BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I actually didn't change much.
Most of my friends and relative didn't see the difference.
I wonder if it is a good thing or not.

I feel better myself. Initially, i just wanted the silicon to be out so after rib replacement, i have a more natural nose shape, a more refine tip.

I have to say I was quite shocked after my surgery too. I couldnt recognize myself too and thought why I paid so much to look 10 times worst. But, i trusted Dr Lee and know he wouldnt screw up so i just patiently waited for the swell to subside. Before my cast was off, JoAnn reminded me again and again it is not going to look nice so I was quite mentally prepared.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I got paranasal implants too?? I tried googling it actually before I came but couldnt really get a good idea on what it was. But Dr Lee pinpointed that my face is depressed at the base of my nose, something I've noticed and worried over for sometime now. So he suggested that i get implants on cartilage on the sides of my nose under the alars. Because it was the first surgery I've ever gone under I was really weak when I came out of it and i only remember the nurse putting me to bed and i slept right through to the next day. Rib/side hurt so bad I was tearing up everytime i moved, it's still sore not but not nearly as bad. The nurse constantly check up on you tp dose you with painkillers though but it can be hard communicating because their english is severely limited.

Actually, i don't mind the swelling I'm just hoping I like the final outcome and that the bridge isn't too low, but my bridge was at an ok height to start with. My surgery was also very complicated apparently and took Dr Lee an extra two hours. Only problem with the swelling is that it's cause my upper lip to jut right out and because you're constantly breathing with your mouth your front teeth hurt like you just got your braces tightened, I have to keep touching them with my tongue to ensure they're still there because they keep feeling like they're falling out >"<

BBgurly, I'll pm you in a bit! :smile:

DOnt be upset ok babe.
You will slowly see the transformation. Right now, just take it easy and rest well.

As for the curve slope, didn't you and Dr Lee talk about that during the consultation? What reason was it what you can't have it? I am just curious about this, if you would like to share. Is your bridge very low to start off with?
ALso, where is the bump that you are talking about? is it at the side of your bridge? is it like what I have described for mine?

In my honest opinion, I wouldn't touch the nose anymore if I'm you. Your bridge is already quite high and the tip is nice. Everything looks very natural. Imagine if you had a revision and it's a botched job? Don't take the risk. You are already gorgeous. Don't mess it up

I wouldn't touch it. I think your nose looks good, very natural. To be honest, I clicked on your pictures first before even reading your post and I thought you never had any work done. :biggrin:

I can pm you with the costs for my revision, I'm not sure what his costs are for primary. I don't believe there is a "price list" per say, it all depends on what your nose looks like and what needs to be done and only the PS can give you an accurate quote.

Chanelmania, PerfectAngel, et al: Thanks for the opinion. It's good to hear from people who aren't anti-PS. Maybe my nose doesn't look as bad as I think. I want it to be a pretty, defined nose like angelababy's though. Sigh.

Lol, dang that Angelababy!!! I want her eyes lol!

If it helps, it seems that Dr Lee doesn't recommend Angelababy's nose to anyone because the bridge is too high so it can look out of proportion with a lot of faces.

On anotyher note, I think i just ripped out some stitches from my nose from flossing my teeth just then. Hurts like &^#*$*

Hi Vallmo --- I think it's just all wrong, honestly. At this point I don't know what to think. I know it's only been about 10 - 11 days. And everyone will say that it's due to the swelling. But I mean, I look like a completely different person. 110% completely different. I didn't know that getting a nose job could change me completely!! I don't know what to feel. So I understand how Milkyway must be feeling right now. I'm with you, girl. I'm so sorry too!
I mean, shouldn't you still be able to recognize yourself even just a little bit?

I showed my old photo to omommomo and she even confirm that I look absolutely nothing like my old self. I've completely change! Seriously, I look like I'm part European, part Asian, part whatever. How can this happen? I specifically told him that I don't want anything too drastically done. Perhaps it's the swelling right now, but how do you explain looking like you got a completely new face? How do you explain not even remotely looking 1% or .5% like yourself anymore?

I can't stand looking in the mirror. I'm scared to look at myself every single time.

Like Milkyway, when he put in the paranasal implants (which were suppose to fill in the depress/hollow spot on my face when he lifts the tip of my nose) instead this has created that big space between my nose and lips. Then the fat graft on my chin hollowed out my cheeks and elongated my face and now I've got like a football-oval like shape face???? I lost my two dimples!!! because of the elongation (is that a word?)

I don't know if my nose deswell my old face will emerge slowly? Can someone tell me this??????? I don't know. I don't feel like my face is swollen. Everyone around the clinic keeps telling me I have no swelling on my face whatsoever. But my nose is sure swollen right now though. So I will have to update how I feel 2-3 months from now.

Right now, I'm trying to remain as positive as possible, but it's hard when I look in the mirror and see a completely different face. Scares me.

Milkyway- I hope you are feeling better. Although, I am upset too! I know how you must be feeling. Let me know, okay? I miss you and Em already. Feels weird without the both of you around here. But Vic and omommomo are keeping me in good spirit. I should come visit you both when I get back to the States. Hope you had a safe flight home.

Asin - GIRL be smart! Don't touch your nose, it's gorgeous. I would love for my nose to look like yours anyday!!!! It's gorgeous. Please please don't do it.

okay, seriously, your nose is gorgeous. I have to say it again. I am pro PS too. And yes, Omommomo has said it, But I want to reiterate that Dr Lee said that it's almost impossible to get Angelababy's nose done the first time. He even said she must have had two nose job to get her nose like that. Her nose is extremely difficult to replicate.

Hi all,

I would like to get my nose done too (first surgery ever)... I just don't know how to organise this, I'm unsure of who to contact or when to book my ticket and when the procedure will be. I think you need to get a consultation first and then I'm not sure when the procedure date will be. I don't know how long to book the plane ticket for or even where I would stay. I was considering having it at VIPs though don't know if they help with organising.

If anyone has any experience on this, please share.

It's really confusing, but I know that I do want to get my nose done end of June. If I do go then I'll probably get a flight after June 21st- That's when school finishes. I'd want to have it done and have time to recover before school starts again 1st of August.
Do the dates sound too unrealistic? I don't even know if I'll get the procedure done in time.

This would be my first time going overseas alone and to a country that I don't even know the language... kinda scary and scared to get lost :sad:
I'm unsure and would like some information about how you all began with planning and everything (e.g even from the first step out of the plane). Thanks!