BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Kain - OMG! U look awesome and Eurasian!! My first reaction was "is that Kain?". Don't worry, your nose is not big at all. It is still swelling. Aye, with your new good looks, you will have a gf very soon ;)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS!!! -- I was gettn worried NO ONE would respond :shame: lol

BTW- YOU LOOK GREAT!!! :biggrin:

Holy crud!!! Kain you look great!! *0* I saw your after photos first thinking they were the before ones and was like, "what the??!! His nose and profile/side view looks REALLY great, why'd he want his nose done??!!" ... Then I realised i was going through the photos backwards.. lol

I can see it still looks swollen down the middle of the bridge but only when I see you face on, from the side it doesn't look swollen at all! Doctor Lee really did an amazing job it looks VERY natural :heart: sigh, but now i really want to see you with dimples... lol btw, do you think that the rhino changed your eyes a lot? made them seem longer/bigger? And did Dr Lee do your chin also? It's a really nice shape, gives you a boyish/manly look <-- not sure if i'm explaining it right (>"<)>

Destiny, I would love to see your photos too if you ever reconsider sending them out! Surgery in 2.5 weeks and I'm getting a tad worried about the initial swelling, that and I swear this is becoming the "beautiful people"'s thread. Note to self: MUST JOIN

Thanks for the info. I like the shape of my nose but I have uneven swelling which results to one of my nostril being slightly larger than the other. Hopefully this problem will go away in the months to come. Do you have Joanne's email address? I would like to send her my pic and see if she thinks I need to get paranasal implants done as well as sliding genioplasty.

I think he mentioned that he has a gf already.

Wait a minute, you said none before your surgery, you mean you gotten yourself one while you were all beaten up with fever and uti???
Is she the nurse there???:cool:

Rib stacker burgers

Verity1795 ( diced and wrapped)
HouseofTaylor
Izora
Milk
Bbgurly
Mixedgirl
Townstory
Rawdude
Uzura
Destiny ( diced and wrapped)
Chanelmania77 ( Dr Kao, TW)
Rhinose ( Dr Hsu, TW)
MMT
Welna
Beefsoup
Megoreng
Jamnyc
Kain + sliding genioplasty
Omom.momo (coming soon)
Milkyway (Coming soon)
HHer (coming soon)
Angelplane (coming soon)
Bisoux (coming soon)

lol prolly the one inserting the catheter ! lol

holy... looks like a super whooper jumbo!

u know wat, imagine those lurkers who d done at VIP but didnt own up! i bet there r many here.

I m almost 2 mths post op nose healing fine.. Had another round of anti biotic as my nose tip turns red due to traveling.After med it's back to normal right now.err..I can't imagine what trouble i'll land myself into if it's an implant sitting on my nose which turn red instead of rib. I dont check myself into the mirror that often but i realize My nose deswell quite a fair bit. I sort of like the current height but seems like it's going to be lower as time goes by. Gheez! Getting lazy with the scar gel thingy , apply only once every other day or if I ever remember.I need help !felt like a barrel as we have to refrain ourself from workout for at least 3 mths. *Yes indeed there's many silent readers who went VIP .during my stay at VIP i Met a very nice lady who told me she was a silent reader from TPF n had read my post before .. mayb she's *reading my post again now.. Lol. Anyone knows where to buy the cold mask which VIP use on us? The one suppose to mix with water, leave on n peel off mask ? Love the cold n calm feeling ..

*BBgurly - thank u for endless concern n pointers hot mama.Btw i think Destiny had her surgery the following day after mine.

*Kain - Hyejin emailed me saying u look super cute after surgery n you have such wonderful dad:smile:
My chin is too short.. Even if they cut, shift out its not gonna change anything . So Joann n dr lee suggest to jus leave it alone as long as it's not giving me any problem.

*Acadabra-so it's just next mth. u decided what surgery u gonna get done at VIP ? :smile: best wishes to u in advance.*

princessna! welcome back! lol maybe u can check with joan if they wanna sell the icemask, or maybe if i go back later this year i help u check.

acadabra, u still owe me your pics!

@BBgurly: Yes, mine is scheduled in June :smile:

@Kain: Wow, you look like Keanu Reeves now. In the after pics, I'd think "yeah, this guy is cute, why not..." in the before pics, I would have thought "but he's a baby..." Lol
Congrats on the surgery ! The results are very good :smile:
Also, you look very different. I am curious to know what your friends will say. Because I am very afraid that everyone will say that I changed so much. I don't want to tell people I did a rhinoplasty, I just want them to thin I look better but not that I underwent surgery. By the way, for womeone who never saw you before the results look so natural, you can say you never had anything.

You were asking if it looks big. If I were you, it would take time for me to get used to this sudden change. The bridge looks good (not too big), but the tip seem a bit swollen, but don't worry, if it stayed as it is, it would still look good very good :smile:
I'm looking forward to my surgery after seeing your pics :smile:

And let us know what your friends or other family memebers have said. So I can anticipate what mine might say too :smile:

Now, I also want to do a genioplasty... because I have the same chin as you before, I thought it was okay, but apparently the genioplasty does a great improvement !
I am just worried about the wire. I don't want it to be easily noticed, like at airports : would it ring (metal detector doors)?
Did it ring when you took the airplane back home ?