BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Rawdude - no prob provided you also belly dance with ur 6 packs ;)

Welna - welcome back! We all miss you so much. Have fixed the surgery date in June initially but might have to postpone due to a charity event lol..

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I had my nose job done six months ago. I did it using rib cartilage. Initially after the surgery my nose was very swollen, big, too high and tall. But when it reaches 3 months. It became more and more natural. Now it's 6 months and I feel my bridge went down almost 35%. I like my nose best when it's 3.5 months post op. Because it was not swollen and the height was what I wish for. But now it came down by 35% and I wish I could increase the height a little bit again. Now my nose tip became droopy too. Im so worried that in longer term it might look more and more like a bird peak. I really hope to get a revision as I had high expectation on how I look.

I haven came back to the forum ever since I had my surgery done. But now looking at the forum, it's so active and fun.

I did my nose surgery at VIP and now I'm looking forward for my next ps trip in oct. Very high chance i will
be going back to VIP.

I hope to make friend that had experience or surgery at VIP or that had done rhinoplasty using rib, so that we can exchange our view and experience on the result?

I'm planning of getting revision to increase my nose height and also on the tip. If there is somebody here that is generous share the experience will be great! Im also hoping to get some advice for my next nose revision.

^^

hi everyone, sorry if i forgot to send you pics if we corresponded but i just skimmed through my email account and took the emails of ppl i talked to. i think i may have missed a few ppl

i'll reply to some posts, then i'll upload some pics before the end of the day. i got lots to do

also, at the international transfer desk at the beijing ariport, the guy didn't believe it was me cos of the passport photo-.-

he took me aside and they took some photos, had me write my signature and birth date and asked a few questions before confirming that it was me.

and to the end, he still insisted that my eyes looked different than the passport photo

yeah, i love joann :heart:

the tip is swollen now. it didn't help that they redid the sutures on the last day

i asked dr lee about the raised scars inside my nose, he looked at it and said that they would redo the sutures. it was done under local anesthesia and they bound the scar rly tightly with sutures so it isn't raised anymore. i guess it is supposed to heal like that or something. but my nose tip got really swollen again.

i arrived there on april 23 and the surgery was april 25 so i've been there for over a week. the haircut is great. i'm suppposed to wax it but i'm too lazy :lol:

short hair looks a lot better on me cos i have a nice forehead. i think the haircut has a lot to do with how my looks changed.

the flight home was nice, thanks

yep, gonna post pics. vip did a great job on my chin and paranasals too. i think they also do eyes and cheekbone/jaw reduction.

they have skincare treatments too, fraxel and fcr, maybe some other stuff

well my dad did lose the credit card in the first place :P

remember that there is a 10k cash limit on most international flights

you can also do wire transfer for the money, but you have to do it ahead of time and the bank probably charges a wire fee and currency conversion, which comes to about the same price as by using credit card

my dad and i carried the cash in a pouch hidden under our clothing

you can pay joann anytime before the surgery and get a receipt if you are worried about sleeping with the cash

tbh, my first reaction when i saw my nose was "ouch" cos it looked huge. its still kinda big but the swelling has gone down since and it will look better with time. i know i will love it in a year

good luck with your exams

well, for me my upper lip was stiff for the first week. its still kinda stiff but i can almost smile normally. it feels kinda tight though, but i think that is probably due to the sutures in my mouth.

lol i remember an old indian/native american saying i heard somewhere. to paraphrase, its something like this: "every time someone takes a photograph of you, they steal a piece of your soul" D:

i just use that excuse whenever ppl try to take my photo XD

thanks XD my nose still looks like a bird nose in person though. i bought a hoodie in korea so i can hide until its a bit smalleer

i think it was townstory that had a bad experience with dr jung. i think wai has a friend who has also had a bad experience. i've read a number of good reviews about him though. there are a few on the cozycot forums, and maybe a few on these forums but you gotta spend a lot of time with the forum search function to find them

thanks.

i think your chin looks good. iirc the problem was that the implant was mobile/can move?

yeah i met hyejin. i think she only works on tuesdays and one other day (saturdays?) part time so i only saw her twice. we didn't get to chat much cos i get shy/anxious though ;(

but yeah, her english is pretty good. she said that she wants to study in australia now

how is your nose btw?

i don't think they accept traveler's cheques. you can exchange the cheques for cash and then pay them if you like. but you might have to find a bank with english speakers and then it takes a while to exchange the currency.

i don't think you need chin and forehead augmentation. you look pretty already.

but a $160 haircut? o.e

thanks. i have a gf now? XD

i like my after looks better than my before looks of course :P

beefsoup looks pretty before and after

i will never understnad what is with all those designer clothes though :thinking:
we would make a weird couple: beefsoup wearing the latest fashion, and me wearing jeans and a t shirt

we are rib cousins now rawdude :biggrin:

your chin looks good. my chin is a bit too small and pointy. yours is nice and square, much more like daniel henney's than mine is :P

before pics

http://img135.imageshack.us/g/side2v.jpg/

http://img842.imageshack.us/g/getattachmento.jpg/

the side view looks waaaay better now thanks to the paranasals and genioplasty. no more protruding mouth. the nose still looks big but i have to be patient about that. i'll post pics in a few months when the swelling is down and some cartilage has reabsorbed