BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

after we have gone through plastic surgery it just seems that our face is going to be so fragile.. I guess I have to decide if I can live with my weak chin or risk having it hit by my kid.. sigh.. decisions decisions..

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you using any scar gel at the moment? I have been using the Dermatix scar gel since my op and the scar is gone now.. no redness or anything between my columella. However the scar behind my ear and rib scar is still red..

I believe your scar will lighten and become less visible with time. If not, there is a scar revision technique called Z-plasty that may help. This is from Dr. Jung's site: http://www.nose.co.kr/english/recent/read.asp?idx=11277&page=1&S_Kinds=Title&S_STR=&flag=9&LangType=1

You can ask Dr. Lee if he performs something like this if needed.

Destiny, you got UTI from the surgery as well!!!

Ouch, you really make it sound so painful!!
( I am squeezing my cameltoe when reading your post!)

YEAH!!!!

ChanelMAMA!!!!!!

Yes, i agree with the dilema of doing chin because of your rascals.

MY boys hit me like twenty times as well and the lil one even flunged the cupboard door on me and the edge hit right on the bridge. It was
INSTANT pain to the moon for the next 5 seconds.

When I see them running towards me now, I don't flung out my arms to catch them anymore. i will just turn back and RUN as well.

I just laughed out loud when I read your post. I feel the same fear as you when my kid gets too close! The last time I got headbutted I thought I heard a crack, but luckily when I check my nose it seems fine. No wonder my swelling takes so long to go down with all the abuse I got on my nose! Lol

damnit going to be alone lol... hmm so boring. i guess i'm just gonna stay for like five days leave on the 6th :huh:

WOW......................................................... I am a quiet reader and have been following your story........... I am amazed at your results...you look amazing...

r u coming to visit me??? lol

your only 2 months post op so I wouldnt do anything now. I would wait at least 1 year to see the final result and that all the swelling has gone down.

My scar initially was raised and the upper scar is thicker than the lower. After 1 year I noticed the skin finally fused together and it does not look as thick as before. However, I know it could be better. If you look at the after photos below (Kireihana post) that is how my scar looks like now.

and no I didn't use any scar gel because I dont believe in it. Maybe this time I will try it.

In the Japanese forum, Dr. Fukuta is more famous for nose but there are also some bad reviews :thinking:

the chin is only weak until the bone fuses. then it should be like a normal chin

dr lee said "more than 6mm" so maybe 7 or 8mm

i didn't consider fukuta because he wasn't mentioned very often on these forums and i can't read japanese.