partner to go shopping or keep each other company/support.

come to think of it, I emailed Joann and told her I learned of Dr. Lee through communication with a few former patients of his. I did not mention anything about this forum. Somehow Joann knew exactly what I was saying. She asked me was it people from a forum. Hmmmmm.....I guess its because there are so many of us on here going there for surgery and writing positive reviews. Who knows, Joann and Dr. Lee might be reading this post of mine right now. :P

1st surgery= ear cartilage and it has warped over the years and scar tissue cause contracture resulting in deformity of the tip/alar.

2nd surgery = eart cartilage to tip and goretex to bridge. Scar tissue causes septal deviation and really bad scarring of the columella. The goretex is fine...very thin piece so my bridge is not as high as I would like it to be.

My nose right now looks deformed, uneven nostrils, deviated septum, and tip is flushed and pointy. Nose lacks projection...so I will need paranasal to correct this.

When is your and MilkyWay surgery date?

@deliriousgirl, FYI, my nose is still swelling, n my fren said at I shldn't even step out of e hse looking like this. It's just tat he noticed I did smthing to e mouth area too. It look n feel stiff bcos of e collumella aug I think. I didn't hv to use fascia, I've got thick skin. Tats y swelling will tk longer time to subside. As for e soft tissues on the right of my nose, idk where he got it fr.. Mayb fr my rib? Or Bulbous tip? Or left side..? Or u can ask Joann about it?

Hi megoreng,

Hope you are feeling well! Can you wear makeup yet? I'd think at least you could wear some thick eye makeup and concealer to distract from the swollen nose. In any case, I'm sure you look wonderful. Can you also send me your review when you are finished with it?

omg, i hope you find the right doctors to correct it for u! Thanks for sharing=)

megoreng, don't mind email me the your 5 pages of reviews?
[email protected]

Did you guys use any scar reduction cream or gel?
Did you get consume Vitamin C, E and Zinc to help on the recovery period?
Do anyone consume some herbs called arnhic or arnic? (sorry forgotten the actual spelling)

So far I know that Q-tip and cold compresser or ice pack is needed.

What else needed? Please share some tips. Thank you all. (:

hi i've emailed it 3 hrs ago, pls check.

done, pls check. =)