BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Really??!!! Noooo i want to eat Galbi!!! Someone told me it's bet to avoid chicken and seafood after surgery and eat beef, now it's avoid beef and seafood? Does this mean chicken is ok? I'm glad I can't eat spicy food lol

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Destiny mentioned a couple of pages back she got a UTI as well from the catheter

Nt totally fine, bt much much better. I can blink w/o much pain though u shld avoid expressions like raising eyebrow or anything tat would tug ur skin ard w area. Apply lotsa cold compress. my right eye started to bruise only day 2-3 on. N I had peacock eye (purple n green) all e way till day 7-8.

Did i hear galbiiiiiiiii?????????????????

Did hear peacockkkk????

I dont think its scientific to avoid any food at all seriously,

Well not spicy means in general: try avoid too much acid as they burns, especially when u r still under medication like anti biotics. But still u can eat spicy food

But there is no solid science proof that seafood will affect you, there us no such thing as seafood allergy too? Its all the mind tricks correct me if im wrong.

Beef n lamb is red meat, they r gd source if iron for blood loss and protein for
Repair/ healing

Kimchi is healthy, gd for skin . Galbi is .....

Best . Idk y. Lol not scientic too lol

i know it'll turn out great. just gotta have patience and don't judge your nose until:

1. the swelling is gone
2. the packing is removed from inside your nose (it makes the alars look rly wide)

the final result should take even longer as some cartilage reabsorbs and residual swelling goes down. good luck

joann got the clinic to give my dad free mole-removal via lasers, so now he has scabs where his moles used to be XD

scabs are temporary of course

joann also said they would give my dad free skin treatment on monday.

i don't think they do this for everyone their patients bring along, but my dad spent a lot of time talking to joann while he waited at the clinic over the week.

Guess have to ask dr that white or red meat better.

yah chicken is okay!!!