BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

oh, thats good to know. i probably shouldn't have picked at them though >.<

my ear doesn't hurt at all btw. my rib still hurts if i lean on it when i sleep

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Destiny1682, are you going to be around the area when we come next week? If you have time, it would be nice to see you sometime during my trip there.

Also, are you still showing your b&a photos? I'm so nervous I just want to see everyone's nj !!!! Maybe for reassurance to go through with this procedure. I will pm you my email address if it's okay.

i have some sutures that aren't blue. idk if they aren't dissolvable, or if i dyed them when i put in the terramycin ointment with a qtip -.-

Exactly what day r you guys coming here? I guess I can meet you guys there, my sister wants a rhino now, lol gotta take her for consultation.

Iam actually visiting my sister and don't have my laptop, I only have my ipad and it doesn't contain any photos. The onl photos I have are in my sent mails, but those photos are kinda old when my nose was 1 month post.

Hey happy to hear of your great success :smile: I would love to see some before and after pics whenever your ready and if you don't mind. Did u go to vip??? Who was ure surgeon? My email is [email protected]

Umm..I dunno but for this last week it has been so gloomy and rainy. Believe itor not it is starting to get humid, arghh. I can only imagine in June it would be in the mid 70s to low 80s.

HEYYYYY! I will be there monday! Can I come find you? I mean, I'm not being a creep or whatever, but sooooo excited someone else on this forum is going to be there.

Come on guys it's not really the colour we care about it's the TYPE, so hmmm, if not g-string... jockstrap...?? LOL

HHer and Milkyway, when will you two be leaving? Also wondering how much everyone spent on things other than surgery, ie eating and shopping + souvenir buying? I have to change my money into $US then KRW and the commissions are killing me so I don't want to convert too much into KRW then have to convert it back into $US so that i can convert it back to my own currency.

wait a min.. did u just blow you nose with that pink stinky g-string of yours?

beg to differ. pink is SOOOOOO AHEM pretty?!. at least a black jockstrap is ermm handsome?. at least not gonna .."choke" ahem.