BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hi guys, I hope to be part of this forum. :smile: After my dad told me I can get a nose job, I quickly browsed for korean surgeons. I made it a point to myself if I'll get a nose job, it will be in korea..no matter what. I'm planning to get it next year so its still more time for me to read feedbacks from you guys regarding your results. :smile:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lots of new ppl coming out of the woodwork :P

welcome one and all lol

thanks welna. this info is rly usefult o me cos joann gave me extra meds as "emergency medication" so its good to know what each one does. i guess i won't ever be taking the actifed

i can't find any info on norumo or the antiphlogistic though

hi guys, i've been MIA because....I finally did my revision!! I am about 2 weeks post op and I can't tell you how pleased I am with the result already! It's of course still swollen and will go down more each day. My PS shaved down my bump and added fascia to add height and soften it. All my friends and family say it looks so natural, it's the nose I always should have gotten!

Congratulations! How exciting :smile:

Milkyway, aren't you getting excited, we have a week 1/2 or so left before the surgery date!!! I have to spend time and re read both threads. Getting so nervous, I even thought about not going through with it these past couple days. haha.

Quick question, for those that have had RIB rhino done @ VIP, what was your estimated total cost? Not including extra procedures. I just need a rough estimate, so I know how much to bring more or less.

@ Kain - I must say ....your new look most definitely fits you. I would never have guessed that you had PS done!!!! Congrats Congrats. so cute too by the way. ha. not trying to flirt, just saying.

thanks XD

for just the rib nose, it cost 8500usd

but bring an extra 1500 in case you need alarplasty. i think most ppl don't need it though

Kain, did you have paranasals done?

Kain,

how long did you stay in Korea after your surgery? Do you feel that the amount of days you stayed there was adequate for recovery? thanks.

i stayed for about 7 or 8 days after the surgery. joann and dr lee thought that it was kinda rushed and they prefer 2 weeks. i remember there was another guy there who stayed for two weeks and only had his nose done.

i was in a rush cos i had to get ready for school but if you can stay longer, it is a good idea to do so