BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Are you sure waterskin is a F?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Septal deviation : What is this ? Dr Lee said from my pics that I had septal deviation, but my septal cartilage is perfectly straight, no previous surgeons told me I had anything wrong with my septal deviation. I wonder what he means by it because my nose is straight. Could anyone who was diagnosed by Dr Lee as having one, tell me more details about this ?

@beefsoup: I don't know what age is megoreng, but you look like my 12 years old niece who's half caucasian (after your surgery). You have exactly the same nose as her (thinner tip than her) but same bridge. I think your nose looks very natural. Thank you for sharing.
Did you say you had alarplasty ? Because the nostrils look a bit different. As to the jaw, we cannot really tell because the before pics are not from the front, so your jaw seems small in the before pics (because yu're looking down).

@Kain: I'm afraid of a high radix because I want a girly upturned nose, but for guys I think this is aesthetically the way to go.

@Rawdude: the tip is still hard after a long time...I wonder if I want to give up on nose rubbing... lol :smile: Also, I don't like that people immediately know that we've been operated just by accidentally touching the nose. Does it feel natural though ? (even if it's hard).

if a rock feels naturally hard, then yes :smile:

Sorry to burst your bubbles. I’m not woman. (I busting out of tears now..) but is ok… my mum and friends said I have feminine look in some angle. Maybe you can judge it too.
I’m pretty sober after a long day. So is it ok for you to Skype with a man(again). (: guess you will not shivers and tongue tied right?

*waving at* Destiny, let’s Skype if you alright with it.

Actually I’m ok with anyone who want to Skype.. If you come to me, you always welcome. (:

Lastly, I’m from Singapore. (: What about you?

By the way, anyone have the vip address in KL? I can fly there any time when I’m free from work. (:

`

sounds like it.

one hella skype party rib nose conference , do we need a minutes here?
ok let me call my secretary.

Skype limit to 4 person in one.... *eyes rolling* do we really need a minutes?

What time the Skype start? CET GMT or EST?

`

darn. limit up to 4 only? no good. i cant bring my mom on :sad:

LOL! And I got to know that group video is not free. One of it must be subscriber and is €5.99/month.

But one to one is free. :smile: If destiny is joining the group video. I will subscribe! LOL!:roflmfao:

Sorry.. wrong info. Is up to 7 person for group video. :P

below are the requirement
3-way group video calling
Minimum Recommended
CPU 1GHz Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz
Graphics card 64 MB RAM 128 MB RAM
Memory 512 MB 1 GB

5-way group video calling
Minimum Recommended
CPU 2GHz Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz
Graphics card 64 MB RAM 128 MB RAM
Memory 512 MB 1 GB