BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

And now 15th day post-op

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All photos are without make up :lol: so sorry for the ugly skin. Photos will be removed after 3 days.

As you can see, my nose gets pretty back to normal, like one before surgery... But I hope that it get better, like the tip smaller :lol: The Bridge doesnt change much ... and IM REGRETTING WHY I DIDNT ASK FOR A HIGHER BRIDGE & A SMALLER TIP because anyways I did put something into my nose :cry:

Humans are greedy and they always ask for something they ve nt had yet ... :roflmfao: AND WHY DID I FORGET ABOUT CHIN AUGMENTATION USING THE JAW BONES:cry:

My face is still very swollen, I met a friend yesterday at the supermarket near my home and she said ... "only havent seen u in 2 weeks but you have changed a lot, i didnt recognize you" ... and she pointed out that there was something that didnt look right with my face :lol: maybe because of the swelling.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ADmire that spirit of sharing without blocks.
sidetrack:HOLY this is pair of skinny jeans from G-STAR RAW???????? CUZ ITS LOOKS LIKE ONE.

ah, looking thru,
impression: so young!
ok pretty cute even before surgery;
but

@all; guys idk , i cant seem to spot the difference.. was it me or? idk.. wad ya guys think?

thanks. i have until may 3 to visit as many of those places as i can XD

the bridge and tip seem more refined (less bulbous, more narrow). it is a bit hard to tell, but she did have a pretty good nose in the first place so she didn't need very much change

@mengoreng : Im thinking ab chin job for this summer when we come back Kor for holidays ... But u know I swear to my sister that I wont do anything to my face again unless it is for revision... :lol:

@kain : your tip will be rigid for the first months and eventually it will become softer back to normal like everybody' nose. That's what JoAnn told me so dont worry.

@rawdude : U right ... My sister told me the same thing, nothing much changed :cry: that's the reason why I'm regretting why I didnt ask for more T______T But hope that in 6m or a year, my nose will look better or else why did I sacrifice a fortune for nothing :cry:

And guess what ... I look young but am not young at all :lol: I'm just 2 years younger than mengoreng ... Well mayb coz i'm still a student and ive young spiritl that I look like that :roflmfao: When i'm at school, ppl usually mistake me for a highschool brat

And mine is not a G-STAR jean, it's from the Koople last year collection.

@beefsoup babe!!! I tot u said u didn't have any b4 pictures when I asked to see when in ur room?!? Unfair!!! =p

Yea, u already look cute b4.

E only diff tat I notice is the tip. More projected? Previously it looked flatter. N yea, ur face n tip still looks swollen. Ur 7th day pic is soo cute!! Sis took a candid pic w/o u knowing? Lol!

Rem to remove ur pics, jus in case ur dad/relatives chance upon this forum.

Hmm....her results seems like a different style compare to mines and others that I have seen at VIP....anyone agree?

Sweetheart :hugs: I didnt lie to you, all the photos were in my desktop at home. And I didnt bring with me my lap, the other one u saw was my sister's. I only had my phone with me that day. I swear I didnt lie :hbeat:

Ya right ab the projection, but it's not that noticeable :cry: I asked for a natural nose ... and I now have more than a natural one, one that no one even my sister notices I had a nj :roflmfao: Should i hang myself for my idiocy :cry:

When my sis back from school tonight, Ill give you a bonus of my pics right when I left the surgery room :roflmfao: She has them in her phone, she took them to scare our mom later when we all get better, coz our mum hasnt known I had a full nj and jaw reduction.:lol: She would scream, and pass out, and then cry everyday if she knew that. And our dad, he doesnt even know that we went thro surgery ... We dont intend to tell him so Ill make sure to delete all the evidences :lol:

What do you mean different style? Do you mind share ur photos with me? My mail : [email protected] pls
And I thought that we got the same procedures, septal and ear cartilages for tip and bridge

@ WATERsKIN : We were 2, me n my lil sis so around 20k euro and 4 credit cards.

Hey babe, relax! I was jus teasing u. I'm nt offended or anything similar at all! It's gd tat it's natural too I think? u hv a cute face to begin with, so natural styled nose shld go well with ur face? But but but! As time passes, there will b absorption n swelling will go Down too. Hmm.. Bt anyway, Natural or nt, as long as it looks gd on u, tats all tat matters rite?

I want o Share my pics w u too!! Give me a while more for e swelling to subside. My upper lips still look weird, prob due to the collumella base thingy.

````````````````

oh well like what kain said, u look gd enuff, actually come to think of it, you and kain look quite... hmm a pair. opps. no no not scandalous , just saying ok? no offence to both of u :X

both sooooo cute!

anyway; i seriously dont think there is anything u shld do on your face, my 2 cents