BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Yup, O&young is located at Korea. I think they have a branch in china.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took my bank one day. I'm from the USA and I used Chase to wire transfer online. Chase then called me a few minutes later to confirm that I did made that transaction.

Btw, I think no matter how big or small the amount is that you're transferring, Chase only charges $40 (online) for fee.

I came in winter time, so I wear the whole lot under my jumper and covered by my coat. It mihgt be difficult for you to cover it up at summer time. But mind you, morning and evening still a little bit cool in here. If you can wear a money belt and then wear a thin trench coat or something, you will still look fine. P.s, don't release your date to come over here, it is internet you know... So be cautious baby.

Are you Chinese? I have a qq number and Chinese website for them. Their results are amazing right? I have had a quote with them before. But Dr Oung does not recommend the rib for my whole nose and he quoted me with $11,000.00 just for a nose revision and stated that it can not be done just by one time.

lol wanna kno something funny?? demi moore got a hell of a lot of plastic surgery on her face. her face use to be even wider than now!! she elongated her face to make it longer so it wouldnt look as wide. i heard she spent like 400,000 dollars on ps alone!! crazy eh well not surprising since everyone in hollywood has got something done.

Hi Angleplane, the first week after operation, my whole nose looks much bigger and higher. But because of the swellon, I didnot feel that it was high at all. Now I am actually six months after surgery and it is just right. THe whole nose will heal in portion which makes your nose height look just right. So don't worry:smile:

Thank you HHer, I have not been to this thread for a while, I found you were really helpful and share your experience with other people. I am thinking of getting a fat grafting on my face. Would you mind let me know, does fat grafting can make your chin longer or it just to fill the depressed area?

Heya townstory. HOw much did your nose absorb since your first surgery with VIP? I am almost 1 month post op, and it's deswelling really fast. It's much more smaller than 2 weeks ago. Right now I feel like everything is at the perfect height and size. I don't want it to get anymore smaller. If it does, I'm hoping it'll be really subtle.

um, thanks lol

paranasals fill out the depressed region underneath the base of the nose and is supposed to create a better profile view

i dont think the paranasals made my nostrils narrower, but the tip projection from the nose job made the nostrils narrower.

Does anyone know if it is normal for your nostrils to show more after a rhinoplasty? i am really worried about my nose now because my nostrils are showing more. Should I be worried? or is it just the swelling?

Hi. This sounded good except that the 28th is the exact date of my surgery. Maybe I'm overreacting but I want to keep that day free and clear of any stresses/issues.

hi Milkway, my rib implant did not get absorbed. What really get absorbed was the dermis put on my right side of nose as it was a depressed area. So don't worry. Dr Lee has placed a cartilage on my right side nostril to correct the uneven nostril, that cartilage survived more than perfectly. So it must be my foundation on the right hand side too poor. By the way, once the nose heal in portion, it will look better and better everyday.