BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

@katerinehiish: I asked to have the exact same nose as PArk Shi Yeon, but he said my nose was too long, he tried his best, so I have a shorter looking nose, more projected, but if you show him a nose of a celebrity saying the exact same thing, he may just ask you what features you like about that nose and tell you what he can achieve with your current nose.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:| We're not allowed to bathe till the 7th day?

Me too! I tried to see via townstory's fb but there's so many guys i couldn't tell which is the one i'm looking for. lol

to those who are in seoul currently: There's this couple umbrella that's from south korea, i'm wondering if u guys have seen them selling anywhere? If so, where did you see them and they're selling for how much?

destiny im vietnamese as well, i add you on facebook under Bebe Do

That's great! Are you happy with your nose? Do you think that it suits your face well? (I'm sorry if these are questions you've already answered before!)

Ive been wondering the same thing.. haha. i thought it was a typo the first time around but i guess it wasnt xD

I only had one session that is still so unbearable after 2 rounds of numbing cream.

The scars definately did lighten up after one session but my doctor told me i need 2 sessions for my skin at least to make it "perfect".

I am "overdued" for my second sessiion already but I am hesitant to go. Firstly of the pain ( its actually bearable but thinking of going through it again.....) secondly is the down time. Your face will be so red and will have tiny scabs all over for at least 5 days.

MY doctor happens to be my hubby's cousin in law so i i was charged cheaper at $350 per session. Pricewise, i got a deal.

Hi Babe,

SO glad to hear from you. I saw yur post on cozycot ( plane123?) and was getting worried for you because you mentione you had ulcers all over your mouth?

Are you coping well after the surgery? Do not hesitate to call joANn for help if you need anything. Are you still staying at Apex?

If you are worried, you should just drop by and let Dr Lee see your nose. I am sure it is because your face is all swollen now that is why everything seems out of projection.

QUOTE=angleplane;19258552]Hi ! I'm back from Smallface. I was wondering, can the surgeon still "mold" the nose after a rib cartilage rhinoplasty , as it is the case with a fascia ? Indeed, since I wear my bandages from Smallface facial contour, I am afraid that my nose has been squeezed down and lost some of its projection. The nurses at the other clinic said it wouldn't happen, it's just because the rest of the face is swollen that I have the impression that my nose is less projected. Nevertheless, I still wonder if my huge face swelling is not deforming my recent rhinoplasty. Anyone had a similar experience ?[/QUOTE]

Hey Rawdude,

Hows it going? How is your nose now after a little more than 3.5 months of postsurgery? Could you send me some pictures before and after? I've followed you guys stories since the beginning of this year. Congrats to all that have had their noses done. Such an adventure I will have to go through soon. YOu can send photos to [email protected]. Many Many Thanks, Rawdude!!!

I showered on my third day. YOu just need to keep your rib wound dry after showering. Or you can try as much as you can to avoid water on your wound if you are so worried. But 7 days!! I cant do it man!

I did not have any trouble on my wound after bathing. BUt i guess

is there a lot of people walking around soeul who had just recently had plastic surgery? I want to be able to walk around, but I feel like I'll be embarrassed to actually do that and grocery shop or look around

You can try going to her recent activities and see who she added recently. Obviously the hot bod one would be intherighthands.

Yes,there are a lot of people with casts on. In this district, I heard there are 200+ plastic surgery clinics. There are ads for clinics all over the place as well.

We've been getting some stares because we've been traveling everywhere together (at least 4 ppl at a time) so that's kind of an odd sight. Like townstory said, it's like we signed up for a plastic surgery tour of Korea :lol:

Don't worry. It's not a big deal here. No one will care.

I mean they are not all over the streets but it is common enough for them not to take a second glance at you.

After the VIPians catwalking strut-out on the streets yesterday, i think they should be very very used to it.

Just cover yourself with a mask if you want to make yourself feel more at ease.