BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I've confirmed with JoAnn already :smile:
and yes i'll be getting rib rhino and paranasal as well.
I hear it's better to undergo operation during cooler weather than hotter weather.
So if you have a choice, why not go later on in the year??

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx u guys, now the more days pass, the more I feel I didn’t make the wrong decision having a nj

@taeyang123: If it keep getting better, more defined then probably I won’t ask for a more drastic change :lol:

@ Milky n HHer: Have a smooth recovery. We r waiting for ur photos n reviews.:lol:

@HHer : You shouldn’t worry ab drastic change. I asked for a natural nose, I got one but more than I expected. Now Im regretting, if only I asked for a higher bridge…. :cry: Has Dr Lee told u how many mm he raised ur bridge?

The nurses got trouble to find my vein too, and I was stuck with needles more than 12times on both arms. But I had high pain tolerance, so I just felt like, goshhh I had bad luck :lol:

@Jane03: Septal, ear, or rib cartilage, whatever u choose as material 4 the bridge, there is still possibility to b wrapped. If u undergo nose surgery, just cross ur fingers, n pray to gods, so that ur nose will b permanent :lol:

I haven’t done anything to my eyes (But not sure in the future :P) They r in-out/out-folds n they r the feature I love the most on my face (Most of the girls in my country have in-fold eyes).

@bisousx: Honestly, the mandible cut didn’t hurt at all n just uncomfortable.

I would recommend pumpkin soup for the swelling. But drinking lot of water, sleeping with elevated face, applying ice pack, walking 2-3hours/day will also helpg.

@BBgurly, yes I did. But I thought it was all blood. I kept squirming around and he just told me "oh sorry sorry just a little more don't move" and my hand even went up automatically to block them, they had to hold my hand. ahhaha..I'm such a baby.

@RawDude - Hey I'm in your room 1115. and BBgurly I will let JoAnn know to book you that same room too. Funny.

Everytime the nurses come into the room I'm always freaked out because whatever they keep injecting into my IV makes my arm hurts, and it was because my IV went bad. So, they had to poke me again. It was making my hand swollen and I told them it just doesn't look right. So they stuck me again. haha.

Pulpy: good luck! Feel free to ask any questions.

Milkyway is right next door. She doesn't even look as horrible as me.

omom.momo - I'm feeling a lot better now. Thanks.

Kain -- oops that was your room. ha.

yeah, this other girl had the same thing happen where the wire was sticking out of her nose too. She was quite surprised also. But another lady here told me that you guys had to get the wire because of your age.

where can you get pineapple juice around here? Which store? I didn't find any in the 7-11 on my first day here.

Hi, Beefsoup, did the doc wrap the diced ear cartilage with skin from the head or you just use ear cartilage alone for the bridge ? How does your bridge feel now, is it hard ? So sorry for so many questions.

I dont think that he used fascia, I'm not sure because when he explained to me, I only understood ab 70% what he said. But he said he raised my bridge only ab 1.2 - 1.3 mm so probably only ear cartilage.

My bridge now is very natural, when I touch it, I feel as it is my own, as Ivent undergone surgery for the bridge. But when I touch the tip, it is still stiff, n I feel like im touching someone else's nose :lol:

Can someone explain the nose cast to me? Is it hard and made of plaster? Is it to continue to mold the nose slightly post-op to ensure it's the shape you desire? If you bump your nose while it's on will it protect your nose? If you wear glasses/sunglasses on top of it will it protect your bridge from indents from the glasses?

Yes, my upper lip was very stiff for the first month n it made hard to smile wide. But now im 5 week post op, almost 6, the stiffness gone away.

mine was a sheet of moldable metal&plastic (medical stuff) that they taped to my nose. i think it was mainly to protect my k-wire and minimise movement of the implant if i bumped my nose. i don't think it molded my nose or anything. they take off the cast before you leave the clinic but idk about glasses. i think the cast is too wide for you to put glasses on it

but its different at eac clinic of course

Hi everyone,

Finally booked my airfare. I am going to Seoul !!!!!!! consultation with Dr. Lee of VIP May 30th...So nervous.

@kain, does it really hurt when they pull out the K-wire? I am much older than you so I may not need the K-wire. but just in case I do.

After they discharge you from recovery room,,,did you walk back to officetel or they provide taxi? I dont think I feel comfortable walking with bandages and wire...and we can't even wear sunglasses. did you wear a mask? do people wear mask on subway...you notice people staring at you at all?

@BBurgly, hey we might bump into each other...your going on May 31? is this for the bump on your bridge?

it didn't really hurt since there aren't any nerves inside the cartilage. just nerves in the skin so it didn't really hurt much. its a small sharp pain; less painful than a needle shot since there aren't many nerves that are triggered

i walked back to the officetel. i didn't mind. i didn't wear a mask but i stayed at the officetel until the cast was taken off. then i just had the tape left on my nose, and i didn't really mind that. ppl didn't stare at me with just the tape. idk about having a cast in public though.

Hi, which dormintory you are stayed?

Is anyone going to Korea this winter? I plan to go on Christmas day or the day after~~ Please let me know!! ^^;; I would really love some company~ & I speak Korean fluently so that may be helpful! :smile: