BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

It is a Japanese forum written in Japanese language. Yup, not much reviews on him other than Japanese forum lol...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U r welcome Kain .. :smile: i feel drugged n restless after taking the half pill faithfully.might b my body doesn't work well with med.I stop four days later after I told joann abt it . I asked my local doc , he said all med which i listed won't affect health too much .it's just some light grade antibiotic n stuff . Not to worry about. I had infection n my old med which joann send me doesn't seem to work any longer.I ended up taking'' Azith ''which is a stronger n higher dose of anti biotic. It works like magic. it's abit pricey compared to normal but it's really good..please check with your doctor before taking any medication.
Lookout Kain!!
I saw pinky undies flying around n it sort of landed in your court ..*lol

I had my hair cut at Juno Hair in the Gangnam-gu area for 26,000 won ($27 USD) Its an upscale hairsalon on the second level. the staff does not speak English. The hairdresser who did my hair communicated with me using her phone to traslate.

Location: salone is on the opposite side of VIP and also on the same side street as JK PS clinic. From JK you need to walk toward Apujeong Subway but just before you reach the subway turn left into the first alley and its on the right. close by the hair salon is a juice place kinda like Jamba Juice .

Good luck!

Fabulous... I am so not lugging around my laptop!

MMT, I been following your and others' post. Would you be kind to share your photos with me?

my email: [email protected].

Thanks!!

Thank you for sharing ur experience PerfectAngle, n congrat !!!

Could you pls b more precise, concerning the difference between close/open rhino? I also had close procedure, but personally I prefer an open approach, coz I feel that my nose havent changed at all :lol:

N u r da 1st case in the forum that rib get wrapped, if im not wrong. How long has it been since ur 2nd surgery? 1st one silicone, 2nd one Rib n 3rd revision?

Could u tell us more the reason why u didnt choose VIP pls?

N btw, how much is a revision rhino with Dr Cochran?

I cant stand the itching :P but i'll try my best not to scratch it. I still waiting 4 JoAnn reply

but they are your favorite! why don't you wanna wear your favorite g-string? :crybaby:

you know i'd never keep rawdude away from his favorite pair of undies :lol:

MMT - can I see your b&a photos too? I will PM you my email.

Omg, u have no idea how many times I thought about bailing in the last couple of days. I can't believe it's almost a week away. :sweatdrop:

i think i have sutures in my nose that weren't removed. what do i do?
i'm pretty sure they aren't the dissolvable type either -.-

edit: wait, they mgiht be dissolvable. gonna ask joann

I think the ear wound was more annoying than painful. I had to sleep with like 6 pillows and I slept like a corpse. I usually sleep on my side, so it was hard. The numbness still lingered for about after a month. Now it is back to normal, but my right one remains a lil' sensitive.

U mean the blue color ones?? If so, I noticed they were all gone about 7 weeks.