BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Guys,

What do you do about post-surgery checkups once you leave Korea? Let's say a few months from now, your nose still hasn't stopped hurting or you feel that something isn't healing correctly - do you go to a plastic surgeon who is experienced with rib in your home country, or do you come back to Korea?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you mind sending it to me as well? My email: [email protected]
I've been meaning to ask you but keep forgetting. I'm also considering going to Dr. Lee early next year. I would love to see more examples of his work. Thank you and I hope to hear from you. :smile:

May I ask what forum this is? I am also considering Dr. Fukuta of Verite Clinic (but currently leaning more toward Dr. Lee of VIP). I've found very little information from actual patients regarding Dr. Fukuta or their experiences with him/Verite Clinic.

I meant to quote you in my previous post with the example from Dr. Jung's site. Glad to hear that your scar is more like the after photo than the before. :smile: I hope destiny's will become less noticeable and not bother her in time. Scars usually improve with time. I also don't really believe in scar gel.

Sorry .. The above post is suppose to be the photo of medicine VIP prescribe us. I dunno how to post it here.
Anyway the medicine :
cefacler (blue/yellow capsule) antibiotic, norumo (white) digester, antiphlogistic (peach)
actifed (runny nose, half white pill) this will cause drowsiness.not necessary to take it if u do not have runny nose. do check with Joann again.

Hi to everyone,

I am new to this forum and I am actually extremely impressed by the result of kain. I am also a guy and I am pleased that plastic surgery can make wonders for guys too.

I am also thinking about having a nose surgery and going to VIP clinic is really tempting. I also heard it's extremely expensive to go there which is a con.

Kain, can I know how much did you pay for all your procedures? I read some of your posts and you talk about Canadian dollar well I am from Canada too!

Talking about me, I have a slight protrusion mouth because my mid face is really depressed. How paranasal implants work for you, kain? It's these implants really secure to put on your face? Any cons?

Thanks!

OMG your after photos amazing!!!! so HANDSOME !!! my gowd!! congratulation. im still am amazed even after looking at it 100000 times. i am jealous so jealous now.i hope mine can be as nice as yours. gosh... unbelievable job from Dr. Lee. really amazin..

hey anybody know if rib cartilage rhinoplasty is reversible or not? i mean can we remove it after few years later due to personal reason. will it be harder to remove compare to others. thanks

Oh, so I do need ear cartilage for the tip? Shoot, I was really hoping to avoid
that if at all possible. Of course if it's better than anything else, I'll do it. I was just hoping I wouldn't have to have other parts of me cut off, haha.

I sort of want both a subtle and dramatic change. I believe a subtle surgery will create a dramatic change for my nose. Ideally I'm actually looking for my mom's nose. Mine is similar to hers, but not quite there. I believe subtle adjustments will make my face look different. I do that thing where I stand in front of the mirror and push my fingers against my nose to adjust it, haha, I can't be the only person who does that.

Dr Jung's clinic offered to pick me up from the airport but it looks like Dr Lee wants you to get there yourself. I admit I'm a little worried about taxi drivers ripping me off.

It is better because it is softer! Don't worry you can't even tell a piece is missing after :P And yah I'm like six months post up.. I'd say now I have both of subtle/dramatic change. I duno if this makes sence to you guys?? But like now that the swelling in the radix has gone down, front view of my nose looks more of a subtle change.. just appears slimmer with a nice tip. And I'd say my side view is drastic in good way. Because before if I took side view pics you could see my entire nose since no bridge what so ever.. but now it is opposite and looks MUCH better.

Hmmm most of us VIPans were picked up from the airport. Unless maybe inquired to have it during a time they are suuuuuper busy?? But usually they do. GOOD luck~

[

show us the 6mth post op!!!! im on 3rd month.. looking better but tip still swelling.. oh well cant wait

Oh good! I haven't heard back from VIP yet so they didn't offer me anything, but hopefully I'll hear from them soon. How much does VIP cost for rhinoplasty? The best surgeons in the UK are about £10k and £100-150 for a consultation, very expensive. I would go to one of them but because I'm of Asian heritage, I think I'm better off going to Korea.

So then would you consider VIP one of the best places to go? I guess I am a little nervous and just scared that I won't like my nose later. Then again I really don't like it much now so how much worse could it look? (Knock on wood.) Surgery is such a big step. I don't want to ever have to get surgery again after this one if you know what I mean. I want it done right the first time.